Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Athreya was sitting at the foot of the bed and when she parted her legs his heart was in his mouth. She had a beautiful clit and like the rest of her body she was fair down there also. Not too fair as her face was but still fair enough. Athreya drooled in the sight of her pussy as she finished parting her legs. There was not a single hair on her crotch.

[Image: 127151425_ni8.jpg]

Athreya could see some slight wetness around her slit. Without asking her permission, he cupped her mound, just barely touching her and slid his index finger over her slit. His hands were coated with her juices.

“ahhhhhhhh” she moaned slightly.

Athreya ignored her and again slid his finger over her slit and this time pressed his finger slightly in. Nithya sighed and involuntarily arched her back.

Athreya lovingly squeezed her mound and then slid his finger all the way down and then went all the way up.

Nithya let out a deep moan.

"Nithya, do you want me to stop?"

"No dear, this is sooooooooo good."

"Okay. Show me where your clitoris is."

"Why?"

"I want to rub your clitoris for you."

Hearing his words, Nithya sat up slowly and shyly. She spread her hips a little more and opened her pussy lips.

[Image: 127151427_ni9.jpg]

Athreya began rubbing her cunt. Her cunt was real wet as a result of which she was literally oozing juices. He then slid his finger on her clit. As soon as his fingers touched her clit, Nithya moaned her loudest.

"Baby, can I taste you down there?"

“that’s nasty dear.. What has gotten into you?”

Nithya had almost closed her eyes. Even though she disliked that idea, her body was involuntarily asking for it.

"Oh darling, will you like my taste?" she asked as though expecting a negative response.

"I am sure that I will."

He bent his face forward and kissed her deep on her navel. She squirmed again and Athreya dipped his tongue into her navel.

He trailed his tongue downward and closed his mouth over her mound.

Nithya moaned again as Athreya stuck out his tongue and tasted her glistening outer folds. Athreya lifted his head up.

"Nithu, I have to say that you smell like the best smell in the world. And your taste is even better."

Nithya did not utter a word. She was beyond reasoning.

Athreya sank down again and to his utter amazement his tongue slid right inside her pussy and more of her sweet juices met his tongue.

Athreya went further in, deeper into her soft folds. Heat was emanating from her cunt and Athreya loved the feel of it on his face. Then he found her clit and without warning, he took it in his mouth. Nithya nearly screamed as she felt like her body was on fire. Athreya continued sucking her into him sometimes lovingly and sometimes at a frenetic pace.

[Image: 127151429_ni10.jpg]

Athreya knew that there was not going to be any turning back. He loved her and though there was the underlying lust, there was no denying that he felt like he was experiencing bliss.

It was the same for Nithya as well. She felt like she had reached heaven. It was true that she had been clouded with doubts but, she knew her body betrayed her, she was totally out of control, could feel herself dripping wet and was gasping and writhing in reaction to Athreya's touches and caressing.

Soon, Nithya felt a desperate tension in the pit of her belly. It was becoming unbearable, almost becoming difficult for her to breath. And then when Athreya's teeth closed in on her clit, pulling it, she felt spasms course through her entire being. She pressed his face on her mound and also ground her hips against his mouth.

She exploded.

Nithya had never felt such a strong orgasm and she simply collapsed on the bed.

Athreya's face was nearly covered in Nithya's juices. He licked what was on his lips and wiped the rest with a towel. He moved in next to her and in response, she pulled Athreya's towards her and hugged him.

"How was that?" Athreya asked.

"The best I have ever felt." Nithya murmured. She paused for a second and then, looking into his eyes, she said, "I love you my hubby."

"I love you too Nithya." Athreya's voice was earnest. He knew she was referring to sethu, but it was his actions that made her say them.

"Okay then.' Athreya said. He made her sit up and guided her hands to the button of his jeans. “Remove it."

Nithya's deft fingers removed the button soon and without waiting for Athreya to tell her to pull his jeans down she put her hands into the waistband of his jeans and pulled them down to his knees.

Athreya was not wearing his jockeys as he was prepared for it and Nithya stared wide-eyed at his cock.

"Anything wrong?" Athreya asked.

"No. It's just that this is the first time I'm seeing your penis. Since, we always make love at night in the dark, I never got to see it close"

"You like how it looks?"

"It's beautiful dear."

"You want to feel it?"

Nithya didn't react. She just looked at it in wonder. Athreya gently took her right hand and wrapped it around his cock.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 15-11-2019, 07:07 PM