Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
First reaction of Dipti, when she regained her consciousness, was to rise, to stand up, but she couldn’t. She had been tied to the bed in spread eagle position, all naked. She was also gagged. In a way, she was in helpless condition.

She twisted her arms and legs, struggled furiously to get free from her shackles, but they seemed strong, unbreakable.

“Calm down honey, don’t waste your energy,” a voice spoke, familiar voice.

She turned her head right and found Shinde sitting on the chair few feet away against the wall. He was naked, his dick hard like a log between his legs. He was running his finger across the shaft. She could see that her naked body, bounded in shackles, was giving him immense pleasure. As her eyes met with his, he smiled.

“You were leaving my dear,” he said as he stood up and walked toward her. “But you can’t leave like that after calling security officer to my house. I’m respectable citizen, you know. You have done great harm to my reputation. You will be punished for this.”

His words shook her to the core. He looked totally different man now, dangerous. He was wearing evil expression on his face and his eyes were drenched in the cruelty. The sense of foreboding travelled through her; she could feel that she was heading for cruel suffering.

“Do you want to talk?” he said, smiling.

She nodded her head desperately.

“Okay, but promise me that you won’t shout once I remove your gag,” he said.

She nodded.

She felt a great sense of relief in her mouth as he pulled out a piece of cloth from her mouth.

“What is this nonsense Shinde ji,” she said.

“Nonsense?” he said and started laughing. “Do you think it is a nonsense.”

She felt her stomach churn with fear. He bent over her, his face inches away from her.

“This is not nonsense honey. This is revenge,” he said.

“Revenge for what?” she said, her voice shaking.

“For bringing security officer to my house,” he said.

It was a while before she spoke. She was confused what to say.
“There was nothing personal about it Shinde ji. I just wanted to make sure, that, scream had indeed come from your TV.”

“Did it help your cause then,” he said and gave her evil grin.

She nodded helplessly, her eyes drenched in fear.

“So what’s your opinion now about that scream,” he said.

“It was from TV,” she said to placate him though in her heart she was saying opposite of it.

He looked into her eyes, considered her answer for a few seconds and then spoke, “Why were you running then.”

“I-I wasn’t running. I was going to my parent’s house for few days. There is marriage of my younger brother after one week, you know,” she lied.

But he didn’t look convinced.

“My husband’s things are in closets. You can check them. Why would I leave Ramesh’s things behind if I wanted to run away from here,” she said in a convincing tone.

He got away from her and went to the corner. She could see her suitcases there. He opened them and checked her things. When he turned toward her after taking a deep sigh, he looked convinced with her statement.

He came closer, his eyes upon her naked pussy. He put his finger upon it and said, “Sexy chut. Can I fuck it today?”

“I’m getting late for my train Shinde ji. You can fuck it later when I come back,” she said with a smile.

He smiled back. “You know I have fucked a very good cunt today,” he said. “In fact I didn’t just fuck it. I bangd it.”

She had little doubt. In fact she already knew it. The scream, she had heard, had a hint of terrible pain in it. “You are joking Shinde ji. You are such a nice man. You can’t bang anyone.” At the moment her objective was to get the hell out from here, and for that, she had to keep him in good humor. She knew Pappu would do something when he would find her missing. Till then, she had to save herself from his cruel intentions.

“You bet, I can.” He grinned. “Thanks to you, I’ll bang her again.”

Dipti looked at him with wide eyes, her face tense.

He continued, “I was going to kill her when you rang the bell. But don’t worry. She would be punished severely for her crime.”

Dipti swallowed. “What crime?”

“She had screamed for help, you forgot,” he said.

Her head started spinning with fear and anxiety. “Who is she?”

“Ha-ha-ha. Why do you care?”

“Please tell me, who is she” she demanded.

“Neelam,” he said.

“Sub-inspector Neelam,” she asked instantly.

“Yes, I fucked the security officer, if that comforts you,” he said. “But if I were you, I will worry about myself. Your fate is not going to be different then her. You are also going to get punishment for calling security officer. But first, let me demonstrate what fate awaits you here.”

Intense wave of fear travelled across her and she felt her stomach tighten with anxiety.

He went to the bookcase across her and pushed it. Secret door emerged behind it. He opened the door and went in. she raised her head and tried to see, but beyond the door there was only darkness.

After five minutes he emerged, but he wasn’t alone. He was carrying a naked woman in his arms. Her face was stained with dried blood. From the earring she recognized her immediately. She was Neelam. She had seen those earrings when she had come to her home.

Mercilessly, he threw her on the floor and then Dipti noticed the gag in her mouth. Her hands were tied behind her back, but her legs were free. But it didn’t matter for they seemed dead.

She looked at her chest. She could see subtle rise and fall. She was alive. Thank god.

“Soon you will also be in similar condition,” he said looking into Dipti’s eyes.

He spread Neelam’s legs wide and looked at Dipti. “Keep watching honey, you are also going to get similar punishment ha-ha-ha.”

He started moving.

Dipti tried not to look. It was horrible sight.

“Please!” Neelam cried softly with effort, and Dipti looked at her. There was intense pain on her face.

Dipti burst into tears. “Please stop this—please,”

“Don’t worry I’m going to kill her after this. I just wanted to show you how you made last hours of this bitch miserable.”

Slowly and quietly, Pappu descended the stairs, and once he landed in the living room, he heard voice of Dipti: “Please stop this—please.” Immediately his heart skipped a beat and gripped in intense fear he glanced around. Sound had come from a room which was right in front of kitchen; he figured. Door of room was ajar.

Pappu tiptoed toward the room with shaking legs wondering what was happening with Dipti and took position near the door, his back straight against the wall.

And then male voice spoke: “Don’t worry I’m going to kill her after this. I just wanted to show you how you made last hours of this bitch miserable.”

He recognized the voice immediately. He was Shinde. But his words confused him. He was going to kill who? And what he meant by after this. What was he doing?

Pappu’s head was spinning. He could sense that something had to be done urgently but what exactly he should do wasn’t getting clear in his mind. One option was to run from here and to call some help, but he feared that by the time help came, precious life could end here.

“You will be punished for your crimes!” Dipti screamed.

Pappu swallowed the knot in his throat. There was no time to get help, he decided. He had to act.

He glanced urgently around, to find any weapon, anything which he could use. His eyes sparked with hope as he noticed an iron rod near the front door of the house. It was good weapon, he decided. He toptoed to the front door, picked the rod, and came back to the room. His breathing was heavy as he stopped near the door, preparing himself for the surprise attack on the old man.

He kicked the door open and what he saw shook him to the core. Shinde was banging a woman whose face was stained in blood. It seemed as if she was dead. Immediately old man got away from the woman and ran to the corner to pick the knife which lay on the corner table.

“Kill him Pappu! Kill the bastrad!” Dipti screamed.

Pappu wasn’t sure whether he could kill him. His hands were shaking. It seemed as if iron rod could fall any moment from his hand. But he wouldn’t let it fall; he decided and tightened his grip on the rod.

“How dare you to trespass into my house you low class servant!” old man shouted once he got hold of knife.

This statement infuriated Pappu. How dare he call him low class servant? Whatever he was, he wasn’t killer and rapist. He was far superior person than the old man. But whatever his words proved good to him. His anger overshadowed his fear and his hands stopped shaking.

“Drop that knife down you dirty old scum,” Pappu said, “before I start hitting your old rotten body with this iron rod. You know your old body would not be able to handle the beating.”

Old man looked sternly at him. There was fire in his eyes. Surely Pappu had infuriated him with his words.
Old man took steps toward him as if he knew no fear, as if Pappu wasn’t holding big iron rod which could break his skull.

When he got dangerously close Pappu swung his arms and aimed for his head. But he missed the target. Old man was quite smart. But Pappu had energy of youth and anger with him, and immediately he took another aim before old man could settle himself and this time he hit the rod right at the target. Old man’s head started bleeding heavily and he collapsed on the floor.

Pappu rushed to the bed and untied hands and legs of Dipti, but as soon as she was free from shackles, old man was back to his feet, his face drenched in blood.

“You bastard!” he screamed looking toward Pappu and jumped at him like a wild cat.

Pappu was ready for him and this time he hit at his head so hard that he heard his head break and immediately old man fell on the floor. It would be miracle if he rose again, he decided.

“We should call the security officer immediately,” Dipti said.

“B-but they would charge me for the murder,” Pappu said.

“No- you will not—” a voice spoke.

Both of them turned and looked at the woman lying naked on the floor.

“Neelam!” Dipti said and rushed to the woman. “Thank god you are alive.”

“Is he dead?” Neelam said.
“I don’t know?” Dipti said. “It seems that he is. He’s not moving.”

“I need urgent medical attention. Please call…” Neelam words trailed off. She had lost consciousness.

Pappu stood like a statue along with Dipti, amazed at his own action. He had never ever thought that he could do such a thing in his life. Don’t know from where he had got strength and confidence to do such a daring act. But he was happy that he saved precious life of two women.

As the auto rickshaw maneuvered through the roads, Dipti thought how she had escaped from death, twice, during this week. First her own husband tried to kill her and then old man. On both occasions, she was saved by Pappu. She still had no idea where Ramesh was. But old man had died very painful death. She liked the way he died. He deserved it. Pappu had done great job by killing such a monster.

She let the thought of Pappu stay in her mind; he deserved this attention. Her lips curled into a beautiful smile as she pictured the moment in which she was bending by the window and he was thrashing her pussy from behind. She had the feeling that she would never forget that moment; it was that special. Even by the thought of it she could feel wave of pleasure.

Auto driver turned his face toward her and asked for the direction, disturbing chain of her thoughts. For a second, she looked at him like a fool, as if she had no idea what he was asking, but then told him the direction. She was quite close to her house.

“Stop!” she said.

Auto stopped. She looked toward the house. Pappu stood on the doorway, leaning against the door jamb. She could see her suitcases behind him. She hadn’t told him where she was going, and she could see so many questions on his face. She picked small bag she was carrying with her, climbed out from the auto, and gave him beautiful smile.

“Can you come after two hours,” Dipti asked from auto driver. “I have to go to railway station.”

“Yes, I can,” Auto driver said.

“Fine then,” she said, “come back after two hours.”

After the departure of auto she turned slowly toward Pappu and looked into his eyes. They were questioning her.

She went to him, grabbed his hand and took him inside. Then she halted her feet. She had forgotten to close the door. Leaving Pappu’s hand, she went back and closed the door. Her heartbeat was heavy as she turned toward Pappu, who stood in the middle of living room like a dumbfounded.

“Where had you gone?” he finally said.

“I had some important work,” she said walking toward him. “We have two hours before I leave. You don’t want to waste it, do you?”

“Can’t you stay longer,” he said.

“No, I have already informed my dad about my departure plan. And by the way, why do you want me to stay longer.”

“You can travel around, you know—” he said.

“This house seems to be haunted now. Its owner is dead. It would not be good to stay here any longer.”

“Yeah. I understand,” he said.

She moved further up to him and holding his head placed her lips on his. She could feel that he was surprised by this action. His lips were trembling. Perhaps he hadn’t expected her to kiss him like this. But very soon he started erotic movements of his lips, kissing her lips wildly.

His hands travelled down confidently from her shoulder and grabbed her butt cheeks. After kneading the cheeks for few seconds his hands parted her cheeks and started teasing her most sensitive parts.

“Oh, Pappu I’ll miss you,” she said as his fingers moved obscenely between her ass crack.

Suddenly he moved away from her and looked into her eyes. “I’ll miss you too.”

Then he grabbed her hand and took her to the bedroom. Their clothes disappeared within a few seconds. Both were ready for hardcore sex.

Dipti was below him, her legs on his shoulders and he was about to insert his massive manhood into her pussy.

“Be gentle,” she said.

“Sure,” he said and grinned.

And then he put his organ on the opening of her cunt and gave his body a little jerk. His huge organ slipped into her slippery cunt with slight resistance.

“Ahh,” she moaned.

Slowly and slowly, he sent entire length of his manhood into her cunt and then taking a deep breath began moving his body.

“It’s wonderful,” he said.

“Yes, indeed,” she replied.

He reached for her lips and kissed her. Meanwhile pumping from his dick continued. She was also reaching for him as he thrust his organ into her. It was sensational feeling. Orgasm was building up inside her.

And then she screamed loudly. Orgasm had washed over her. He was about to come, too. She could feel it from his heavy breathing. And when he came, she embraced him tightly into his arms and kissed him.

They lay silently for a long time. She had no idea what should she say to him. Perhaps, he was also in same situation.

As the sound of auto engine emerged outside, she pushed him away, picked her clothes and rushed to the washroom. After ten minutes she stepped out, ready to go.

Pappu wasn’t in the room. As she stepped out she found him into the living room. He had already put her stuff into the auto.

“Where is that bag?” she said.

“Which bag?” he said.

“The one I was carrying—” she said.

“Oh that one, it’s in the auto,” he said.

“Bring it back, please,” she said.

He gave her questioning glance and then went out to take her bag.

“Here,” he said as he came back.

“Keep this bag,” she said. “It’s for you.”

“But, what does it contain,” he said, trying to open the zip of bag.

She stopped him. “You can open it once I’m gone.”

“But,” he said.

She placed her lips on his, kissed him for few seconds and then getting away from him said, “take care and do well in life. My best wishes are always with you.”

And then she stepped out. Thinking something she turned back. “And yes, don’t forget to hand over the key of house to Jayant.”

“I’m going straight to him,” he said.

She looked at him lovingly, gave him sweet smile, turned and walked to the auto.

Getting into the auto, she waved her hand to say good bye to Pappu. Their eyes met, exchanged silent words and then auto started and she rode away.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:54 PM