Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
“Have you reported this fact to security officer,” Dipti asked Salim as auto stopped in front of her house.

“No madam. Why would I do that? I don’t want to get involve in security officer matter,” Salim said.

“You stupid. It might help the security officer.”

“Yeah … but it might make my life miserable. You know how security officer work, don’t you?”

“Anyway thank you,” Dipti said climbing out from the auto.

“Madam did you feel bad about that,” Salim said.

“Yes of course it was bad. Don’t do that again okay,” she said avoiding his eyes.

“Actually like that shop keeper I couldn’t stop myself touching your behind. But still I hadn’t slapped it,” he said.

“Err … you wanted to slap at my …,” she said, surprised.

“Yes,” he said, grinning.

“Are you gone mad?”

“Those two men were playing with your tits as I drove, weren’t they?” Salim said.

“No-no you are mistaken,” she said. “I think you should go now.”

She turned and walked to the main door of her house, aware all the time that he was watching her buttocks as she walked.

Pappu lay on the sofa in living room, feeling himself owner of the house at the moment. He was happy here. Work was not that much demanding and room in which he was living upstairs was very good. Obviously it wasn’t meant for servant. Everything was fine here except one thing. Ma’am didn’t like him and due to that his job was always in danger.

With the thought of ma’am he wondered where she might have gone today. And with this his thoughts took wild flight and he imagined her in a shop somewhere with some shopkeeper sucking her boobs. Feeling weird he shook his head to push the thought away but then realized that this thought was not as weird as it sounded to him. After all she had allowed Bhusan to suck her boobs. He was total stranger to her and still he had gained access to her boobies. What a lucky bastrard Bhusan was. He wished he had the luck of Bhusan and imagined himself sucking boobs of Dipti ma’am. His dick jerked involuntarily in his trouser as his imagination became more vivid. His breath grew heavy and he felt rise of big tent in front of his trouser. His hand drifted down to feel the hardness of his organ and as he touched it wave of excitement travelled through him.

As he ran his fingers across his hard organ he pictured the moment when ma’am was going out. She was looking gorgeous in jeans and top. Her hips had got splendid shape in tight jeans, looking broad and solid. There was big possibility that some stranger was playing with her sexy butt while he lay here on sofa.

He drew hopeless breath into his lungs and with a long sigh let it go. He knew being her servant he would never get any such opportunity with her. And moreover she didn’t like him. Was he not smart? He looked at the clothes he was wearing. Disappointment gathered on his face. His clothes were not good. His trouser was withering away. He was wearing it since last four years. His shirt was also in the same plight. Another pair of trouser and shirt lying in his dirty old bag was also in similar condition. Obviously his clothes were not attractive enough to draw her attention. These days people don’t look at the person, they look at his clothes and shoes. With these clothes he wouldn’t be able to attract anybody.

With a tense expression on his face he looked out from the living room window. Darkness had gathered outside. When he had come downstairs to lie on expensive sofa there was still light outside. With a flash of light a thought came out of nowhere. Things change. He realized that though now darkness had engulfed the light into itself but tomorrow once again there will be a day. Yes things change…

“What are you thinking?” A voice spoke, woman’s voice. “And what are you doing on sofa.”

He quickly jumped off the sofa to stand up, his legs shaking. Bulge in front of his trouser was still prominent. He covered it with both of his hands and gave awkward smile to Dipti ma’am. He knew he was in trouble. He was so lost in the thoughts that didn’t notice her enter in the living room through the door. Now answer to her question was tricky. Before he could make some stories his mouth uttered the truth. “I was wondering why you don’t like me.”

He regretted once words left his mouth but it was too late. She was looking at him with puzzled face. Obviously she was confused. It seemed that she had seen his bulge.

“You were thinking about this?” she said, looking surprised.

“S-sorry I didn’t mean to say that. By the way ma’am how you came to know that I was thinking something,” he said to change the topic.

“The way you were lying on the sofa anybody could say that you were lost somewhere. But why should you think such a stupid thing. I mean … it doesn’t matter whether I like you are not. Why do you worry about it?”

“I’m your servant ma’am and if you’d hate me it would be difficult for me to work here.” He said.

“Okay then, pack your bag and get the hell out of here.”

His throat went dry. She was so blunt in her expression. “Don’t you want a servant?” he said.

“You can’t cook. And I have observed that you don’t have much experience in household work. If you ask me I don’t want you here.”

She was showing attitude to him. Perhaps she had forgotten that he knew her secret. He decided to remind her. “Ma’am, have you gone to Sitabuldi today?”

“W-why? Why are you asking this?” she stammered.

Roughness in her voice subsided a little. His secret weapon had worked.
“Ma’am, please be careful with Bushan if you go to his shop again. You might have enjoyed with him but he’s not a good man.” He surprised himself when he spoke such a things. Deep inside he had no intention to hurt her or humiliate her but since she was showing attitude to him such a shock was necessary for her. Otherwise she wouldn’t let him work here. And he didn’t want to lose the job.

“Okay … okay get me a glass of water. I’m thirsty.” She said.

Smiling to himself he walked to the kitchen.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:48 PM