Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
God! He wanted so much to fuck her, fuck her so badly. Even in his lust-driven mind, a small voice told him that it was wrong to do such a thing, that the chances were his mother would throw him out for daring such a thing. He could lose everything. But he had wanted her for too long and his need to fuck his own mother overpowered everything else.

With his erection throbbing painfully, he got up out of a bed and tiptoed along to her room. Not wishing to risk announcing himself with a knock at the door, he went in to find her sitting before her dressing table brushing her long hair.

When she turned, her eyes were wide as she glanced at the tent rising from his groin. Her large breasts tits jutted out against her nightie.

"What are you doing here? You should be in bed."

Ignoring what she was saying, Mani moved across the room to where she was now standing.

"No, you mustn't. It's not right!" she protested as he took her in his arms. His body pressed into her yielding flesh and his upstanding prick pressed hard against her plump cunt.

"I'm your amma da. Oh! This is so wrong ...ahhhh " She gasped as he forced his mouth onto hers. Mani could feel her resolve weakening as he started rubbing his thick stiff shaft up and down against her cunt mound, which pressed back then, began to push back meeting his thrusting.

He guided her across the room and lowered her over the bed, her legs dangling to the floor.

"I want to see you naked, Matha ji" he said, pleadingly, desperate to see her fully naked.

As he pulled at her nightie, he could feel that she actually raised her bottom and lifted her arms so that her lovely body was quickly revealed. Before him her big heavy breasts hung down and he buried his face between them, clasping each globe and sucking hard at the nipples.

She fell back so that her opened thighs were directly opposite his face. The cunt hair on her mound was a ginger bust, curling about a parted slit that pouted and showed the dew of aroused lubrication. Mani put his mouth to it and sucked the lips, his tongue piercing the warm wet recess.

[Image: 127577921_k6.jpg]

Kushboo raised her knees, gripping his head and pushing her cunt against his face, muttering, murmuring and sighing, aroused beyond caring as Mani sucked and chewed on her cunt lips.

"Oh God.. this is so wrong," Kushboo moaned, "But it's been so long. Oh do it, Mani. I want it so much. Do it, do it. Fuck me!"

Mani felt a shiver as he realised that his mother was actually asking him to have sex with her, and to use the word fuck. He'd never heard his mother even say any bad word before. He went between her legs and groaned as he felt her grip his firm shaft between thumb and forefinger, guiding it to her pussy.

The sensations he felt as he slowly pushed his aching penis into his mother's vagina almost blew his mind. He could feel the rippled walls of her wet cunt slide tightly down his enraged erection as he slid inside. He couldn't believe it; he was finally fucking his mother.

Kushboo as if in great pleasure and moved her pelvis forward to receive his full length, feeling the dick enter her womb.

"uhhhhh! You feel enormous!!" she gasped, making her son tremble even more.

Finally he had penetrated her up to his balls, her cunt was tight yet comfortable, moist and warm.

"Oh Matha Ji, " Mani moaned, "This feels so good. I do love you. Tell me you love it too."

"oooh… Oh my God! I do, you naughty boy," Kushboo whispered back. "oooooh…Oh it's so lovely, but terrible what we are doing! We mustn't, we shouldn't."

[Image: 127577922_k7.jpg]

All the same, her legs locked behind his knees and her buttocks lifted from the bed in great heaves.

Getting more turned on by the minute, Mani started returning his mother's thrusts, first pulling halfway out of her hole before ramming his entire erection back into her up to the hilt.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 21-11-2019, 07:02 PM