Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
As Pappu climbed down the stairs, holding his bag, he looked at the opened front door. Suitcases of Dipti ma’am were missing.

He rushed outside. There was no trace of Dipti’s stuff anywhere. Dropping the bag outside near the door, he came inside and went to her bedroom. She wasn’t there.

“Did she left without me?” he wondered out loud. It seemed she had. Perhaps she didn’t want to share auto with her servant.

Disappointment and frustration gathered on his face and he felt a wave of pain in his heart. At least she should have said bye.

Hearing sound of auto rickshaw Pappu rushed to the front door. An auto had stopped in front of the house. Driver climbed out and came to him.

“Inform Dipti ma’am that I have come,” driver said.

Pappu became more confused. He had thought that ma’am had left already, but auto rickshaw had just arrived.

“Are you Salim,” Pappu said.

“Yes I’m salim, ma’am had called me,”

“Yes, I know. But she’s not here.”

Auto driver grimaced and looked disappointed. “Why did she call me then,” he said, went back to his auto and rode away.

Pappu stood still in the doorway, confused and perplexed. Madam’s sudden disappearance seemed mysterious now. She had not gone into the auto. If she had gone with somebody else, still she would have called him and said good bye. After all, their relationship had grown beyond that of master and servant. She couldn’t leave without intimation.

And then it hit him like a lightening. What if Mr. Shinde took her forcefully with him?
He shook his head in no. If that was the case, he might have heard something. But still feeling lingered on in his heart that Shinde was connected with this somehow.

He picked his beg, went inside and slammed the door shut: he would investigate into the matter.

Dropping his beg, near the sofa, he went upstairs and climbing the boundary wall, separating roofs of two houses, he landed quietly on the house of Mr. Shinde. His heart was pounding hard in his chest as his feet settled on the roof.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:54 PM