Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
[Image: 127380685_ni4.jpg]

She dipped her fingers into her dripping cunt. She drew the wetness to her clit, which she started to press and rub. Her hard little nub throbbed and her pleasure heightened while she worked it up and down, round and round. All the while she thought about Athreya, her fantasy of him pleasuring her.

Nithya needed to use her own hands to bring herself off. Re-playing the dreamt moment when Athreya penetrated her with his meaty fingers, she easily pushed two fingers deep inside her slippery hole.

Inside her tight, soaking, scorching pussy, she used the tips of her fingers to pressure her G-spot. she could feel her pussy walls tightening.

Her cunt was burning hot and she was starting to lose control. Her heart drummed in her chest and her cheeks were flushed.

With each pulse of her fingertips she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Her orgasm grew and started to spill over into squeezing, gushing, uninhibited joy.

Now imagining Athreya dipping his head down between her legs to finish her off with his mouth, she used her other hand to squeeze her tender clit as her cunt pulsed with pleasure. Her orgasm kept coming until both her hands were soaked in her cum fluid. She lay on the bed, blissed out, for a few minutes then she drifted back to sleep peacefully.

[Image: 127380681_ni3.jpg]

The next morning, Nithya felt so guilty about fantasizing Athreya and masturbating to it. She wanted to open everything to Sethuraman and come clean but she was afraid of how he would handle it, since he was already frustrated due to the research. So she was waiting for the proper time. That’s when Athreya dropped to their house in his usual attire and hairstyle.

“Welcome Athreya, How are you” welcomed Sethuraman.

“I am good brother, these 7 days were the best in my life” answered athreya with a lewd smile on his face.

“And what about yours?” he added.

“Ugh.. It was the worst.. Someone from the council pranked me, I wasted 7 days for nothing” sighed Sethuraman.

“Don’t think like that, I am sure everything happens for a reason” said Athreya winking at Nithya.

“Whatever” Sethuraman went to his lab.

[Image: 127380688_ni5.jpg]

At that time, Nithya was on her way to the bathroom to get a bath. Since the heater in her bathroom wasn’t working, she had to go to the common bathroom. While she crossed Athreya, he silently stood and followed her and when she was about to enter the bathroom, Athreya pushed her inside while calling “Sethu……” loudly. He also closed the mouth of Nithya and signalled her to shut up.

Now Nithya was in a very bad position. Her body is wanting more and more because for the past one week, all the sex adventures with Athreya had awoken the sexual beast inside her. So she was struggling to cope with it. She also didn’t wanna make a scene now, she would have to give a big explanation to her husband.

“Where are you” Sethuraman came answering near the bathroom.

“I am inside the bathroom” replied Athreya.

“Can’t it wait?”

“I want kalai to pick up some fruits for me, can you pass it to him? He has gone outside”

“Okay, Let me get a note and pen”

Nithya watched in shock about what’s Athreya gonna do. She was getting excited despite being in an awful situation. Strangely she started to enjoy with. With her husband on the other side and Athreya making moves on her. She was so horny.

He took hands from her mouth and pulled her bathrobe to reveal her full nude body.
[+] 2 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 17-11-2019, 06:56 PM