Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Once the lady rushed out from the shop, Pappu looked at the Bhushan. He had got this job at the shop of Bhusan five days ago after wondering for days in the search of work. He didn’t want to lose it.

“Did you come upstairs?” Bushan asked.

“No sir! Why?”

Bushan walked up to him and slapped hard on his face and shouted, “the lady had seen you at the stairs. I don’t pay you to keep an eye on me!”

He hadn’t expected this from Bhusan. He was his employee alright but he had no right to slap him.

“How dare you to hit me like that,” he said.

“This is my shop and I can do anything here,” Bushan said.

Pappu had no intention to go upstairs. A lady customer wanted to see red color top in one particular design. It was lying upstairs in the cupboard. When he was climbing the stairs he heard strange noises. He became curious. He peeked from behind the banister. Bushan was sucking the boobs of that lady. He had never seen such a sight in his life. Though he knew it wasn’t right to peek like that but it was difficult to get away from there. Even though woman had seen him, forcing him to get away, he had resumed his peeking adventure shortly afterward.

“Get the hell out of my shop,” Bushan said.

“W-what?”

Bushan gave him 200 rupees and shouted, “here is your salary for five days of work you done here and get out.”

Since Bhusan had slapped him and now he was shouting at him, Pappu didn’t feel like pleading before him to save his job. Silently he grabbed 200 rupees and slipped out of the shop.

He was cursing the lady. Due to her he was jobless again. Why did she tell Bhusan about seeing him at the stairs?

For two hours he wondered in the market requesting shop to shop for the job but he didn’t get any positive response. Suddenly he saw the lady responsible for his current situation. She was coming out of the shop. She had a smile on her face. His life was ruined due to her and she was smiling. It was not acceptable. She should also feel the pain. But how?

He thought deeply. Then he got an idea. He would tell her husband what he saw. He would tell him in detail how Bhusan was sucking his wife’s boobs. Yes this was good idea.

Just then Pappu noticed that lady was going toward an auto and after bargaining on the fare she climbed into it. Pappu rushed toward another auto parked nearby.

“I need to follow that auto, how much will you charge?” pappu asked from auto driver.

“It depends where that auto is going?” auto driver replied.

Pappu had total 700 rupees, 500 in the purse and 200, given by Bhusan, in the shirt’s pocket. He was ready to go to any extent to chase the woman.

“Okay whatever, just follow the damn auto,” Pappu said.

After 20 minutes they entered into the Dhantoli, auto they were chasing right in front of them. It stopped on the road.

“Stop,” Pappu said. “How much?”

“50 rupees,” auto driver said.

Pappu gave him 100 rupees note.

“I don’t have change,” auto driver said.

Pappu’s eyes were on the lady who had climbed out from the auto and was going toward a street just few feet away.

“Then arrange it, I don’t have either,” Pappu said.

Auto driver went to the auto they were chasing for change. By the time he returned lady had disappeared from Pappu’s sight. He grabbed 50 rupees note and rushed to the street. But lady was nowhere to be seen. He wondered restlessly here and there for any clue. Nothing.

He was so lost in his thought while searching for her that almost met an accident. Shouting at him, man driving the car went away. Just then a man approached him and placed hand on his shoulder.

“Are you looking for something?” man said.

He wanted to shout yes but checked his response. Since man seemed gentleman he decided to seek help for the job. “Yes sir I just lost my job. I’m searching for a job. Can you help me?”
Man thought for a moment then said, “what kind of work you can do?”

“Anything?” Pappu replied, excited.

“Can you work as a domestic help. You have to sweep, wash and cook etc.”

“Of course I can.”

“My wife and me had come yesterday only to Nagpur. We need domestic help. If you will work with dedication then we’ll pay you good.”

“I’ll work with full dedication sir. Just give me one opportunity.”

“Given … come with me.” man said.

Stepping inside the house Dipti put the carry bags on the sofa and went to the kitchen and filled a glass of water. Then without drinking she put the glass away on the kitchen cabinet. Her mind was not stable. Events of the market were flashing through her mind. She was not feeling right about the way she had allowed petty shop keeper to take advantage of her. Had she not allowed him to take liberty with her at the first floor, he wouldn’t have dared to pat openly at her buttocks. It was so humiliating that she was still feeling very bad about it. Thankfully she didn’t let anyone else misbehave with her afterward. During rest of her stay in the market she fully concentrated on the shopping and didn’t bother how men were looking at her. She even didn’t call Salim, who was waiting for her, for she knew that he too was carrying bad intention for her. When he had come running to help her, when she had fell outside the shop, she had seen lust in his eyes. It was risky to come with him in the dark.

Thirst of her throat pulled her attention back to the present and she drank full grass of water in one breath.

Just then door bell rang.

It’s Ramesh I think; she thought and walked to the door.

When she opened the door she got a terrible shock. For a second she thought that she was dreaming. Pappu, who was at the shop of Bhusan and who had seen everything back there, was standing along with Ramesh. It seemed impossible. What was he doing there?
“Dipti what happened,” Ramesh asked.

“N-nothing,” she stammered, her legs trembling.

“He is Pappu,” Ramesh said.

Dipti gave a hard look to Pappu. He was standing there like an innocent boy. His eyes were on the floor. She had no idea what was he doing here.

Dipti grabbed the arm of Ramesh and took him into the bedroom.

“What is this?” she asked.

“What?”

“I mean why you brought this stranger to home.”

“He’s our servant baby. I thought it would be hard for you to manage things here alone so I hired him for you. He was wondering outside in search of job. I was lucky to find him otherwise it’s hard to find good servants these days. He looks nice to me.”

Dipti was listening everything with great surprise, her face expressionless. She was in deep shock.

“What happened, are you not happy?”

“I think I can manage on my own,” she said.

“What’s wrong with you honey. Why should you manage on your own? I want you to relax and enjoy.”

“But he’s a total stranger. How can we trust him?”

“He’s a good boy. Trust me.”

“But how can you be so sure,” Dipti demanded.

“I can judge the people.”

“Where would he stay?”

“Upstairs,” he said. “There is one small room upstairs on the roof. You haven’t seen it yet I think.”

“I have seen it but…”

“Relax darling, why are you making such an issue out of it.”

She gave up the argument.

Ramesh slipped out of the room and she stood still like a statue, her face tense.

“Pappu your room is upstairs,” Ramesh said.

“Sir if you allow me can I go and fetch my belongings from my friend’s house,” Pappu said.

“Of course, go ahead.”

“I’ll be back in an hour sir,” Pappu said.

When Dipti came out from the bedroom, Pappu was gone.

“So what did you buy from the market,” Ramesh asked, taking her into his arms, his hands on her buttocks.

“Three Long skirts, one saree and one top,” she said, her voice dull.

“You seem lost somewhere,” he asked.

“I think I’m tired.”

“I’m also tired. It was hectic day in the office.”

Dipti was walking up and down across the living room. She was restless and tense. Ramesh was in washroom, taking a bath. She was desperately waiting for the arrival of Pappu. Her plan was to scare him away from the door and not to let him enter into the house. There was no way she could allow him in the house when he knew her secret.

Door bell rang.

Dipti rushed to the door, hoping to find Pappu. It was best opportunity to tackle him. Ramesh was in the washroom and he’d still take at least 15 minutes.

She opened the door. Pappu was standing, holding one bag.

“You followed me home from the market, didn’t you?” she asked sternly, face red with anger.

“No ma’am, it’s not like that,” he said in an innocent voice.

“Then, what are you doing here?” she demanded.

“Actually right after you left the shop, Bhusan sir fired me. I can’t survive without the job in this town ma’am. I was wondering in the streets here in search of job. I had no idea that I’ll end up getting the job in your house.”

“Look I don’t want you here. Try your luck somewhere else.”
“B-but why.”

“I need not explain you why.”

“I already lost one job because of you, I can’t lose this one.”

“Don’t blame me okay.”

“You had told Bhusan that I was at the stairs.”

“Look I don’t want to argue with you. Just leave,” she flared at him.

“Ma’am please, I promise that I’ll work with dedication and commitment,” he pleaded.

“I don’t want to listen anything. Just leave I say.”

He kept mum for a second, looking defiantly at her and then said, “Okay I’ll leave but before leaving I want to meet sir.”

“For what?”

“I want him to advise him that he shouldn’t let you go alone in the market.”

Dipti stared at him with wide eyes. She was shocked to hear such a thing from him.

“Hey you came back,” Ramesh voice came from behind.

Dipti’s feet started trembling and head started spinning. It seemed that she was heading for disaster. Damn! Why did she go in the market today?
“Sir I want to give you an advice,” Pappu said.

Dipti’s throat went dry.

“Okay, go ahead. But why are you standing in the doorway. Come on in,” Ramesh said.

“Pappu your room is upstairs.” Dipti jumped in the conversation. She wanted Pappu to know that she was ready to keep him as a servant in the house and now there was no need to give any embarrassing advice to her husband.

“Thank you ma’am,” he said looking in the eyes of Dipti. There was victorious smile on his face.

“It’s a good room. Now come back to your advice.”

Dipti stood like a statue, holding her breath, wondering what this clever servant would say to Ramesh.

“Sir, you should apply coconut oil in your hair after bath, it’s good for hair.”

“Okay,” Ramesh said. “I’ll try that.”

Dipti took a deep sigh of relief. But she was feeling defeated by the petty servant. She would never forget this. Never.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:42 PM