Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Coming out from office building, Neelam stood holding handle of her bike, thinking. She had just talked with Boss of Ramesh. According to him he had gone to Chandrapur for some official work. What official work? It wasn’t clear.

Maybe Ramesh had planned this trip to Chandrapur to create an alibi. He’s not picking his phone. His watch was found by his wife at the floor in mysterious circumstances.

Her mobile rang, pulling her out from pensive state. A constable attached with her was calling. She had deputed him to enquire in all the clinics and hospitals to find whether a man had visited them with a chest wound.

“Hello,” she said.

“Good after Ma’am.”

“Good afternoon. Did you find anything?”

“Yes ma’am. I am speaking from Rajeev clinic. A man had visited the clinic last night here with a chest wound, but when doctor informed if that he had to inform the security officer, he ran away without medical care.”

“Hmm. Wait there, I am coming with a snap of a man,” she said and went back into the office to get snap of Ramesh.

After thirty minute she pulled off in front of Rajeev clinic.
Constable greeted her at the gate and took her to the doctor who had attended the suspected last night.

“Can you identify the person if I show you his picture,” she said to doctor.

“Yes, I can,” said doctor, looking confident.

“Okay look at this picture and tell me if it was him,” she said holding Ramesh’s picture in front of his eyes.

Doctor instantly said, “Yes-yes definitely it’s him.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure,” doctor said.

“Thank you doctor,” she said.

“My pleasure,” he said, smiling.

Pulling a mobile from her trouser’s pocket she placed a call.

“Hello Dipti, I want to inform you something and you have to be very strong to hear it.”

“What is it ma’am,” Dipti said, sounding tense.

“It was your husband who tried to kill you last night,” she said.

“What?” Dipti said. “Are you gone mad or something?”

“I’m not mad, Dipti. I’m telling you after investigating into the matter …” she told her everything. “I told you all this because I want you to be careful.”

“I can’t believe it,” she said, still not able to believe. “Ramesh can’t do this to me.”

“Well he just did and now he’ll suffer for this,” Neelam said. “I’ll also enquire whether he was involved in any way into the murder of a woman, living across to your house, few days back.”

“Listen carefully,” Dipti said urgently. “My husband can’t be a killer.”

“Well I can understand your pain but …” she said and hung up without completing her sentence. It was unnecessary to argue with her. It was clear that she wouldn’t understand.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:50 PM