Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
“Pappu … pappu … You okay?” Dipti said. She could she him lying on the floor.

“I’m okay ma’am,” he said as he stood. “My chest is paining.”

“I don’t know where I have kept my mobile. We should call security officer.”

“Where is the light button?” pappu asked.

“Shh… first go and close the door. He could still be out there.” Dipti said.

Pappu went to the door immediately and bolted the door.

Dipti switched on the light and looked for her mobile everywhere but it wasn’t visible anywhere. Perhaps I have forgotten it in the kitchen, she thought.

“Where is your mobile ma’am?”

She looked at him for the first time and immediately she couldn’t help blushing. He was in underwear and vest.

“S-sorry ma’am. I came down immediately when I heard your cry. There was no time to wear anything.”

“It okay,” she said in an embarrassing voice and looked at him again. His underwear was tight. It seemed as if he was wearing lower size underwear. There was big bulging thing at the front of his underwear. Obviously he was not carrying an erection in the moment but still thing behind his underwear seemed quite big.

“What should we do now?”

Pappu’s voice forced her to pull her eyes away from his underwear. For the first time she was feeling something for Pappu. She raised her eyes to look into his eyes and found the innocence of village person in those eyes.

“My mibile is in the kitchen I think,” she said.

“Okay I’ll get it,” he said.

“No, don’t go out at this time. He could be out there waiting for us.”

Coming out from the bedroom Ramesh rushed to the main door and slipped out. Pain in the chest was killing him. He stopped in the lawn and leaning against the wall pulled the damn knife out from his chest. Hot blood gushed out along with the knife and he clenched his teeth to suppress the painful moan. He was about to throw the knife away but realizing that it wasn’t wise thing to do stopped himself and put the blood stained knife into his pocket. Sense of frustration and failure swept over him. He had come to kill his bitch wife but instead himself got stabbed by her. This wasn’t fair.

As he decided to move from there he realized that his wrist watch was missing. Perhaps he lost it in the bedroom. It was not good. Not good at all. Dipti would immediately recognize that it was his watch. Already gripped in the frustration, this fact raised his mental agony. I have to go back to get my watch. I can’t leave it there.

He calculated the risk. Now Pappu was also with her. Damn, why did he employ this stupid Pappu. He had spoiled his entire plan. Taking the deep breath he decided that now Pappu also had to die. He checked his wound. It was paining but thankfully wound wasn’t deep. He could carry on. Anyway he had to carry on.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:49 PM