Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Ramesh stepped out of bedroom. Dipti was at main door, closing it. he was wondering what she was talking with inspector. They were whispering so low that he couldn’t hear anything. Well fuck it … who cares.

“Is he gone?” Ramesh asked.

“Yes,” she said without looking at him. “He asked me to hold his …. And I could say no to security officerman … are you angry.”

“No I’m not honey,” he said. Keep doing it you bitch, I don’t care. Your sluttish behavior is good for me.

“I’m going for bath, don’t disturb me,” she said, smiling.

“Sure baby,” he said smiling back.

As she disappeared into the bedroom he quickly rushed to the corner and picked his camera from the flower pot. To his surprise it had recorded nothing. Apparently it had gone off on its own. Perhaps battery was low. Damn.

He walked desperately across the living room. Then he stepped out in the lawn and dialed a number.

“Hi good morning,”

“Good morning Seema. You have to give me more time,” he said

“Why you want more time. Just take damn divorce from her and …”

“It’s not that easy I have told you already. Her father is lawyer and wealthy. He wouldn’t allow this divorce without any reason.”
“Yesterday evening you had told me that you had got a plan to get rid of her.”

“Well I’m working on it,” he said.

“Look Ramesh I can give you just one week. After that I have to marry where my parents want.”

“You had said that you will never marry. Now you are changing my love,” he said.

“I love you Ramesh you know that. And I’ll never be happy with any other man. But you must understand my situation. My parents are depressed and unhappy because of me. Now you are married for two years and what have I got in these two years. If you want me in your life then you have to take a stand. You didn’t earlier but now you have to, for I can’t let my parents suffer because of me. They want to see me settled and happy in a family of my own. Please understand my situation. Please find some way …”

She hung up but her last words started flashing in his mind. Please find some way … Please find some way.

This problem can’t be solved in one week. Even if he gathered the evidence of Dipti’s infidelity procedure of court will take much longer time. He would never be able to get rid of Dipti in one week. He had to think something else. Some short cut.

As he was walking anxiously in the lawn thinking about the probable solutions his eyes went to the house across the street where a woman was murdered yesterday. And then he got the short cut he was looking for. Four women had been murdered in this area. One more can be added to that number safely. A wicked smile emerged on his. This solution seemed perfect. If he executed this murder with perfect planning then there would not be any problem. And then finally he would be with Seema. Great Ramesh great … you are really great.

Just then his phone rang. It was Jayant.

“Hello,” he said.

“Ramesh, boss is calling you yaar come immediately,”

“I’m on leave Jayant,” he said.

“There is some urgent matter. You have to come.”

He winced in frustration and said, “Okay I’m coming.”

He went inside and knocked on the bathroom door. “Dipti I’m going to office.”

“But you were on leave,” she spoke with opening the door.

“Yeah … but boss wants me urgently in the office.”

“Okay.”

He slipped out of main door and closed it behind him. Then thinking something he turned back. He pushed open the door. Let it be open. Killer might take it as invitation for another murder. That would be just great for him. That way he would be saved from killing his own wife.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:46 PM