Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Stopping her bike, Neelam looked at the Sudhir’s house and found him standing in the balcony in t-shirt and Bermuda. She couldn’t help blushing. He was smiling. She felt a twitching inside as she parked her bike on the curb.

By then he had emerged on the gate to welcome her.

“Look who’s here,” he taunted. “I guess you were waiting for ten p.m. as desperately as I was. You are on time.”

She couldn’t gather any response but looked at him lovingly. This man had finally forced her to become his date.

He moved forward and before she could understand anything she was in his arms and his lips were on her lips, kissing them madly.

She pushed him away and said in shaking voice, “Stop Sudhir! Can’t you wait until we get inside?”

“When woman is as beautiful as you are, it’s difficult to waste even a single second.”

“Oh god! you are too much,” she said.

He patted on her bum and said, “Come inside. I’ll fuck you so hard that your body will ache for many days.”
She gulped and felt the thrilling wave inside her. She knew something wild would happen. Total wild. She would enjoy each and every moment of this wilderness.

“Is this a warning?”

“You bet, it is,” he said.

Neelam followed him into the house and looked around. After the sudden demise of Suman it was her first visit to the house. Nothing much had changed. Soft creamy light adorned the living room as before. Arrangement of sofas, decorative paintings, corner stand were fixed at the same places where she had seen them last. For a moment she felt as if she had stepped back in time and any moment, Suman would come out of her bedroom to greet her, embrace her. Once this feeling subsided, she felt intense pain of loss. She knew without Suman there would always be something missing in her life.

“What are you thinking?” Sudhir asked.

She gave hesitant smile to him. “Nothing …”

“Come!” he said, and grabbing her wrist took her to the bedroom. His grip and walk had a sense of urgency.

She had never seen his bedroom before. Things were arranged nicely in systematic order. She wondered whether it was original arrangement or was just done today, in anticipation of guest.

“I knew, you will come,” he said releasing her wrist and started removing his t-shirt.

“Err… slow down. It’s our first date.”

She couldn’t help looking at his chest. Thick layer of black hair covered it completely. She pictured this hair covered chest rubbing against her soft boobs and wondered what kind of feeling it would generate. She would wait and see.

“Yeah it is,” he said and winked. “That’s why I’m going crazy. I want to make it memorable.”

It would be memorable for him but for her it was disappointing. Actually she wanted to remove his clothes one by one slowly, feeling the moment but he was in so much hurry that it was spoiling the moment.

As he took hold of waistband of Bermuda she moved forward and embraced him tightly placing her lips on his, forcing him to stop. He responded wildly, kissing her lips furiously.

His hand moved on her shoulder and then slid downward until they stopped on her hips. She shuddered as she felt his hands on her butt cheeks.

Parting from her lips he said, “Sexy butt.” He and again placed his burning lips upon hers.

He parted her ass cheeks and inserted his finger into ass crack, trying to locate her butt hole through the fabric of her salwar. Wild wave of thrill passed through her as his finger found it finally and applied obscene pressure upon it as if trying to get into it. Her body jerked involuntarily as his finger lingered at the entrance of her butt hole.

“W-what are you doing?” she asked.

“Nothing, just playing with your gaand.”
She reached for his dick and grabbed it. to her surprise it seemed quite big.

“Can I also play a little?” she said.

“Why not,” he said and quickly dropped his Bermuda on the floor and stepped out of it. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and instantly his big dick emerged in front of her eyes, hard and solid.

She wrapped it in her hand, feeling its texture and hardness. “It’s big.”

“Have you seen smaller?” he mocked.

“No I haven’t,” she lied.

DSP, against whom she had filed sexual harassment complaint, had flashed his dick once at her after calling her into his cabin. But that was nothing compared to what she held now in her hand.

Sudhir applied pressure on her shoulder. She knew what he wanted. She resisted. She wanted him to make a formal request at least.

“Come on; love it with your beautiful lips,” he said.

She smiled and sat down in front of him, not removing her hand from his dick as she did that.

Purple glans of his cock was shining with pre-cum juice. She licked the tip and savoured the taste. It was salty.

She looked at him. His eyes were close. He was enjoying.

She was enjoying too. She had never thought that one day she would suck his dick but now she was quite excited about it. whole thing seemed wild and lusty.

Opening her mouth she took the crown of his big dick into her mouth and grabbed it tightly in her lips and moved her tongue across it.

He grabbed her head and said, “Oh God, you are good sucker.”

She had never sucked before. It was her first time. Maybe wildness of the situation was making her perform such a skillful blow job.

She moved her mouth further along the shaft and took almost two-third of his manhood into her warm mouth. Side of her mouth ached as she did that. It was quite an effort to take such a big thing in the mouth. But she was enjoying.

He tightened his grip on her head and she wondered what was coming.

He jerked himself violently forward, pushing full length of his big dick into her mouth. She could feel his balls on her lips. It was uncomfortable. Hear breathing had stopped. She pushed him away with great urgency and coughed. Tears were falling from her eyes.

But for some reason she didn’t feel bad about it. It was really wild act from his part to push his dick all the way in her mouth. And from the bottom her heart she always wanted it to be wild.

She wiped the tears and opened her mouth, inviting him to fuck her mouth again.

“You are a bitch, aren’t you?” he said and put the tip of his dick between her open lips.
He gave his body wild jerk and pushed his dick all the way into her mouth. “Take it bitch … take it.”

Crown of his massive tool hit at her throat and choked her. This time, however, she let him stay there for a moment. She wanted to know how long she could keep his dick like that till it became totally unbearable. But he drew his dick backward only to push it again back into her mouth.

“I didn’t know that you will suck my dick like that. You are really a hot bitch.”

She wasn’t sure about that. If wanting it wild meant being bitch then she surely was one. But she didn’t want to think about it at the moment. Right now she wanted to enjoy every single second of her first sexual encounter.

“Enough,” he said. “It’s time to fuck your pussy.”

With shaking legs she stood slowly, never moving her eyes from his dick which was drenched in her mouth juice. Then looking into his eyes she caught the string of her slawar and undid the knot slowly. His eyes were glistening with lust. She blushed deeply when he winked at her.

Closing her eyes she dropped her slawar on the floor and stood there like a statue, waiting for him to guide further.

She felt him grab the hem of her kameez and she raised her arms, helping him to remove it. She heard the soft sound as her kameez fell on the floor somewhere. Her heartbeat grew heavy. Now only bra and panties were left on her body. She wondered how and when he would get rid of them.

Suddenly he picked her into his arms and carried her to the bed and made her lay on her back. She kept her eyes closed, feeling every passing moment.

When she felt his hand on the waistband of her panties she opened her eyes slightly to look at him. He was between her legs on his knees, visible excitement on his face. He rolled her panties down and stared lewdly at her cunt.

“You know what,” he said. “You have got a nice pussy.”

She couldn’t help blushing and closed her eyes.

“I have got the same opinion about your dick,” she said.

“But you didn’t tell me,”

“I’m telling you now,” she said.

He freed her breasts out of bra and started playing with them wildly, as she had expected. His grip was strong and cruel. It was hurting a bit but still it was all fun. She felt waves and waves of pleasure as he kneaded and squeezed her soft flesh mercilessly.

As he took her hard nipple between his lips moan of ecstasy escaped from her mouth. She was waiting for this moment desperately. But before she could savour the moment she felt head of his dick on the entrance of her cunt. It was warm with lust and passion.

She closed her eyes and prepared herself for the incoming dick.
Dick pressed hard for the entry and breaking the initial resistance from her virgin pussy slipped in mercilessly.

“Ohhhhhhh ….mmmmmmm,” she moaned with pain and dug her finger nails into his back. “S-stop.”

But she had the feeling that he wouldn’t stop. And she was proved right. He didn’t stop till full length of his dick disappeared into her little pussy.

“You have swallowed my dick honey,” he said.

“You are very cruel,” she said. “Why didn’t you stop?”

“That’s the way I fuck cunt,” he said. “I can’t help it.”

He drew himself away a little, making his dick slip outward and then with a fierce forward jerk slammed his dick again into her tight twat. Fucking had begun.

“God, you are so tight,” he said.

She felt that her pain had subsided. Now she could enjoy this wild fucking without any pain.

She wrapped her legs around him and jerked her body upward to meet his downward stroke.

“I knew you will give me your pussy one day like this,” he said. “That’s why I had not given up.”

“I don’t know why I’m here but yes I’m enjoying this moment,” she said throwing her pussy upward at him, challenging him to fuck even harder.
His movement became faster and faster and she started struggling with her breathing. Her heartbeat was also out of control. She didn’t know what was happening. But whatever, she was feeling intense pleasure. It was such a pleasure which could not be described in words.

Soon she felt herself moving toward extreme excitement and thrill and then she shouted, “Oh god … oh god … please don’t stop.”

His movement became more wild, more urgent and then she was washed over by an intense orgasm. It seemed he too had reached his climax for he had collapsed upon her instantly.

“It was best fuck of my life,” he said, his breathing heavy and noisy.

“It was my first and I’ll always remember it as best,” she said. “And I don’t want any other man…”

“Hey wait a minute. Don’t get sentimental here. I can’t settle with one woman in my life.”

She looked into his eyes. There was no emotion in his eyes. She could see that things would not move beyond sex between them.

Just then door bell rang. Both exchanged surprised glance and looked at the wall clock. It was after 12. She wondered who could come to meet him at this time of the night.

He rolled away from top of her and started wearing his clothes. She picked her clothes and rushed to the washroom. Don’t know why she had a foreboding feeling that something was going to happen. What if his other girl friend has landed without notice? She thought.

Quickly she wore all of her clothes and peeped out from the washroom.
Sudhir wasn’t there and bedroom door was closed. She decided to wait.

Ten minutes passed.

Wondering what was taking him so long she stepped out silently and went to the door. She put her ear on crack between door and jamb and listened. Strangely there was total silence beyond the door which felt creepy and mysterious.

She waited for a moment, undecided what to do. Then taking a deep breath she pulled open the door and stepped out.

Seeing Sudhir on the floor, beside sofa, Neelam flinched. His chest was drenched in blood. She rushed to him and shook his shoulder, her hand shaking. He was dead. She couldn’t believe it and shook him again. No movement. Painful anguish welled up within her, her eyes wet with emotions. He was just alive few minutes ago, having furious sex with her, and now all of a sudden he was dead. It was like a terrible nightmare.

She had seen number of crime scenes, but she had never felt such shock and horror. She was confused what to do. Experience gained so far in security officer service seemed useless and futile. Maybe, her closeness to the victim was working against her. But how could she detach her emotions from him. She had not only offered her body to him but also her soul. For him it might have been just sex, but for her it was much more than that. He was first man in her, and she wanted him to be her life partner. It was different matter that he wasn’t ready for the same yet. But that didn’t mean that things couldn’t change in the long run. But there wasn’t to be any long run here. This part of her life was cut short before it even began properly.

Controlling her emotions, she examined his body with great disbelief. Apparently, he had been stabbed in the heart and he had died instantly, painful death. Evidently, killer didn’t allow him to scream otherwise she might have heard something.

Anger welled up within her and she cursed herself for wasting her time in washroom while he was being attacked. Gripped in anguish, she roamed her eyes all over the living room. Don’t know why, she had the feeling that killer hadn’t left yet.

And next second she was proved right.

“May I ask, what are you doing here miss?” a voice spoke from behind.

Her heart skipped a beat and with a speed of light she turned around to see who it was.

Few feet away from her stood Harish Shinde, blood stained knife in his right hand.

“Y-You?” she could manage only that much and cursed herself for not believing Sudhir.

“Like you, I’m also surprised to find you here,” he said. “Have speed of security officer increased lately?”

Neelam realized that she was in vulnerable situation. She didn’t have anything to defend herself and he had big knife in his hand. She decided to engage him in conversation to buy a time to think. “Why did you kill him?” she asked.

“You are security officer, you should know better,” he said and stepped forward. “But since you are asking I want to tell you that it’s wrong to spy on someone. This man … this bloody man was spying on me. I also warned him once, but he didn’t listen. He even informed security officer that I am the serial killer who is murdering innocent woman. Do you think I’m a killer?”

She looked at him with wide eyes, her legs trembling, undecided what to say.
“Do you think I’m a killer!” he shouted.

She felt her heart sink with fear, death seemed quite close. He was the killer no doubt but she didn’t have courage to tell him.

“I don’t think you are a killer,” she said. “Please drop the knife so that we can talk about it.”

“Drop the knife … where … where should I drop the knife,” he asked. “Should I drop it in your cunt? Would you like that?”

Moisture gathered on her forehead. She was trapped in horrible situation.

“Do you still think I’m not the killer,” he said and took one more step toward her.

She was seated all along beside Sudhir’s dead body and didn’t have space to drag herself backward. But he was moving dangerously close.

“I-I don’t think that you killed those woman,” she stammered.

“You bet, I did,” he said and grinned.

She swallowed.

“And now I’ll kill you,” he said.

His words shook her to the core and she felt sudden wave of terror. She drew a deep breath and decided to fight. She would not allow him to kill her that easy if that was her fate. She would fight till her last breath.

She studied him carefully. He was old man. His strength was in his knife. Without knife he would be nothing.

With a speed of light she got to her feet and jumped at him, her focus was to snatch his knife. But old man was smart, very smart rather. He took hold of her and twisted her arm behind her back. Her arm was paining like hell but she didn’t give up. She tried to kick him somehow, but didn’t succeed.

“I think I would like to taste your pussy before I kill you?” he whispered into her ears.

“That would never happen, you bastard,” she shouted.

“Of course it will, young lady.” He said. “It would be quite a fun to fuck a security officer. What do you think?”

“If I survived, I will make your life miserable you old scum,” she said.

“But why would you survive my dear,” he said. “Now I will take you to my home and will fuck you as much as I wanted before killing you like a goat.”

She pictured the horrible scene and shuddered violently. She prayed to the god that such a thing should not happen to her. But the way he was holding her in his grip made her feel that he was in control and could do anything with her.

Next moment he put something on her nose. She struggled furiously with him, trying to remove his hand from her nose but old man was strong, very strong.

Oh God, help me, she thought. It was desperate call for help.

And then she passed out.

Sleep was not coming, no matter what Dipti tried. Last night incident was haunting her again and again: It was difficult to forget. Though she was keeping lights on in the bedroom, but still fear was difficult to push away.

Her mobile phone gave a short message tone, and she fumbled to the bedside table to pick it, expecting some message from Ramesh, expecting some information about his whereabouts. But she was disappointed. It was irritating advertisement again.

She dialed his number and got the same machine generated message that his phone was switched off.

Now she had left no choice but to believe what sub-inspector Neelam had told her. It was indeed Ramesh who tried to kill her last night. That’s why his phone is switched off. But why would he do that? Could Seema be the reason?

Yes, Seema could be the reason. Bitch.

But at the moment her major problem was how to pass through the night. Every single second of her was passing with fear and anxiety.

She took a deep breath and got off the bed: she wouldn’t stay in the bedroom.

She walked to the door and opening it slipped out. As per her direction Pappu had kept all the lights on. Good.

As she walked to the stairs she felt titillating sensation inside. She knew if she stayed with Pappu in his room, something would happen between them; something exciting. Something had happened last night as well and it had felt very good.

Biting her lower lips she climbed the stairs. She knew she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Her married life had already collapsed. Now she had no moral obligation toward Ramesh. In a way she was free to do whatever she wanted.

Should I take his dick in my pussy, she thought as she reached top of the stairs. Thought sent wild sensation through her and she wondered how Pappu’s massive dick would feel inside her cunt.

As she stepped on the roof, deep silence of the night welcomed her. She looked up. Sky was clear, and so many stars were twinkling, making night beautiful and exciting.

She looked at the only room at far corner of the roof: Pappu’s room. Door was closed, but she could see that light was on. Wondering whether he too was keeping light on out of fear she walked to the room. She could feel how her sexual feelings overshadowed the feelings of anxiety and fear. Tension regarding Ramesh, regarding her marriage also subsided.

Taking an excited breath she knocked on the door.

Almost immediately door opened, as if Pappu was waiting on the door for her.

“Ma’am!” Pappu said, surprised.

He was in underwear and vest, same like last night. Perhaps he slept like that only.

“Were you sleeping?”

“No…” he said.

“I think I can’t sleep alone,” she said, trying to hide her sexual feelings.

“You can sleep with me,” he offered, looking excited.

She looked at his crotch and noticed some movement there.

“Err…keep that thing under control,” she said. “Its big size is quite threatening.”

“S-sorry ma’am,” he said.

She giggled and pushing him aside stepped inside. It was good room, didn’t look like a servant room at all.

There was only single bed in the corner. His things were lying all over the place.

“I’ll take the bed,” she said. “You can sleep on the floor.”

“On the floor?” he said.

“Yes, on the floor.”

“Can’t we sleep together like last night? Both of us will feel secure if we sleep together.”

“Yes we can,” she said and looking at his crotch continued, “But do you remember how that big gun of your threatened me with its size. It disturbed my sleep, do you know that?”

“Sorry I had no idea,” he said, looking amused.

Dipti went to the bed and climbing on it, lay down on her back. “Switch off the light.”

“You didn’t tell me?” he said.

“What?”

“Where should I sleep?”

“Switch off the light and come to the bed before I change my mind.”

She saw him dart toward the switch board and next moment there was total darkness in the room. She drew an excited breath, waiting for him to come to the bed.

As she felt him climb on the bed she put her hand on her chest, feeling her heartbeat.

“ma’am, I sucked your tits well last night, didn’t I,” he said.

“Yes you did,” she said, her voice shaking with excitement. She was expecting him to grab her tits right away.

He didn’t disappoint her and placed his hands on her chest.
“These are sexy tits,” he said.

“Uh-huh,” she said.

“Yes very-very sexy.”

She reached for his loin and grabbed his manhood through the fabric of his underwear.

“This is also sexy, you know that” she said, roaming her hand all over his excited dick.

“You are first woman to hold it in hand,” he said, his breathing heavy with emotion.

“It’s my privilege then” she said.

“Ma’am can I touch your…”

She drew an excited breath and grabbed his hand and guided it to her throbbing pussy.

His hand felt so good down there. Immediately he started running his fingers on her womanhood curiously. It was clear that he was very excited to touch her cunt.

“It’s so nice,” he said.

“What’s nice?” she asked, curious.

“I don’t know, but it’s nice,” he said innocently.

She felt like kissing him but resisted the temptation. He was her servant after all. If she kissed him, their relationship would become more intimate, more personal, and she didn’t want that.

After few days she would leave Nagpur, back to her parents, and till then this adventure with Pappu should be kept as much free of intimacy as possible.

Just then both of them heard something outside and both became still, listening.

It was sound of a door, prolonged creak. After few seconds there was silence. Then door creaked again and once sound of it subsided they heard footsteps, heavy and urgent tread. Then everything went silent again. One minute…two minutes...Nothing.

Both of them were motionless, her hand still holding his dick, his hand still upon her pussy. They were keeping their breathing under control to listen with full concentration. However, Dipti realized that Pappu was making subtle, hesitant movements of his fingers on her cunt through the fabric of her salwar, as if not wanting her to notice it. His index finger had found the split of her cunt and very slowly it was moving across it, making it difficult for her to keep her breathing under check.

She gulped slowly and ran her finger on the head of his penis, letting him know that she was enjoying whatever he was doing. Immediately he rubbed his finger through the split of her cunt strongly, making her moan silently.

“I think there is someone out there,” Puppu whispered, breaking the silence.

“Yes, but who?” she said and tightened her grip on his gun.

“I don’t know,” he said taking a long sigh.

“Let’s see,” she said and slipped off the bed and went to the window which opened into the street: she wanted to see who was spoiling her fun.
She noticed a figure outside Shinde’s house. He looked like Shinde. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the street she noticed that he was indeed Shinde, and she took a deep sigh of relief. He was lusty old man, but harmless. But one thing seemed weird. He was standing like a statue in front of his house at this time of the night. What could be the reason?

Pappu came right behind her, waited for a second and then pressing his body against her, peeped out. His hard dick was pressed obscenely against her soft buttocks. She could feels its pulse.

“Who is it,” he said.

“It’s our neighbor, Mr. Shinde,” she managed, trying to control her breath.

“Mr. Shinde?,” he said. “What’s he doing out at this time?”

“I don’t know,” she said. “I’m also wondering about it.”

“Ma’am, can I ask one thing” he said.

Wondering what he wanted to ask she said, “Yes, what is it?”

“Has Mr. Shinde…”

“No,” she said interrupting him, wondering why was he interested by the way. He wasn’t her husband. He had no right to inquire whether Shinde had fucked her or not.

“Sorry,” he said.

“For what?” she said.
“I shouldn’t have asked this question,” he said.

It was good that he realized his mistake. “It’s okay.”

She raised her eyes up and noticed that smart portion of sky was visible through the window. She could see number of stars, twinkling against the dark background. She realized that it was quite a romantic situation and wished she were with her husband. Thought of Ramesh raised sleeping anguish within her and she felt a terrible pain in her heart. Everything had collapsed between her and Ramesh. Nothing was left. Now she would wait for Ramesh for few days, to demand an explanation from him if he returned. If he didn’t she would pack her bags and leave for Delhi.

Pappu’s hand crawled upward from her stomach, pulling her from her thoughts. She swallowed and watched the distant stars as his hands crept slowly and slowly toward her boobs.

When his hands cupped her round melons she gave a soft moan, barely audible to anyone except her. Automatically her eyes had closed, feeling the moment.

He started squeezing her tits lewdly and whispered into her ears, “Let’s go back to bed.”

She kept mum and smiled to herself: she wanted to tease him. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the night sky again, feeling every move of his hands on her soft breasts.

Suddenly his hands got away from her boobs and she felt him move away from her. But she didn’t move and stayed still on the window, watching the distant stars, curious what he was up to.

She shuddered when he placed his hands on her buttocks and her breathing became heavy. She was amazed that he didn’t take her permission this time before grabbing her butt.

He squeezed both ass cheeks playfully for a moment and then parted them obscenely. Wondering what he was planning to do she swallowed the knot in her throat.

Answer lay in the next moment when she felt his dick between her ass cheeks. So this parting thing was to accommodate his dick, naughty.

“Ma’am I hope you won’t mind if I play with your gaand a little,” he said.

“Err…I’m watching stars and you are taking advantage of my position,” she said biting her lower lip.

He didn’t say anything. He seemed preoccupied in something.

He again grabbed her ass cheeks and again parted them and adjusted his dick in a way so that it could take position right upon her butt hole. Now she got where he was preoccupied.

“Err…what are you doing?” she said, smiling.

“N-nothing,” he said.

And then he did something which raised her heartbeat. He started moving behind her, like he was fucking her from behind. She could feel the pressure of his dick on her anus when he pushed his body hard at her.

And soon both of them were moving rhythmically. If somebody could see them from outside he would think that they were fucking. In a sense they were. Only difference was that it was a dry fuck.

Then he stopped, his breath heavy with hard work he had just done. Then she felt his hands on string of her salwar.

The moment had come when she had to decide what she wanted. He was going for her pussy. She could feel it in his breathing. He was dying to put his dick in her cunt.

But he undid her string and still she couldn’t decide anything. Perhaps she also wanted it. Yes indeed she also wanted it. That’s why she had come to him tonight. And in a way it was right. Now she wasn’t worried about Ramesh. Now it was her life. She could do anything she wanted without bothering about Ramesh.

When her salwar fell down on her feet she felt a great wave of thrill inside her which travelled across her body. Then he rolled down her panties.

And then came the moment when she must stop him. He was applying pressure on her shoulder, urging her to bend down. But she felt that it was difficult to stop him.

And then she bent down a little, placing her arms on the base of window. He wasn’t saying anything and she was also keeping her mouth closed. It was hard to utter even a single word.

But she gave a load moan, biting her lips, once head of his massive dick penetrated her little cunt.

He stopped after her load moan. She kept still, trying to accommodate his huge organ.

Feeling him move behind her she closed her eyes tightly and held her breath. She knew he would drill her pussy even deeper.

And he did. Slowly and slowly, he pushed full length of his dick, into her little cunt and then without waiting for even a second began assaulting her poor pussy.

She hadn’t expected anything like this from him. He was fucking her pussy like he had fucked it thousands of time, like an experienced man.

Her head slammed against the bars of the window once he hit at her pussy with his cruel tool. He was merciless in his assault.

She found that she was heading for mind-blowing orgasm and without much delay it washed over her like a rain. It was just great.

And then he accelerated behind her, pounding even harder into her pussy. And soon he came too, flooding her little cunt with his sticky semen.

As she tried to control her breathe she realized that her back was aching due to bending.

She pushed him away and fumbled toward the bed. She knew she would sleep now without bothering about anything in the world.

Neelam opened her eyes slowly and flinched. She was in strange room. It looked like basement or something for it didn’t have any window and door. Stairs were rising upward to a door which was closed.

She remembered what had happened, in detail, her teeth clenching together in anger. I’ll kill the bastard, she thought.

She had no idea how long she had been unconscious. She didn’t even know whether it was day or night.

Slowly, she got to her feet, her legs trembling. It was hard to believe that she was kidnapped, that she was put into an isolated basement, and that she was probably going to die helpless death.

Looking at the shining bulb above her head, she wondered whether she was being watched. Criminal mind often take unholy pleasure watching their victim in distress and pain. Bastard.

She roamed her eyes throughout the room. No camera. She wasn’t being watched.

She walked to the stairs silently, started to climb with caution, eyes focused on the door above, wood steps creaked and groaned underneath her feet, but she kept on climbing, hoping to find door open. But it was close. Close. Damn.

She heard footsteps, turned quickly away from the door and climbed down with a speed of light, not caring about the creak and groan of wood steps, though this time they were louder.

By the time door opened, she had taken sleeping position on the floor, pretending sleep, her breathing heavy.

Thump…thump…thump.

He was coming downward, his tread reflecting his evil nature.

“Are you sleeping, bitch?” he said. “Come on wake up. It’s morning.”

Wave of anger rose inside her; she wanted to slap him hard on the face.

He shook her by the shoulder. “I know you are awake.”

She lay still, wondering whether he really knew.

He touched her lips, ran his finger across them and then tried to insert his finger into her mouth. “You are beautiful woman, you know that.”

She gulped silently, unsure what to do.

When she felt his other hand on her breast, she flinched, and pushed his hand away. “Don’t touch me,” she said, her voice shaking with emotion.

“So you were awake,” he said, grinned.

He had a knife in his hand; it looked like the same he had been holding last night, but could be different for it didn’t have any stain of blood.

“Where am I,” she said.

“At my home, darling,” he said. “I hope you will enjoy your stay here.”

“You must release me at once or else…” she said, her voice lacking force and conviction.

“Or else,” he said and started laughing.

She looked at him with frightened eyes wondering what to speak. “You will be punished severely.”

“I’d wait for that day,” he said. “But right now you should worry about yourself.”

She was worried about herself, she really was. That’s why she was so frightened.

“You want to survive?” he said.

Of course she wanted to survive, who wouldn’t. But why was he asking such a question?

“I can see in your eyes that you want to live,” he said. “But you have to buy your life here, lady.”

“What do you want?” she asked.

“I had already told you that last night,” he said and grinned.

His words flashed through her mind: “I think I would like to taste your pussy before I kill you?”

She swallowed and said, “You had said that you would like to taste my pussy before killing me.”

“Yes, you had heard right,” he said.

“What kind of deal is this?” she said. “I also have to give my pussy to you and still end up with death. This is unfair, don’t you think.”

“Yes it is,” he said. He looked amused. “Do you have any choice?”

Unfortunately, she didn’t have any choice. She was in his confinement, and he could do anything with her, anything he wanted.
“What if I don’t agree?” she said.

“Then first I’ll kill you and then fuck your pussy,” he said. “Either way I’m going to fuck your pussy, dead or alive.”

“This is disgusting,” she said, her face reflecting lines of terror.

“Yes, it is,” he said and grinned. “But you can save yourself from this horrible situation.”

“How?” she demanded immediately.

“If you give your pussy willingly to me, I’ll spare your life for two days,” he said.

“Only two days?”

“Yes, only two days,” he said. “But after that I have to kill you.”

“Why you have to kill me?” she asked. “Why?”

“I don’t want to explain anything to you,” he said. “Tell me what do you want, Instant death or death after two days of life.”

Neelam’s head was spinning. She was in horrible situation.

“I-I need time to think,” she pleaded.

“Granted,” he said, “I’ll come after two hours. Two hours should be enough I think. If you failed to decide, I’ll kill you and then…”

“I-I’ll decide, I’ll decide,” she said, her temple covered with sweat.

“Good girl,” he said and turned and walked to the stairs.

She watched him as he climbed the stairs. She wanted to run after him, attack him, but remembering last night she stopped herself. He was old man, but he was also very alert and clever.

Chirping of birds woke her in the morning, making her stretch and yawn lazily, last night scene was flashing in her mind. She could still feel the hard thrashing Pappu gave to her little pussy, while she was bending against the window. In terms of sex, it was great moment of her life, one which she would cherish for days to come. Smiling to herself, she opened her eyes slowly, and found Pappu standing beside the bed, holding a tray.

Her eyes met with his, and she couldn’t help blushing; though there was nothing in his eyes to demand such an action. In fact his face was expressionless.

“Ma’am, tea,” he said, put the tray on the bed beside her, turned and went out.

Something was wrong with him. Like her, he should have been floating on the joyous moment of last night, but he wasn’t. Did he not enjoy with her?

Pushing the cover away, she wondered when she had taken it last night, but quickly pulled it back: she wasn’t wearing salwar. She remembered that after the mind-blowing sex with Pappu, she had stumbled to the bed leaving her clothes on the floor, naked below waist. She looked at the spot, and found that her clothes were not there now.

Searching with her hands, she found them beneath the cover, and holding them in hand climbed down from the bed. Wearing her panties and salwar, she picked the cup of tea and drifted out of the room. She wanted to have a talk with Pappu. Wanted to find what was wrong with him.

She found him standing near the boundary of the roof overlooking the street below.

Hearing her coming he turned toward her, smiled and said, “How is tea ma’am?”

“Tea is good, but I think you are not good today,” she said. “What’s the matter with you? Did you not like what we did last night?”

“It was best moment of my life,” he said looking into her eyes. “And I’ll always remember it that way. But…”

“But, what?” she demanded.

“Sir had given this job to me and I did such a thing…,” his said, trying to gather his thoughts. “…I think it was wrong on my part. How would I look into his eyes, if he ever came to know about it?”

She looked at him with feeling; his face looked so innocent, as he spoke. She hadn’t expected him to react like that. For a second, his words generated feeling of guilt within her, too, but she pushed it away quickly.

“Don’t think like that,” she said. “I had come to you last night, and I don’t regret what we did. But yes, no one should know about it. As far as Ramesh is concerned, I think he has no moral right to question anything. Had he not tried to kill me, we wouldn’t have come close like this.”

“So you believe what security officer said to you,” he said.

“Yes, I have too…” she told him in detail what sub inspector Neelam had told to her. “I think I should call her to find about the status of investigation.”

“Yes you should,” he said.

“It’s eight in the morning, could she be sleeping at the moment.”

“You should try,” he said.

“My mobile is downstairs, in my bedroom,”

Pappu rushed downstairs and returned with her mobile.

She placed a call to Neelam, but a male voice answered it.

“Hello, who is this,” a voice spoke.

“May I speak to Ms Neelam, please,” Dipti said.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Dipti…”

“Oh Dipti ji, I’m Parshant Kumar.”

“Oh, good morning inspector?” she said.

“Good morning ji. Can I ask why you called this number?”

“I wanted to talk to sub inspector, Neelam,” she said and told him everything Neelam had told her about her husband.

“She is missing since last night. We found her purse at the crime scene, quite close to your house. I think she murdered her boy friend and then ran away in hurry. If you get any information about her, please inform me.”

“Are you joking, sir?” she said, confused.

“Shut up you silly, cunt!” he shouted, “Do you think I’ll make a joke like that. Due to that bitch I’m facing great embarrassment.”

She hung up immediately. Inspector was in terrible mood.

“What happened, ma’am,” Pappu said.

“Inspector says, someone had been murdered, close to our house,”

“I had seen couple of security officerman in front of that house,” he said and pointed toward the house.

She felt the wave of shiver once her eyes followed his finger. That was Sudhir’s house, Sudhir who had met her in the market and…

“Are you sure?”

“Yes ma’am, I’m sure.”

“Dear god. I had met the man few days ago,” she said, her voice reflecting terror.

“I think this is dangerous place to live,” he said.

“Just one week, and I will fly back to Delhi. I’m waiting conclusion of security officer investigation,” she said and then took a long pause, thinking. “…but I think that would also take time now”

“Why,” he said.

“Sub inspector Neelam, working on my case, ran away after killing her boy friend. But whatever, I’ll not stay here more than a week.”

“I’ll always remember you,” he said looking lovingly into her eyes.

“Why?” she said, teasingly, “because of last night?”

“No,” he said.

“Then,” she said, curious.

“Because you are first woman in my life, and I know, no matter how hard I search, I’ll never find woman like you again.”

She blushed at his words and looked away. “I’m hungry. Let’s have some breakfast.”

Neelam was pacing across the room, her heart pounding hard. Two hours time, old man had given to her, was almost coming to an end, but she was still undecided, still not ready to imagine old man upon her, pounding his dick into her womanhood. She was considering other options, but unfortunately she couldn’t find any. Few minutes ago, she had finished the search of whole room, hoping to find something—anything—which she could use as defense when old man came back, but she found nothing at all. This basement seemed to have been designed and kept to hold someone trapped, to keep the victim away from outside world, away from hope—it was hell.

Slowly and slowly, feeling was rising within her wanting her to buy two days of life from old man. It was logical feeling, she guessed, practical even. security officer would be searching for her earnestly, and it would find her eventually. But she had to survive by that time, had to keep old man amused with sex. In-between, if she got any opportunity, she would try to kill the bastard.

Then she closed her eyes tightly and pushed these thoughts away, and cursed herself why she was thinking on these lines.

She went to the head of the stair and looked up at the closed door. She knew he could come at any moment, now.

She stretched her arms, rotated her neck, and took a deep breath: she would fight.

After few minutes, door opened and silhouette of old man emerged on the threshold, looking down at her. She could see big knife in his right hand.

“So, what have you decided,” he said looking down at her.

One option was to run up to him and fight, but she feared that he would backtrack and close the door before she could get to him. So, she ruled out this option immediately.

Another option was to wait for him to climb down, let him come until middle of the stairs and then, surprise him with an attack. It looked good. Workable.

“Let’s discuss about it,” she said. “Why don’t you come downstairs?”

“What do you want to discuss about it, it is plain simple I think,” he said.

“Yeah, for you it could be, but not for me,” she said.

“All right, I’m coming,” he said.

He took one step down, then two…and when he was almost in middle she rushed upward, like a wild cat, and took hold of his arm in which he was holding a knife, gave it a strong pull to make him fall on the floor; it worked, and he stumbled down, but she lost her balance too and followed him down. Damn. What now?

“You bitch!” he shouted and got to his feet before she could and kicked hard into her stomach.

She wailed in terrible pain.
He kicked again and again, till she pleaded for mercy. “Please stop,”

He stopped, his breath was heavy.

Neglecting the pain his kicks gave to her, she tried to get up but couldn’t. Blood was oozing out from her nose, and she had the feeling that her stomach had gone.

But still, not willing to give up, she gathered all her strength and stumbled to her feet somehow. But immediately, she got a hard slap on her face and she fell on the floor, on her stomach, her face hitting hard on the hard floor. Her head started spinning. She knew she wouldn’t be able to move, let alone stand up.

She felt his hand on her waist. He was trying to reach string of her slawar. He found it, undid it and then pulled down her slawar along with her panties.

Unbearable anguish welled up within her, when he placed his dick on her unwilling vagina and whispered into her ear, “I know you are half dead. Let me fuck you before you die.”

She opened her mouth with great difficulty and wailed, “p-l-e-a-s-e.” Tears rolled down from her closed eyes when she finished her word.

But he began and began mercilessly, and when he stopped she felt as if she was on the verge of death.

“Let me finish last remaining breath of yours,” he said and put the knife on the back of her neck. She could feel its sharp edge.

Just then, door bell rang. For a moment, it seemed that sound had come from distant memory. It didn’t seem real. But when, the bell rang again and his knife move away from her neck she realized that it was real. It gave her hope.

He moved away from her quickly and next moment she heard him climb the stairs in a hurry.

Meanwhile bell rang again.

With great effort she opened her eyes slowly and looked toward the stairs. It was not possible to see the door from her position. But still, from the light coming from top of the stairs, she could figure that door was open. He had forgotten to close the door.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:52 PM