Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Getting into the house, Neelam went straight to her bedroom, ignoring her parents who sat in the living room. It was quite abnormal, she knew, but she couldn’t help it. Something was bothering her at the moment and she wanted to be alone in the privacy of her room.

As she entered into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her, she looked at the watch which hung above her bed. It was 9 p.m. at the moment and she still had one hour to go. Sudhir would be waiting desperately for her. What should she do?

Though she had kept herself busy in the work whole day, but still she had not been successful to keep Sudhir out of her mind. She had felt strange twitching inside her whole day. It was still there right now when she stood watching at the clock. God what was happening with her?

She got rid of security officer uniform and went to the mirror, dbangd in just bra and panties. She examined herself carefully. As she stared at the reflection of her breasts in the mirror she wondered how Sudhir will play with them if she went to him. Would he be as wild as his talk?

She reached for her breasts and held them gently in both hands. No one had touched them yet. No one. How his hands would feel upon them? She had no idea. In the dream he had been very violent, though, and for some inexplicable reason she wanted that dream to come true. She wanted him to be as wild as possible with her. He shouldn’t show any mercy to her soft boobs. They are meant to be handled wild by someone like him.

She took a deep breath and looked into her own eyes. There was unfathomable lust in them. She never knew that such lust existed in her. It was strange, very strange rather.

She dropped her eyes and looked at the reflection of her pussy. Though it was covered in black panties but still clear outline was visible. She dropped her right hand to it and ran her finger gently across the outline of her pussy. She felt her breathing get heavy as she ran her finger. I should go and taste the fruit of sex. My body is craving for his touch. I must go.

She went to the washroom to get fresh for the evening. Decision was made. She must go.

After 15 minutes she stood again in front of mirror, dbangd in her favorite salwar-kameez. Her breasts were looking good, protruding seductively outward. She turned and examined her hips. Sexy.

Though she was sitting at the dining table, food waiting in front of her, Dipti didn’t feel like eating. Ever since she had talked with sub-inspector Neelam, she was anxious and disturbed. It was unthinkable that it was Ramesh who had tried to kill her. Yet she had started to consider the possibility.

She drew a deep breath and thought how Ramesh had left for Chandrapur unceremoniously, without any prior discussion with her. He had never done such thing before. She was trying his phone again and again but it was switched off. And then she thought about his watch. What was it doing at the floor in her bedroom? It seemed as if it had fallen from killer’s wrist while he was trying to kill her.

Or should she say it had fallen from Ramesh’s hand while he was trying to kill her. Her throat went rigid as she thought that.

“Ma’am you haven’t started yet.”

Pappu’s voice pulled her back from her pensive state and she looked at the food in front of her which had gone cold.

She shifted on her chair. “I think I’m not hungry.”

“Are you angry with me?” Pappu asked.

She looked into his eyes. He had a reason to ask such a question. She had stayed in her bedroom whole day after the talk with sub-inspector over the phone. It seemed he was wondering whether she was angry with her after last night. So much had happened between them during last night and today she had barely talked with him.

“I’m not angry Pappu. I’m just not feeling well.”

“Ma’am I don’t think that Sir could do this,” he said.

“What do you mean?” she said, surprised at his words. Could he read her mind?

“Ma’am I was listening when you were talking on the phone with security officer.”

“You were listening?” she said with a fire in her eyes.

“S-sorry ma’am I couldn’t help it,” he said. “You were talking emotionally and I could feel your pain …”

“Whatever … you shouldn’t have eavesdropped like that.”

“Sorry ma’am.”

“It’s okay but don’t do it again,” she warned him.

She expected him to go and leave her alone but strangely he stood there. She gave him questioning glance and he seemed to be trying to say something to her. Hesitating.

After few seconds he said, “Ma’am, thanks for giving me such an opportunity, last night,” he said.

It seemed from the way he said it that he was dying to discuss last night with her. It was okay with her but at the moment she wasn’t in the mood to discuss anything. Her life was in great turmoil and she wasn’t clear what was going to happen with her in the coming days.

“Pappu …” she said and looked at him but seeing him looking at her breasts she stopped. She wanted to say that he should leave her alone at the moment.

She was in tight white top which gave quite an obscene shape to her breasts. It wasn’t deliberate on her part, not today at least when she was so tense. Waking up from afternoon nap she had worn this white top without giving much thought to it. She had no idea that it would give quite a show to him.

“Did you like my breasts?” she said.

“I just love them,” he said quickly. “I hope I sucked them well last night.”

She couldn’t help blushing. He indeed had sucked them quite well.

“You surely did,” she said. “But now I want to be alone for a moment.”

“Okay ma’am. I’m going upstairs. Call me if you …”

“Okay,” she said.

When he was gone she looked toward the window. It was dark outside, despite street lights and she couldn’t see much. Feeling sense of fear she rose from the chair and went to the front door to check the bolt which was installed today. It was locked properly. Had there been a traditional bolt on the door, killer wouldn’t have got easy entry in the house.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:51 PM