Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Ramesh lay on the bed, staring at the whirling fan above. He had taken leave today. He wasn’t in the mood to go to office after yesterday’s incident. But there was one more reason behind this. He wanted to be at home when inspector came. He looked at the watch. 11:20 a.m.

Just then door bell rang. He jumped off the bed and went to the door and peeked outside. Dipti was walking to the main door. It was perfect time. Pappu was also not around. He had sent him to the market. He wouldn’t be home until 1 p.m. He wondered whether the hidden camera he had placed in the living room was working properly or not. Then he thought that he had checked it before hiding it there and it must be working fine.

He saw a young man dressed in khaki uniform enter into the house. He looked handsome. When both Dipti and inspector reached near the sofa, he could hear what they were speaking.

“Sir, please take a seat,” Dipti said.

“It’s okay Dipti ji. I would like to see your kitchen,” he said.
His eyes were drenched in lust. He was leering at her breasts.

“Okay … it’s there,” she said pointing toward the kitchen.

Inspector walked into the kitchen. Dipti followed him. Now they were beyond his sight. He wondered what was happening in there. After five minutes both of them emerged together. Inspector’s hand was on her rear. Dipti was looking bit uncomfortable. Perhaps she knew that Ramesh was watching her. Which he was.

“Don’t worry Dipti ji. If you see anyone again outside your kitchen window call me immediately. I’ll take care of it.”

“Thank you sir,”

“I also want to take care of your cunt,” he said moving his hand across her ass crack.

“Err… I beg your parden,” she said.

“You have got good assets on your body Dipti ji,” he said to her, roaming his hand all over her buttocks.

“T-thank you sir,” she said.

“Your husband is a lucky man,” he said and reached for her boobs. “What is the size of these oranges?”

“34 … I think,” she said.

“You think? Hahaha … nice joke,” he laughed. “What is the size of your husband’s …”

“I don’t know …” she blushed.

“Doesn’t he show it you,” he said wickedly.

“He does but I never measured it.”

Inspector unzipped his trouser. Ramesh heart skipped a beat. He looked at Dipti to find her reaction. It was difficult to say what she was feeling but in her eyes there was curiosity.

When Inspector pulled his dick out, Ramesh noticed that it was bit smaller compared to his own size. He felt proud on his endowment.

“Please hold it in your beautiful hand,” he said.

Dipti looked toward the bedroom door. Ramesh quickly got away. When he peeked outside again, Dipti was holding his dick in her hand. He was sure that it was getting recorded in the camera. Smile of satisfaction emerged on his face. This should be enough to get rid of Dipti.

Now there would be no hindrance between him and Seema. Ramesh’s parents had forced him to marry Dipti. She was from wealthy family and so his parents agreed willingly. They forced him to sacrifice his love. He married Dipti with heavy heart. But he couldn’t love her. Seema was his only love. He enjoyed fucking Dipti’s pussy all right but now he was getting fed up with her. And now after seeing her like this who would want to stay with her. She is a bitch.

Ramesh drifted away from the door silently without making any noise. There was wicked smile on his face. What he couldn’t do yesterday had been done today. Had he not been attacked by some freak, he would have recorded infidelity of Dipti yesterday itself. But there was no need to worry now. Finally there was evidence with him and now she would not be able to deny divorce to him. He would also show this to his parents if need be. But he thought that it wouldn’t be needed.
Dipti stood in front of inspector holding his dick in her hand. It was hard like a rock. She could feel when it throbbed in her hand. She knew Ramesh was watching her and this fact was disturbing her a little. She still hadn’t adjusted to the fact that her husband was cuckold. For her it was better if she had complete privacy at this moment. That would have enhanced her enjoyment. Now she was apprehensive all the time about what Ramesh was thinking about her. What if he didn’t like what she was doing? Thinking about it for a moment she pulled her hand away from his dick.

“What happen, Dipti ji?” he said squeezing her right boob. “Didn’t you like it?”

“Actually my husband is home. He’s sleeping in bedroom,” she whispered to him.

“Holy shit … why didn’t you tell me that,” he whispered back and quickly pulled his dick back into the trouser.

“I wanted to tell but …”

“Okay don’t worry,” he whispered. “I have safe place. Call me whenever you can come with me and I will give your cunt damn good fuck.”

She smiled to herself. Poor inspector was dreaming about her pussy but he would never get any such opportunity. But since he was security officerman she thought it wise to make this point clear to him. She didn’t want him to keep any grudge against her.

“Sorry sir … but I can’t come … sorry,” she said.

“Why … what’s the matter?” he said.

“I just can’t. I’m married woman and I have my limitations. I hope you understand.”

“If you can hold my dick in your hand then why can’t you hold it in your cunt?” he said. “Come on you’ll like it.”

“Sorry sir,”

Anger and irritation gathered on his face. Now he seemed a dangerous person to talk with. She wondered whether Ramesh would come for rescue or not if he did something weird. But thankfully he turned and walked to the door. His feet were hitting hard on the floor. Clearly he was not the right man for teasing. She was apprehensive about him from the beginning. And when he had come she had not given him any indication which could prompt him. But in kitchen he himself started caressing her buttocks. She didn’t stop him for she was enjoying a bit and also because of Ramesh. She knew he had skipped his office for purpose.

Now she had irritated a security officerman and this was not right thing to do.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:45 PM