Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
As the auto vanished from his sight, Pappu felt intense pain of separation into his heart. He knew he would never find woman like her again in his life no matter what he tried.

Then suddenly he thought about the bag she had given to him. With heavy heart he went inside the house and unzipped the bag. It contained money. Lot of money. He had never seen this much money in his life and couldn’t understand how to react. He just stared into the bag with wide eyes.

Then he noticed a piece of folded paper. He picked it up, unfolded it, and started reading.

“Dear Pappu, this bag contains 10 lack rupees. It’s yours. Use this money to do something in your life, something which could transform your life. Probably we would never meet again. But who knows. It’s small world. But if we meet by chance, I would like to see you a successful person. And lastly, I want you to know that I will always cherish the moments I had spent with you. God bless you.”

When he finished the letter he had eyes full of tears. He hadn’t expected such a thing from her. Not even in his dreams.

He kissed the letter, folded it carefully and put it into his pocket: he would not disappoint her. He would indeed become a successful person one day.

Holding the bag in his hand, he stepped out from the house and after locking the door, stared toward the heaven to seek blessings for his new life. He didn’t know what he will do with ten lack rupees, but he was sure that God will show him the way.

The End.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:54 PM