Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Kanchan came out from the bedroom after five minutes. She was looking embarrassed. She was not looking at him as she walked back to him.

“You are really a good sucker,” he said, laughing. “Really I have never ever received such a mind-blowing blow job.”

“I think you should go now,” she said, still avoiding his eyes.

Ignoring her words he moved forward and put his hands between her thighs. Even through the fabric he could feel her hot pussy.

“Nice chut,” he said running his fingers on her cunt. “Won’t you take my dick here?”

She looked at him. Finally. Her eyes were wide with surprise. Perhaps she was not expecting him to get hard again.

“P-please,” she whispered.

He smirked. He knew bitch was trying to show fake reluctance here. She was dying to eat his dick through her lower mouth.

He pulled his hand away from her pussy and grabbing her hand took her to the sofa.

“Now I want you to pull your salwar down and bend before me like a bitch,” he commanded. “I want to see your gaand.”

But she didn’t comply. He knew what she was waiting for.

He slapped at her bum and said, “come on you bitch.”

“W-what will you do?” she asked.

“I’ll fuck the crap out of your cunt. Now don’t make me repeat it again. Come on.”

She loosened her naara and slowly dropped her salwar on the floor. Then raising her kameez up, she bent forward, her hand resting on the sofa, her magnificent behind high in the air.

Shinde couldn’t believe his eyes. It was most beautiful gaand he had ever seen. It was huge and shapely. Both cheeks had smooth white skin.
It was like dream coming true.

He grabbed both of her butt cheeks. Oh man they were so smooth and soft. He parted them slowly. More beautiful sight awaited his eyes. The asshole was pink and beautiful. It seemed tight. Perhaps her husband was neglecting her gaand. “Hi … hi … hi … good for me,” he murmured.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing. I was speaking to myself,” he said and pulled his dick out. It was already hard.

His eyes shifted further down. Her hairless pussy with pink hole looked delicious. He put his index finger on wet opening. It was waiting for his dick. he was also desperate to get into it.
Moving his finger away he placed head of his dick on dripping hole of her pussy. His breathing was heavy. His heart was beating hard. She was also in similar condition. He could hear her effortful breathing.

Leaving the dick-head on the window of her pussy he caught hold of her big ass cheeks. Then he sucked in deep breath. He was preparing himself for a big jerk forward into her.

He gave his crotch big push forward and next second he was all the way into her delicious cunt. His balls were resting on the window.

“Oooooo …” she gave a soft moan.

He drew his dick backward and then fiercely with great urgency pushed all the way in again.

“Oooooooo….aaaahhhh.” she moaned loudly this time.

Then he began fucking her. Like a mad, he pushed his dick again and again and again into her inviting pussy. It was amazing moment. Warmth of her cunt was feeling so good.

Without break he kept pumping his dick into her. His breathing was growing heavier. He was struggling for the air.

Then he screamed, “YOU BITCH! … Get ready for my water.” He started coming. But he didn’t stop till last drop from his dick had drained into her. “Oh man, it was fuck of my life. Your chut is special.”

Pulling his dick out from Kanchan’s pussy, Shinde slapped her buttocks. He was struggling with his breathing. “I need a glass of water,” he said.

“Okay,” she said. She was also struggling to control her breath.

“Don’t bother, I’ll take it,” he said and went to the kitchen. He was wondering whether somebody had seen him while he was talking to Katchan outside at the main door. This made him cautious. But he was certain that he wouldn’t leave the house without killing the slut. He sucked in deep breath and with confidence picked the kitchen knife from the kitchen counter. Then holding it behind his back he slipped out from the kitchen.

He looked at the woman. She had arranged her clothes. She was not looking at him. Her face was red.

When he was at striking distance he asked, “How was it?”

She gave an awkward smile. He smiled back and stabbed her in the chest with a kitchen knife, thrusting it into her flesh all the way.

Now smile from her face vanished and she looked at him with great disbelief. She tried to scream but he covered her face at the right moment.

?Die bitch … die,” he said twisting the knife in her chest, drawing more blood from her flesh. “Goodbye.” And then he stabbed her again and again and again wherever he could.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:43 PM