Incest My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave
[Image: 385702-502262299784660-2007285457-n.jpg]

Chapter Four : Office Interview.

I got up and headed towards the bathroom in the back of the managers room. I needed to take a bath again. Going in, it shouldnt have shocked me that they had a camera ready pointing at the bathtub. It wasnt even hidden at all. Recording a teenage girl bathe, classy. I tried not to bother myself with it. I have already been displayed around, whats one video gonna do? I get on the shower and begin washing myself, disregarding the camera recoording me. As I'm getting out, the manager enters in and hands me a set of clothes "Your uncle wanted you to wear these" he says, grabbing my wet body and pulling me closer to him. "I dont rememeber him giving you permission to use me again?" I retort back, as cold as I could. He scoffs, " Eventually" He said handing me the outfit. " Do dress up infront of the camera, i'd love to savour every glimps of your slutty little body" he mocks. "huh" sighing, I move infront of the camera and begin to dress up. There were no bras or panties, just a black skirt and a white shirt. Before I could wear it, the manager moves in bhind me, Holding my arms up for a second, facing me towards the camera, " give us your name & age first" He speaks out. It was pretty annoying honestly, but I didnt need any issues. " Afrin, age is 16 years old at the moment" I reply. "And your size?" He pushes his crotch against my ass while he asks it. " My boobs are 32, waist 24 and hips are a 32 as well" I respond. " Good girl, last question" he says groping my boobs while he asks " What are you" He puts his face against my neck, and I can feel his tongue running up and down my neck. What was I supposed to answer here? " Excuse me?" I ask back. He turns my face towards him and begins licking my lips. " Tell the whole world what you really are Afrin" He says while licking me. Huh, ofcourse, he's getting off on humiliating me. So it was pretty obvious what he wanted. " I'm a slut" I answer. "Good girl" he says again before leaving me to dress up again. That was... an experience. Whatever. I began dressing up, Putting on the shirt first, before putting on the skirt. The shirt was obviously a size small, and was sticking to my body like glue. I tuck the shirt into the skirt as I put it on as well, before walking out. Uncle had a set of thigh high socks and high heels ready for me to wear too. I knew what was instore for me was not gonna be pretty. but atleast his choice in clothes were good. I put them on before being lead out. I could see people who were still glancing at me, mostly cause of the show I put on a bit ago. It was embarassing, but idk, not as much as I would have expected I guess. For a 16 year old, I was pretty well maintained afterall, I was proud of my body. And the concept of having a bunch of guys jerking it to me was turning me on too. We got into the car and began moving towards the office. I could tell the driver was staring at me again. THe road was a bit bumpy, and without a bra even my mid-sized boobs were jiggling like crazy. I could tell this was getting him horny too. And that was also a turn on for me. I was beginning to realize that I enjoyed being a bit of a tease. Well, the more I knew I suppose. As we stop at the parking, uncle begins to lead me to the office. I could see glances from the workers, some horny, others looked like they were feeling a bit sorry for me, as though this isnt the first time a girl was lead into here. Well, shit. He lead me to the office of the "HR Manager" As he leads me in, he looks at the man sitting at the desk who stands up to greet him. " This one's a new candidate for the role of ENTERTAINER" he says, saying the last bit in a mocking manner, " Take the interview, and make sure to get a good amount of reel for the clients." Uncle says as he leaves me to the man in the room. The man was staring at me, top to bottom, as though he was seizing me up. " Follow me" He says leading me into a room within the office. I followed through, the deeper I go in, the more worried this made me. He unlocked a almost hidden door before leading me inside. As I entered, I was almost horrified. The room was filled with equipments, handcuffs, dildos, chains, wooden horses etc. I was mortified honestly. What the fuck was I looking at even! The man walked in without any reaction, and pointed towards the center, as though I was supposed to know to walk in. Regardless, I walk towards the centre. " Here, we're going to 'interview' you, top to bottom, check your skills and your body sensitivity. You are to follow every command as you are told. Failure to do so will incline us to send a complain to the boss, and you would not like wht he chooses as your punishment, understood?" I says casually, as though it was routine for him. I nod, " yes sir" already not liking where this was going. " Good, first, we're going to try out a skill check for you, you're going to perform a striptease for me" He comments. "I- I havent done something like that before sir" I mutter out, it wasnt entirely true, I've performed a few times, mostly as a joke. but I knew the general concepts. " Do what you can" he says casually. I dont argue much, instead, I begin to move my hips slowly, swaying them back and forth, I begin running my body across my body, moving it sexily over my boobs, before reaching in on my buttons, I begin taking them off one by one, expoxing my bare chest in the prosess. As I reach down to the last exposed button that isnt tucked in, I hold the shirt close to my chest, covering up my boobs for a second before pulling it off, letting my shirt drop and hang from it being tucked in. I raise my arms up, biting down on my lips, I begin to put on a show as I toss my heels off, and expose my body to the man. He had a smirk on his face. " Looks like we got a full on slut on our hands" he comments as I reach down, unzipping my skirt, before pulling it off, letting the shirt drop aswell. I was now exposed, with only my socks remaining. " This'll do for now, come over here" I walk over to him, and without hesitating, grabs my ass and pulls me towards him, locking lips with me. I feel his hands groping my ass while he kisses me, putting more and more pressure on my little body until I find myself on the groud with this man sitting on top of me. " Think of this as intimacy checkinh" He says as he locks lips again, licking and sucking on my tongue, his hands groping my boobs like crazy. Suddenly I feel his other hand on my pussy, and before I could react, it begins playing with my pussy, fingering me. I let out a moan, which gets muffled into his mouth as he continues to play with my body. He continues teasing me, messing with me until I suddenly feel it, I wanted to fight it, but it was no use, my body had already given up, and before long, I let it all out, cumming as hard as I could. Fuck, it felt genuinely good. that mind numbing feeling was back. But I didnt have time to lay back. He pulled me back up, before walking to a seat, where he sit himself down. He began unzipping his pants, letting his dick out. My mind was still dazed, and I subconsciously sat down between his legs, as though knowing my place. "Good, I like girls who know what their worth, well, no wasting time then, lets perform your skill check" I look his dick up, grabbing it with my hands first, I begin jerking him off slowly. his dick wasnt uncle level, but it was a pretty impressive dick none the less. I let the dick touch the side of my face while I let my tongue out, tasting his dick up and down. I let my tongue touch his dick all over, licking it up and down, all the way to the balls. I begin licking the sack, massaging the balls with my tongue. Idk what was happening, it's like the pleasure was clouding my mind. My mind was set to auto service mode. I lick his dick up one more time before finally getting ready to take it in my mouth. There was no going back. I had accepted my role at this point. I take his dick in my mouth, slowly beginning to suck it. I start with the tip first, taking it in my mouth and sucking it. The taste was strong. It was hard to resisit to an extent. I begin sucking on the whole dick, taking more and more in, until it fills my mouth up completely. I let it adjust for a second, befotre I begin sucking it, in and out, taking a bit more every time before I can finally let it hit the back of my throat. I start moving faster, swirling my tongue around his dick. I feel his hand reach down before I feel it on my boobs. His hand was squeezing my boobs while I sucked his dick. I speed up even more, squeezing my lips harder on his dick. And before long, his dick started twitching, I felt his grip on my boobs tighten. I knew what was coming. I kept moving my head back and forth faster, making sure to milk every last drop. I felt it, his cum blasting down my throat, I kept sucking on it until he physically had to pull me out. I dont know what was going on, the orgasm, the sent of the dick, the taste of the cum, it was making my head spin, my body was moving on it's own. " I love sluts like you. You passed the first half of the test" He pulled me up on my feet, and tht brought me back to my senses. Pulling me towards the center of the room, he grabbed my arms up again, cuffing mt to the ceiling. He then pulled the chain up untill suddenly I was barely on the ground on my tippy toes. I was stretched up and it wasnt the most comfortable position honestly. "Now, we'll be checking for your durability" He comments, "I hope you manage, cause afterwards, we get to really have fun with you" He says as he walks behind me. I was wondering just what the fuck was going on? He walks back in, and begins to put a panty on me, pulling it upto my things before stopping. That's when I felt it, A massive fucking vibrator, he had it pressed against my chest first, then slowly moving past my chest, down my belly, until he placed it on my pussy, he begins pushing it in, still vibrating. Fuck, it was fucking me up immediately. He pushed it in all the way, making me moan out. He then graps the panty and pulls it up all the way up, making sure the vibrating dildo is held in place. "Make it for an hour, then we'll do the final test" He casually says and walks away. A fucking hour? how the fuck!, I couldnt even think straight, my mind was going insane. Feeling the massive dildo move around inside me was too much, the vibrations were fucking me up. within the fisrt 10 minutes I had already cum once. All I could hear were my own moans echoing across the room. It felt like my body was being drained of all strength. The next few minutes were me struggling to get it loose, but moving around was just giving it more movement and before I could comprehend it, I came again. I didnt have the time to savour it as it kept going nd going until it happened for the third time. ANd then a fourth. I was close to loosing consciousness. My head was spinning, and my body was ready to give up too. I felt my energy drain and I was about ready to faint. Thats when I saw the door open, and the man from before walked in with another man behind him. They came close and took the cuffs off, letting me fall on him. "Good girl, if you had fainted, I'd have to wake you and put you up another hour" He comments. He runs his arm through my body, then takes his seat again, as he sits down, and lays me on his lap. I feel his hands caressing my ass and then suddenly I feel a hard SMACK on my ass. I cant help by moan out as his hand comes down on my bare ass, agian, and again, and again. Maybe I was into the pain, or maybe I was just horny and any contact was getting me off, but being spanked was feeling amazing at this moment. Fuck, I hated just how much I was loving it. My ass cheeks were sore by the time I felt his hand grab onto my hair, and pull me up on his lap. He brought up is dick and ordered me to sit on it. My mind was a blank, any order given to me was something I had to follow. I grabbed on to his shoulder and placed my pussy directly on top of his dick, slowly sitting down on it, feeling a real dick was amazing after the hour long vibrator torture. I sat down and immediately began bouncing, riding his dick desperately. Moans were escaping my mouth without my control and I bounced like crazy on his dick. he suddenly stopped me from moving " There there, calm down little slut, theres one more person involved remember?" It took me a second to process, until I felt the other guy pull my asscheeks apart. and then I felt his dick press against my ass. I let out a moan as he entered my ass. Two dicks inside me at once. Fuck that was too much. The man started to pound my ass and the movement was making me move on the first guys dick aswell. I was essentially getting fucked by two dicks at once. The first guy pressed my lips against his and the second one grabbed onto my tits. My tiny body was being used and dominated by two massive men and their massive dicks. Fuck, it was too much. As I come one last time for the day, I feel the men filling up both my holes at once. I dont recall what was happening anymore. I collapsed on the guy, panting like crazy. He lays me down on the table behind him, before getting up and commenting " You passed. I''ll be sure to give the boss the report, rest up for the day, we'll call you soon." as he said so, he walks away, leaving me to collect my thoughts.
[Image: 20160625031807.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by Afrin - 09-06-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by Ara - 09-06-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by Afrin - 10-06-2019, 12:01 PM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by ronylol - 10-06-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by Afrin - 10-06-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by ronylol - 11-06-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by Afrin - 28-09-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by ronylol - 28-09-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: My life as my Uncle's Sex Slave - by Mr_dark - 27-10-2019, 11:28 AM