Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Chapter 2 : Balancing The Act

The seven days went fast forward in no time. At least that’s what Athreya thought. He enjoyed every bit of love making with Nithya and so did she. It was time to reveal the truth to her.

[Image: 127380677_ni1.jpg]

It was the morning of the 7th day and Sethuraman could return at any moment. Nithya was still in bed, naked and tired from the previous day’s fucking session. That’s when she noticed the worried look on Athreya’s face.

“Good  morning dear, What’s the matter” asked Nithya.

“Nithu, I have to reveal something” blurted out Athreya.

“I love you. I love you so much. From the moment I saw you, I wanted to spend rest of her life with you” pleaded Athreya.

“awwww. I love you too dear.. I love you her dear husband” Nithya kissed him on his cheeks.

“But I am not your husband, I am Athreya”

“What?? What are you talking about??”

“Sethu has gone for a seminar in Delhi, for this whole week it was me who spent time you”

Hearing this, Nithya quickly jumped out of the bed and covered her body with a nearby onam saree.

[Image: 127380678_ni2.jpg]

“Oh her God!! Why did you do this?? I am your brother’s wife!! I am your Anni!! Oh God” Nithya started to freak out and cry. Athreya came near her to console her.

“Calm down Nithya… I’ll…”

But he was cut short by Nithya. “NO… DON’T COME NEAR ME. I HATE YOU”

“GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE I CALL THE security officer” Nithya was in total scream mode.

Athreya sensed it was best to leave her at the moment and console her later. A thousand thoughts sprang in to her mind. She was cursing herself to let this happen. She started to cry.

It became evening and that’s when Dr Sethuraman returned. Of course he was very upset and angry that he was tricked. After entering the home, he went straight to his lab and didn’t even notice Nithya crying in the hall. He was still kicking himself for trusting that telegram blindly without verifying. He quickly got back to research because he already wasted 7 days for nothing.

The failure of recognition from her husband made Nithya even more sad. She knew that once Sethuraman goes to lab, he doesn’t like to be disturbed. Now she was getting angry over Sethu and she didn’t know what else to do. She was kept waiting for Sethu and drifted to sleep.

During the night she had a wild dream of herself and Athreya indulging in sex. She woke up immediately only to realize it was a dream. She tried to sleep back but alas, she was too horny and she decided to do something about it. She threw back the bedclothes and took off her top.

Wearing bra and panties, she started to trail her fingers over her body. She soon removed her bra so she could stroke her breasts. She licked her fingers and pinched her hardening nipples, imagining Athreya sucking hard on them.

She stroked her inner thighs in imitation of Athreya's exploration of her thighs, and touched herself gently through her cotton underwear, finding the fabric moist.

Nithya slipped a finger underneath the elastic and felt the short soft hair of her landing strip. Her pussy felt warm, the lips puffy with desire. She smoothed an exploratory finger up the length of her slit. It was glossy and slick. She stroked herself lazily and thought about Athreya's hands inside her knickers.

Her arousal continued to build. She pulled off her panties and spread her legs wide, for better access.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 17-11-2019, 06:55 PM