Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
As Sub-Inspector Neelam stepped into the house, Dipti narrated everything in detail. Neelam listened carefully.

When Dipti was done with the details she went to look at the bedroom door. It looked badly damaged. Killer had tried really hard to break in, but door proved to be quite strong.

Pushing the door she slipped in. there were stain of dried blood near the closet.

"According to you it's killer's blood," she said looking toward Dipti.

"Yes. As I have already told you, I had stabbed him in the chest to save my life," Dipti said.

Young man entered into the room holding tray in hands. He looked like a servant. Looking into her eyes he said, "Water?"

"Who are you?" she asked.

"He's our servant, Pappu," Dipti cut in before he could answer.

"Where were you when she was attacked," she asked from the servant.

"I was sleeping upstairs in my room. When I heard ma'am's cry I came rushing downstairs ..." he narrated in detail.

"I see. So after that both of you stayed here whole night."

"Yes," he replied.

“Do you remember anything more,” Neelam asked from the sevant.

After thinking for a while he said looking toward Dipti, “Ma’am where is that watch.”

“Which watch?” Neelam said.

“Nothing, it’s my husband’s watch. I found it on the floor. I think he forgot to wear.”

Neelam noticed that Dipti’s facial expression were tense as she spoke. Maybe she didn’t want to think that her own husband tried to kill her. This matter needed deep investigation. If her husband was out of station then what his watch was doing here?

"Where's that watch?” Neelam asked from Dipti.

Dipti handed her the watch and she studied it carefully.

“What makes you think that it’s your husband’s watch,” Neelam said.

“I know because I had gifted him,” Dipti said.

“Interesting,” Neelam said.

Coming out from the house, she walked to her motorcycle which was parked in the street in front of the house, and took position upon it.

She was about to rode out of the street that a man came running to her, the man she wanted to avoid. He was brother of her best friend Suman. Suman died in road accident two years ago but strangely he survived. She had full sympathy with the man for he had suffered a lot but she wasn’t ready to be his toy. He had a crush on her and this aspect of him disturbed her deeply. It always had, even when Suman was alive. But in last few months his obsession for her had seemed to grow. Had there been love in his eyes she would have considered his advances. But there was plain lust in his eyes, horrible lust.

She stopped and said, “Hi Sudhir, how are you?”

“You are looking great, Neelam,” he said.

“Thank you, I’m getting late …”

“I had told you something about two men,” he said. “Did you enquire about them?”

Strangely Sudhir was taking abnormal interest in the investigation. As per him two gentlemen, Harish Shinde and Manish Goyal were murderer. She had enquired about them. It was very unlikely that they were killing the women in the area.

“Look Sudhir, we are working very hard on the case. I am looking into the matter,” she said, trying to avoid him.

“Where are you going?” he said.

“I’m going back to security officer station,” she said.

“Can you drop me to the post office opposite your security officer station?” he said.

But before she could respond he started to climb on the bike behind her.

“wait … I’m going …”
But it was too late. Stupid man had already settled behind her. People were watching. She didn’t want to make the scene. She started the bike and rode out from the street.

But it was quite uncomfortable and embarrassing. He was sitting quite close to her, his crotch pressed tightly at her back. She tried not to think but couldn’t stop thinking that his dick was feeling her virgin behind.

“You smell great Neelam,” he said. “Which perfume do you use?”

“Sudhir don’t waste your time on me,” she said. “You know I don’t like you.”

“I’m not asking you to marry me, I just want your pussy,” he said shamelessly.

She swallowed. She had suspected that one day he would talk dirty with her but it was unimaginable to think that it would be like this.

“You are brother of my best friend that’s why I don’t say anything to you otherwise …”

“It’s same thing here. You are best friend of my sister otherwise …”

“Otherwise what?” she asked, curious.

“Otherwise ab tak tumhari gaand maar leta,” he said.

“S- Shut up,” she said.

“Neelam, I’m sorry yaar but why don’t you understand. I like you dear.”

“But I don’t like you,” she said.

“Liar,” he said, “Suman had told me how you used to enquire about me.”

“Hold on. I never enquired about you okay. We just talked. That’s it.”

When Neelam had become quite close to Suman in college days she used to visit her home often. When Neelam first saw Sudhir she found him good looking. His physique was good though his face was not that much attractive. Out of curiosity she had talked about him couple of times with Suman. And that was proving to be fatal till date.

“You wouldn’t have just talked without any purpose. I know you were interested in me,” Sudhir said.

Well, she had been curious about him, wanted to know him. Couple of times she had made sweet talk with him but that didn’t mean in any way that she was interested in him.

“I was never interested in you,” she said.

“But I tell you what, you look very sexy in security officer uniform,” he said. “It gives very seductive shape to your body. Have you noticed?”

She kept mum, for it was difficult to argue against it. Strangely his words stirred weird feelings within her, and she felt titillating sensation between her legs.

This wasn’t the first time when she felt such thing. It had happened before. And each time he was the reason. It seemed as if his lust travelled through air and made her body tingle in a wrong way, lusty way. This was also the reason why she didn’t like him for it made her feel weak and defeated.

“Neelam do you know how sexy your boobs are?” he whispered into her ear as she maneuvered the bike through the busy road.

“Will you please keep quiet, I’m driving here,” she said, trying to control her emotions. His words felt good though. Wild.

She remembered, she had a dream once in which he was playing with her boobs very violently, squeezing them, pinching on them. She wondered whether he would do all those stuff if he got the chance with her.

These thoughts sent the tingling sensation through her and she found herself struggling with the bike handle.

As if reading her thoughts he whispered into her ears, “I’ll handle them
Quite well baby, just give me a chance.”

She responded automatically, “I know you will hurt.”

And then shook her head. Why did she say that? What was happening with her? She shouldn’t have let him sit on her bike. She knew his presence awoke these weird feelings and thoughts and still she let him sit behind her.

He placed his hands on her thighs and said, “I won’t hurt, promise. Please let me hold them once.”

“Sudhir we are on the road,” she said. “Why are you talking this way, I’m feeling uncomfortable.”

“How long will you pretend that you don’t want me?” he said. “We both know that there is something between us, which needs attention.”

“I don’t know how you do that but I’m always uncomfortable with you,” she said.

“But tell me,” he said. “Don’t you enjoy being uncomfortable.”

Wetness between her legs and swelling in her breasts were testimony to the fact that she indeed enjoyed secretly when he was around. His attention and his talk always stirred sleeping lust within her.

“I don’t know?”

“ha-ha-ha,” he laughed and then whispered into her ears. “Do you know last night I screwed your cunt?”

Her jaw widened with great astonishment and she said, “H-how that’s possible.”

“In dream anything is possible,” he said. “I screwed your little cunt nice and hard. You were screaming like anything. I also fucked you in doggy style, riding at your back like a cowboy. I remember my big dick was disappearing all the way up to my balls into your slippery cunt. Have you ever dreamed about me?”

She swallowed her breathing heavy. “No,” she responded quickly. But she realized that she didn’t seem convincing as she said that.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah I’m damn sure,” she said, trying to be convincing this time.

“Look I know you feel little shy with me, but you want me like hell I know that,” he said.

It wasn’t true. It can never be true.

But then why was her body reacting lustfully in his presence, writhing in excitement at his words.

“I will wait for you tonight at my home. Let’s do it today. Let’s give each other great gift of sex. I promise, you will not regret fucking with me.”

Her heart skipped the beat once he finished and her throat went dry.

“P-please don’t talk like that,” she stammered.

“I’ll wait for you at 10 p.m. please do not disappoint me. My cock will be ready to spread your cunt, just come in time.”

She pictured his dick penetrating her virgin cunt and she winced.

“I-I can’t come,” she said.

“Why?”

“I’m busy. I’m working on this murder mystery, you know.”

“Bring your file at home. Both of us will work together. What you say?”

“This is confidential matter. I can’t share the investigation with outsider.”

“Ha-ha-ha good joke. What’s confidential by the way? I know everything. It has happened before me. Besides, everything was in papers. What exclusive confidential details have you left with?”

“Newspapers don’t cover everything,” she said, trying to avoid evening date with him.

“Then come without the files,” he insisted.

“Why don’t you understand?” she said. “I can’t.”
“If you didn’t come tonight then I’ll never come after you again,” he said.

“That would be just great. Please ensure compliance of your words.”

She pulled up in front of security officer station.

“I’ll wait for you?” he said.

She pictured him waiting for her after ten, carrying big bulge in front of his trouser.

“I’m sorry, I’ll not come,” she said.

“I know you’ll come. I have seen desire of having wild copulation in your eyes.”

She drew a deep breath and said, “Bye …”

For a moment she felt like saying to him that she would come but quickly she pushed the feeling away.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:50 PM