Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
Update - 20

"Uuuuhhhh CHOOS MERI JAAN... POORA LAUDA ANDAR LEKAR CHOOS" (Suck it my darling. Suck me taking whole of my cock in), he groaned loudly.
All of a sudden Maqbool took his left hand between her ass cheeks and started rubbing her ass hole gently; this triggered her orgasm.

"Aaaaaahhhhh... main gayeeeeeeeee" (I am cominggggg), she moaned.

Finding her muscles loosening after her climax, Maqbool wickedly used this chance and immediately inserted his finger inside her ass hole and succeeded in taking it beyond his first knuckle inside her tiny and steaming ass hole. She felt some pain so she immediately took her hand to remove his hand from her ass hole, but he did not pull out the finger and tried to move it in and our. It was just her anus ring that was moving in and out with his finger inside it. In another two minutes with one hand trying to poke her ass and the other holding her head trying to force more of cock inside her gullet he exploded; his thick and salty semen hitting the back of her mouth in huge quantity. She was finding it difficult to swallow it fast enough with his cock head deep inside her mouth so she pulled her mouth a little till he was depositing his semen on her tongue. She started gulping it fast with audible sound. Watching her gulp his juices and its sound brought Kumar to his own climax. He started bucking his hips, once again holding her by her ass cheeks, wildly and came hard inside her just when her second climax hit her. There were grunts, groans and moans in the room escaping from their mouths for a few minutes as she collapsed on Kumar , while a satisfied Maqbool lay on the floor. Their eyes shut with pleasure they had just experienced.

She got off him and rushed to the bathroom to clean herself and to freshen up before dressing up for home. In just 10 minutes she and Kumar were in the car moving towards her house.

On the way Kumar told her that it was his mistake to take her to Maqbool's house for their sessions and regretted that his friend got to fuck her. He promised they would never visit there again. He told her that he did not like sharing her with anyone. He told her that in he was going to sever his relations with him. Tripty kept listening to him without making any comments.

They did not get many opportunities to meet and satisfy their urge freely in presence of her her family around. Maqbool's house was the only place where they could go and fuck with total freedom and safely. Kumar was scared to take her to a hotel as they could be seen; besides it would have been too expensive for his pocket.

A few days after their last visit to Maqbool's house Kumar had to go to his native place to attend on his seriously ailing father, and later quit the job following his father's death, he did returned to the city for next few months as he was tryig to settle down in his village and look after his mother.

A few days after his departure, one day when Tripty reached her school, she found Maqbool standing near the main entrance of the school. Since cars etc were not allowed inside the school, all the children alighted from their vehicles at the entrance. For once she was surprised to find him there; she thought, may be he had brought some news about Kumar . He stepped forward moving towards her but she signaled him to wait there itself. After her car had left, she went to him and asked him the purpose of his coming to the school.

"Aaj meri chhutti hai. Kya tum mere saath mere ghar chalogi?" (I have my holiday today. Would you come with me to my house?), he whispered.

She was dumbfounded; she had not expected him to make such demands. She was unsure if she would like to go with him.

"Nahin. Mujhe school jaana hai"(No. I have to go to school).

"Mujhse nahin chudwaogi"(Won't you fuck me?), he said crudely.

His words caused embarrassment to her but she felt tingling sensations in her cunt, for it had been at least two months that she had been fucked. His offer aroused the desire in her; she thought for a minute then nodded her head in acceptance. She told him to wait for some time till all the students had gone inside the school. She asked him to go away promising to follow him where his vehicle was parked. She carefully looked around and finding almost all students had gone in, she moved towards his scooter parked at a distance from the school gate, then sat on the pillion seat of his scooter and they left for his home.

As soon as he closed the main door of the house behind him after they were in, he stepped forward and took her small teen body in a tight embrace and started kissing her lips, face, neck and unbuttoning the blouse he moved towards her cleavage. He was very impatient and crude in his actions. She threw her school bag on the bed and encircled her neck returning the kisses with enthusiasm.

He pulled open her school dress and within half a minute had undressed himself as well. He lifted her 5'2" naked frame and putting the school bag down on the floor he laid her on the bed with her face down. He went to the old small wooden almirah, the only other furniture besides the bed in his house, and came back quickly. She was not sure why he had to go to the almirah, but when she saw a clean piece of cloth in his hand, she smiled knowingly. He turned her over on her back and soon laid himself over her naked body and rubbed her soft body with his rough skin sending currents in her moist pussy. His hands roughly started kneading her small breasts, pinching her nipples and sucking them alternately. He was already sweating anticipating the pleasure he was going to derive with this beautiful young girl. His hairy body was rubbing against her soft and tender body and she was getting hotter by the seconds. His mouth came down kissing every inch of her body till his mouth was clamped on her right breasts and holding it from its base he took all of it in his mouth as he sucked it hard, while his other hand was squeezing and mauling the left breast. He repeated the performance taking the left breast in his mouth and squeezing the right breast. This he went on doing alternately for ten minutes till she lost all control.

"Ab chodo mujhe" (Now fuck me), she said impatiently.
His face had animalistic expressions with lust. He got off her body and pulling her asked her to go on her fours. She enjoyed the posture so she readily got into the doggie position. He came behind her and inserted two fingers in her very wet pussy and moved them in and out. Then he bent over her, rubbed his cock head along her slit and then abruptly pushed all of his cock in her in one single stroke. It slipped in easily. She felt his finger, coated in her own juices, rubbing her ass hole gently. This felt so nice to her and she started thrusting her hip towards him trying to synchronise her movements with his strokes. She went rigid for a few seconds when she felt one of his fingers being pushed inside her ass hole. It had easily slipped upto his first knuckle in her very small ass hole with the help of her pussy juices coated on his finger. She moaned but soon relaxed her muscles, as she did not find it really painful. He started fucking her hard and moved the finger in her ass as well to enhance her pleasure. His balls were hitting her ass cheeks and the music they made was driving her mad. She felt herseld reaching her orgasm soon. He pulled out his finger and after two seconds he tried to insert two fingers inside her ass hole.

"Kya tumne gaand bhi marwayi ussey?" (Did you let him fuck you in the ass?), Siya interrupted.
"Sunati jao didi... Sab bataa doongi"(Just listen. I shall tell you everything).
She felt the fingers were slippery and he was rubbing some kind of lubricant on the ass hole. She apprehended his intentions; for she remembered he had tried to butt fuck her last time also.
"Kya kar rahe ho? Main gaand nahin marwaoongi. Choot jitna chahe chod lo" (What are you doing? I shall not let you fuck me in the ass. You may fuck my cunt as much as you like), she warned.
Despite her protests, he continued to apply something on and inside the ass hole to make the passage slippery. She tried to sit up but he was holding her down with his heavy weight and with the pressure of his free hand. Soon he was able to slip two fingers inside her ass hole.
"Aaaaiiiieeee... uuunnnnnnhhhhh... chhodo mujhe... nahin chudwana tumse ab"(Leave me... would not let you fuck now), she tried in vain to get out of her hold.

She found him turning into an animal then. He showed no mercy on the poor girl who did not have enough strength to pull herself away from his grasp. He pulled out of her cunt and she felt relieved, but it lasted just two seconds. She found him trying to pry open her ass cheeks and then felt his knob at the entrance of her tiny virgin ass hole.
"NAHEEENNNNNN" (NOOOOO), she cried loudly and with all her strength tried to push him away, "Please gaand mein mat Daalna" (Please don't put it in my ass).
Without caring for her unwillingness, he grabbed her tight and roughly slammed his hard cock down with full force. She felt at least two or three inches of his cock sinking in her tight ass despite her tightening her muscles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA... MARRRR GAYEEEEEE... PHAAADD DI MERI GAAAAANNNDDDD... CHHOD DO... CHHOD DO MUJHEEEEEE... MUJHE NAHIN CHUDWANA TUMSE... AAAAI I I I I I I I E E E E E E E..."(I AM DYING... YOU HAVE SPLIT MY ASS HOLE... LEAVE MEEE... I DO NOT WANT TO BE FUCKED BY YOU), she screamed.
He laughed cruelly and holding her tight he started fucking her with hard strokes without caring for her screams. Finally he succeeded in pushing all of his cock inside her until now virgin ass hole. He was panting and sweating all over. She was crying, screaming and thrasing her head and hands trying her best to dislodge him. To her surprise the shooting pain she had felt initially had started dying down slowly and getting replaced by sme strange sweet and pleasurable sensation. Her cries were turning into occasional sobs or moan of pleasure. She was herself surprised. His grip on her had loosened considerably and now she was not trying to throw him away nor was she thrashing her head. She was sweating and her breathing fast and her eyes were closed.

He started fucking her slowly but kept on increasing his pace; his breathing was getting faster and he was sweating with excitement of taking her more difficult cherry. He squeezed her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pinching them hard, which would make sobs, escape her mouth. She was panting and on every downward stroke when his huge thighs banged her small hips she would be thrown flat on the bed, but he would pull her up on his upward movement. She was gasping for breath and was feeling tired in her knees. She had relaxed her muscles to accommodate his pounding and was looking forward to new experience of feeling his thick come sliding down her ass hole walls. After feeling her relax her ass muscles he had started pounding her ass with his full force. This continued for a few minutes till he felt his balls getting hard and feeling them spasm; he knew he would soon be exploding in her tight ass tunnel.
"Aahhh... aaaahhhh... uuuhhhhhh... uuhhnnnnnn", she moaned.

"Oooohhhhhhhh... mera virya niklega ab" (I am about to come), he said kissing the back of her neck, holding her swaying breasts and kneading them hard, "Bol gaand mein legi ya choot mein?"(Tell me you want me in the ass or the cunt?).

She did not reply. He started pounding her ass with his heavy chest covering her back tightly, his right hand squeezing her left breast and left hand squeezing her right breast to the point of drawing the blood out of her nipples; his heavy hanging balls hitting her cunt lips and she started shivering which turned into trembling, with the onset her her second climax. He was still kneading her breasts, but much harder now. He was now hammering her ass like an animal then groaned loudly and pushing his cock all the way in, he started sending jets of his huge thick cum load inside her bowl. She collapsed on the bed and he fell on her with all his weight which was too much for the small teen. She cried with suffocation; she was already very tired and exhausted. He rolled off on his side pulling her along. She was feeling the pressure of his hands around her but her eyes remained shut with his thick seed still sliding along the walls of her ass hole. There was an expression of extreme pleasure and satisfaction on his face.

After resting for nearly ten minutes, he had regained his normal breathing, then he pulled his shrunken cock out from her ass hole. It came out with a loud plop sound.

She remained lying, while thick stream of his come started leaking out from the tightly closed ass hole.

Both of them did not get off the bed for almost half an hour. When she turned on her side, she found him opening his eyes slowly. When their eyes met, he smiled broadly looking at her. She blushed, then smiled and finally closed her eyes again for another few minutes.

"Didi uss din Maqbool ne mujhe do baar aur choda-ek baar choot mein daal kar apne garam virya ki gadhee malaai choot ko khilai aue ek baar phir se meri gaand maari. Doosari baar gaand marwane ke liye maine manaa nahi kiya aur khoob jam kar usney meri gaand ke chhed ko hamesha ke liye chauda kar diya." (That day Maqbool fucked me two more times-once in my cunt, which he flooded with his warm thick come and then once again he fucked me in the ass. But second time when he fucked in the ass I did not refuse to him and he had widened my ass hole forever), Tripty said closing her eyes; she vividly remembered that day when her ass was drilled for the first time.

"Kitni baar tum Maqbool ke saath uskey ghar gayee ho?"(How many times have you been to Maqbool's house), Siya demanded, "Aur kya har baar ussney gaand bhi maari?" (And did he fuck you in the ass on every visit?). Siya was excited and had resumed rubbing her clit harder from over her panties, which she had started doing ever since her sister had started telling her experience of getting her ass pumped by the ugly hefty man; she soon reached her yet another orgasm.

"Chhe saat baar uskey saath gayee thi aur har baar usney mujhe kam se kam do baar choda jismein se kam se kam ek baar gaand bhi maari" (Six or seven times I went with him and on every visit he fucked me at least two times, and at least once he fucked me in the ass).

Siya got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom to change her panties, which were soaking in her juices. Tripty just smiled. She knew her sister had yet to experience the immense pleasure of getting a thick cock up in the ass would offer.
thanks 
[+] 1 user Likes sakzkhan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by ronylol - 29-01-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 30-01-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 30-01-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by Givemeextra - 30-01-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by blackdesk - 04-02-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 05-02-2019, 12:59 PM