Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Dipti was drying her body with soft towel. In last few days she had become so sensitive that even towel was also generating exciting feeling within her as she was rubbing it all over her body to soak the droplets of water. She went to the mirror and looked at her chest. She smiled seductively. Her hanging boobs were looking beautiful. It seemed as if after getting the touch of different men they have grown in beauty. Then she bent a little to stare at her womanhood between her legs. It had also felt different hand upon it lately and perhaps it had also changed a little. She touched the clit and rubbed it gently, sending thrilling sensation across her. Now she was sure that it had become more sensitive.

“Hey you dirty pussy, keep this fact in mind that you will never get different dicks. You have to stay content with just one cock. And that cock is of my husband,” she said to her pussy and giggled.

Suddenly something took her attention and she straightened herself. She was not sure but she thought that she had heard something. Perhaps bedroom door had opened and rusty hinges cried with it. But Ramesh was gone and Pappu was also not at home. Perhaps Ramesh hadn’t left yet.

She wrapped towel around her body. She hadn’t kept her clothes in bathroom. They were lying on the bed.

With hesitation she grabbed the knob of bathroom door. Then taking deep breath she pulled it open.

“Ramesh is that you?” she said, taking step out of bathroom.

“No it’s me … lucky old man.”

She couldn’t believe her eyes. Shinde was standing right in front of her in her bedroom, grinning.

“S-Shinde ji … what are you doing in my bedroom,” she said in angry tone. Obviously it was not done.

“It’s my house you forgot,” he said politely.

“Yeah … but now we live here on rent,” she said. “Please go sit in the living room … I’m coming.”

He grabbed her towel and pulled it strongly. She tried her best to hold it on her body but couldn’t keep it. Before she could understand or do anything she was standing naked in front of his leering eyes.

“We have great opportunity today Dipti. Why don’t we screw a little?”

Sight before him was unbelievable. This was not the first time he was seeing the woman naked. But this young woman in front of him was epitome of beauty. It seemed as if great craftsman, called god, had crafted her body with a great precision. Her slender waist had beautiful curves at exactly right places. And two delicious fruit hung on her chest seemed just about ready for eating. They looked as if they had ripened recently. Possibly Ramesh hadn’t given much attention to them. So bad.

Then he shifted his eyes downward. She was hiding her pussy from his eyes. this was unnecessary.

“P-please Shinde ji give my towel back,” she pleaded.

“Why you want to deny such a beautiful sight to this old man,” he said. “You are most beautiful woman I ever saw. Now please remove your hand and show me your chut.”

“Give me my towel then I’ll show you,” she said.

She was not looking at him. Her eyes were on floor. Her face was pink with embarrassment. But her rosy cheeks were looking quite beautiful.

“I’ll see the chut first and then you will receive your towel,” he said.

She looked at the bed from the side of her eyes. Her clothes were lying there. He lunged to the bed before she could and picked her clothes.

“You are not getting anything to wear until you show me that little thing you are hiding behind your hand,” he said and grinned.
“Please Shinde ji. This is not done.”

Was there anger in her tone? This woman was spicy. He would love to insert his dick into her tiny hole and fuck her hard.

“What is not done? You are hiding beautiful sight from me. I my opinion this teasing is not done. You should be little courteous toward owner of this house.”

She went silent. She was thinking something.

“Okay. I’ll remove my hand but I have one condition,” she said.

“Tell me. I’ll fulfill whatever you’ll say.”

“After seeing it you will go out of my bedroom like a good old man,” she said. “Is that okay with you?”

“Fair enough.” He smiled and waited.

She lifted her hand slowly and revealed the great treasure to his old eyes. His heart jumped with excitement seeing such a beautiful cunt. It was white, it was silky and most of all, it was hairless. There was not even a single hair upon it. Both parts held tightly together creating a tight line of crack. He wondered how he would feel when his dick would slide in such a beautiful thing.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:46 PM