Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
It took her two days to get over Gaffur. And finally about at midnight she came back to normalcy although she kept blushing thinking about him. It was not so cultural for a woman like her...who had raised her so well to behave like some sex deprived maniac. But it had always been there...to see her friend getting enough sex while she preserved herself for her husband.

Raghu kept on doing what he did best. But everyday he was getting on top of her. He misbehaved and grabbed her publically. She wasn't sure if she liked that...but surely at certain places...she didn't wanted to see herself as pimp. Whenever she talked to him...her brushed it off. 
"You are so good when you take it in your mouth and keep shut." He said one day. 
"Get down here and do what you do the best..." He once said... grabbing her hair and putting it on his manhood the other day.

That day...she knew she didn't liked him at all. It was over. But she was helpless...she couldn't get him off her. Once she did and he pleaded really bad...and fucked her hard that night.
"I will make you pay for what you made me do infront of everyone...you listening." He said slapping his shaft on her face while he held her hands on her top. She really did had to go through a hard time. It was almost choking.

She knew she wanted to explore the darker side of her desire too, but she didn't wanted her dignity to be compromised atleast at public places...She wanted to feel the strengh and passion of manhood but within the confined scene. Where she wanted to please her master with all the love she had...but within that passion...rawness and passion too...she wanted to be cherished. It it not only she wanted men who have been with her...to remember her only as fuck toy...but rather some divine goddess that they will never forget in their life. And remember as someone they really loved. She was every bit right...the messages and calls she received...men begging her to come back to them. Afterall she was the goddess.

Kasturi never really cared about money. Apparently she had lot of it. She was generous too...to help people with more than enough. Duggal sometimes stopped her...
"Its my share in your property...and I will make it rain till you run bankrupt." She replied smiling.
And the love he once had for her returned. They had grown really mature after the tainted relationship they had...they knew their personal spaces...but these day Duggal too made sure he made love atleast once in a week right in the office. 

Once upon she had been out for shopping. She had a bundle of 2000 rupee bills in her purse as there was something wrong with her credit card. She was running out of clothes and she wanted to change her wardrobe all over. She purchased a ton...and when she checked in her purse the bundle was missing. Raghu had been with her...who only had seen her placing that bundle in her purse as far as she remembered. 

"I had put it right in...No." She asked him...flustered.
"I don't remember Madam." He replied looking away.
"What do you mean you don't remember...you were there right ?" She asked.
"No...not really." He replied.
She knew he was lying...but she couldn't do anything about it. There were two other customers watching her too. She felt terrible.
"Please don't embarress me here. Give me back. I will give it to you once I get home...I promise." She pleaded... whispering.
"What is it...I said I haven't taken it. What are you trying to do here." He said it all...outspoken. Every word loud and clear enough for everyone to hear.

"Ma'am...please...If you just come with me here." The manager invoked. 
Teary eyed she followed him and so do the things she had purchased and the shrewd Raghu too. 
"Please Calm down Madam...have some water." He said.
"I swear it was right there..." She said sobbing.
"How many times I have told you...I didn't took it...ain't this fit in your head." 
"You know naa Sir... how these high class women behave...they just throw tantrums all around to get empathy and attention." He added... frustrated.
"I know...you creepy worm of gutter. Now If you say anything louder...I will wipe you out of the face of this earth." The manger said in a furiously calmer tone. 

Raghu became silent instantly.
"Please be seated Ma'am...I know who you are. We are very much pleased that you came to our shop and look what have you purchased...a lingerie from your own productions." He said smiling politely.
Kasturi made regular purchases of her own fashion house's products to make sure they were of regular quality and their name is maintained...that she created herself.
She looked upon him...quizzed how did he knew her.
"Aren't you Mrs. Kasturi Duggal...wife of Mr. Rohan Duggal ?" He asked when he saw her frowning.
"No No...I am. I am just wondering how did you know me ?" She asked.
"I was the manager at the first store you opened. Well I got transferred here...by the owner of that shop." He said smiling.
"You do really have a sharp memory." She replied.
"Not really Ma'am...I don't mean to disrespect...One couldn't forget once they see you. You are really really pretty. And trust me when a ladies apparel shop manager says that." He said with a smirk on his face.
Kasturi blushed at his innocent flirt.

"I should probably leave now. Please do me a favour..keep these things separate...I will send someone in." She said...after a while chatting.
"I am not a fool Madam...I don't wanna kill my own house. Please take it all with you...Pay whenever you wish. Or in case you are kinder...give me your shares." He said chuckling.
She laughed out too. 
"Wish I could give it to you." She replied.

She got everything right...in her car and sat down on the backseat.
"Take me to my husband." She Instructed. Her face stern and determined. He looked back with pleading eyes... Kasturi hadn't even once.
"Madam please..." He pleaded.
She didn't responded at all.
"I said, I didn't take it. And I am very determined about that. Lets see what your chickeny husband have to say about it."
He said reeving on the engine.

He was constantly looking at her in the back view mirror.
"Although I am not an ass man...but I was right when I thought 
"Teri Gaand badi tight hai...pelne me toh maza aa jaayega."
(Your ass is really tight...it would feel good to impale you from behind.) 
Once we go home...I will do that." 
"Don't you worry...I will properly oil you first. I still remember how you squeaked when I fucked you for the first time." He said. 
He was continuously blabbing disgraceful to her. While she kept mum.
"You know...I have my seeds planted in my wife. Once my Son will come to his age...I will make sure he seed your daughter too and do what you rich people with little dicks couldn't." It was enough. He couldn't go beyond that.

She felt disgusted. Not disrespectful now. A sheer disgust. She just wanted to grab the gun and blew his head off. Right there. He had talked enough.
She put her headphones on. While he kept on blabbing.
She got off the car. And started walking inside.
He grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Sure go tell your husband...but make sure you tell him about me and Gaffur too...how I pimped you to him for the night and he kept banging you all through. And what was his...name...your lover at the school...about him too. You must have thrown yourself to him as well... didn't you ?" He said pinning her to the wall. While she struggled to get out of his clutches. Her head down. 
"Yeah...keep doing that...you know the more you fight the more I get turned on...see." He came closer...his shaft touching her body now...her breasts pressed against his.

"Heyy...Asshole...what are you doing ?" It was Birju.
He let her go. 
"She said..."She had something in her eyes." He replied.
"Madam are you alright ? Please come here." He said.
She moved... walking then running. And crashing to him. Birju took her in his arms...held her tighter. 
Instantly she started sobbing... wetting his shirt with her tears.
"Its alright Madam...You are safe now. I am here for you. Don't worry." He whispered comforting her.
"Greetings Briju Bhai...I hope...." 
"Sssshhhh....." Bjrju signalled him to keep quite.
"Shall we go inside Madam... Mrs.Mehra must be watching." He said. (She lived right across the street... although she never paid attention, but it was reasonable enough.)

He settled her on the sofa and sat on her feet. Undoing her sandals.
"What are you doing...there is no need for it ?" She said taking her feet away. 
"No Need...I don't know If I ever will be thankful enough to you for the things you have done for me." He said.
"I am in debted to you as well." She replied.
"I insist...sit by me." She added.
He sat besides but took her legs in his lap. Pressing them... comforting her...like a responsible man. She knew they had an intimate relationship too...but he always behaved well and respected her space..and the relationship they had.

"Now tell me what do you want. Consider its done." He assured.
"I want him fired...to get out of my life forever. I don't even want to see the shadwo of him." She said in a crispy tone.
"You can go...you heard her." Birju said looking at him.
"Sir...you don't know the whole story...what a compromising character she has..." He said.
"So that does change your position...huh. Have you been behaving well with her....?" He asked.
He kept mum. And spoke after a little.
"Atleast listen to me..." He said.
"Okay Go on..." It was Duggal who have came down the stairs.
Birju was getting up his position when he stopped him.
"There is no need...you serve the woman of the hour." He said with a positive vibe.

Raghu said it all. Everything. The event that trigged it. To all the way questioning her character. Adding that they should not trust her.
In reponse of that she played out the recordings she captured back in the car. 
Raghu was stunned.
"What do you think Madam...had this happened for the first time with you..." Birju asked.
"I hope so." She replied.
"See...She doesn't have any idea about it." He Birju said.
"As much as 8 lakhs so far... he worked. Apart form the salary we pay him." Birju declared.
Raghu was stunned listening him.
"What do you think we don't have any idea about it ? Should I call your wife and ask myself." He added.

"I don't wanna be go harsh on you although I really intend to, It won't even take me time to gather another 8 lakhs for you by ₹100 per person on your wife." He said in strong clam way.
"Now... don't anger me further place that money on the table here or I will ask someone to fetch it from the depth of your asshole." Birju said.
His hands now running on her inner thighs... caressing her.
He was very comforting.

Raghu let his pants loose and place it right on the table.
"Wait wait wait...keep it back.." Duggal said. 
"This asshole was about to ruin my favorite table." Duggal added.
"Now go back somewhere else...if I ever find you are still in around...even your wife wouldn't know whose child it was as I will chop your Manhood myself.," He said.

He took it and went away.
[+] 1 user Likes rashmi_rathi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 22-01-2019, 08:59 AM