Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
With a big yawn Harish Shinde opened his eyes and stared at the wall clock. It was 11:30 in the morning. Cursing himself he jumped out of the bed and rushed to the washroom. Last night before sleeping he had planned to give a rose to Dipti in the morning and it was necessary to stick to the plans otherwise he would never get her pussy.

After 15 minutes he stood before the mirror wearing blue shirt and jeans. Though he was 55, looking into the mirror he thought himself to be of 30. With Great Spirit he came out into the front lawn and plucked a red rose and walked to the Dipti’s house.

Pressing the bell he stood there wearing excited expression on his face. Two minutes passed and no one answered the door. He pressed the bell again.

“Who is it?” Dipti spoke from inside.

“It’s me Shinde.”

“Shinde ji I’m busy now. Please come later.”

Come later? he was disappointed. Excitement disappeared from his face. But he was not ready to give up that easy.

“Dipti please open the door. I want to give you something,” Shinde pleaded.

“I know what you want to give me. But I don’t want it.”

“You know what I want to give you?” he was surprised since he was holding the rose behind his back. There was no way for her to see it. Did she see him plucking the rose?

“Yes I know,” she replied.

“Then why don’t you take it, it’s just a beautiful rose.”

Door opened and he stared at her hungrily. She was looking gorgeous in the slacks and top. Her boobs were hanging seductively from her chest.

“Beautiful?” he said.

“What?”

“Your boobs, what size are they.”

“Don’t waste your time on me Shinde ji,” she said with a smile. “Try your luck somewhere else.”

“I’m not wasting but investing my time on you,” he said and extended the rose to her. “Sooner or later I’ll get the dividend.”

She laughed out loud. “You will get nothing from me Shinde ji.”

“Leave that to the future and enjoy the fragrance of this flower,” he said with a smile. “If you allow me, can I put this in your beautiful silky hair?”

“I can’t allow that.”

“Why?” he gave her pleading look. “This is just a simple request.”

From her facial expression he figured that she was thinking about it. he judged that she would allow him if he kept requesting her.

“Please Dipti. It’s not a big deal. When you go for haircut don’t you allow barber to touch your hair.”

“Okay-okay but do it quickly,” she said.

“Take a turn please.”

As she turned he could help staring at her buttocks. Yesterday she was in saree. Today her buttocks were looking more seductive in the slacks. They were solid and shapely.

“You have got a nice gaand Dipti,” he said lewdly.

“I-I beg your pardon.”

“Your gaand is sexy.”

“Err… please do it quickly.”

He inserted the rose slowly into her hair as if he was penetrating her pussy.

Dipti was aware what he was trying to convey to her. The way he was inserting the rose into her hair it was clear that he would insert his dick into her pussy in a similar manner. Her breathing grew rapid with this thought and her face became red. She felt wetness between her legs. Her pussy was growing with desire.

“Can I touch your gaand?” he whispered in her ears.

She wanted to run from there but strangely she felt that her feet were not willing to move from there. She swallowed the knot in her throat and stood there undecided. Dirty slang gaand he was using was having a magical effect on her, raising her thrill to the new level.

Next moment when she felt his hand on her right globe her heart skipped a beat and her feet started trembling. Things were going out of her control and she was feeling helpless. One part of her wanted to run from there and another part wanted to stay there and flow with the moment.

When he gave her ass cheek seductive squeeze she couldn’t help moaning. His hands felt broad and big than her husband back there on her buttocks.

She heard door close behind her. Perhaps with another hand he had pushed the door. She was so trapped in the lust that couldn’t figure the consequences of closed door.

He was handling her buttocks skillfully and keeping the eyes closed she was enjoying his every move. Out of a sudden his hand came in front and slipped into her slacks. He was going for her pussy now, which was wet under his influence.

He roamed his fingers all over it and whispered into her ear, “What a chut you have. It’s already wet.”
“Shinde ji p-please stop it,” she protested meekly. His rough fingers were roaming all over her womanhood.

Suddenly she felt one of his fingers at the entrance of her pussy and before she could protest his finger had disappeared into her slippery cave.

“Ahhhh Shinde ji what are you doing.”

Grinning he started moving his finger in and out of her pussy hole. She was so excited and so thrilled that instantly intense orgasm swept over her and she gave load moan. “Ahhhhhhh.”

Just then she heard sound of her ringing mobile. It was coming from her bedroom.

She pushed Shinde away immediately. “What are you doing Shinde ji. It’s wrong.”

“What’s wrong Dipti? You were enjoying it.”

“Please get out of my house immediately I have to attend urgent call,” She said without looking at him.

“Dipti listen,” he said.

“Please Shinde ji, my phone is ringing.”

Shinde opened the door and slipped out. Rushing forward she bolted the door and stood there for a moment, trying to control her emotions.

She was still under the grip of intense orgasm old man had inflicted upon her. She was surprised that he had managed to do that with his fingers. Ramesh too had fingered her pussy but she had never reached orgasm with him.

By now mobile had gone silent. With shaking legs she reached to her bedroom and picked the mobile. It was Ramesh’s call. She dialed back.
Ramesh informed her that he would come late from office.

“At what time will you come?” she asked.

“Around eight.”

“Oh, can I go to Sitabuldi market.”

“How will you go?”

“I’ll hire an auto, simple.”

“Okay as you wish but take care.”

“Thank you. I’ll go after lunch.”

At 3 p.m she stood before the mirror dbangd in churidar salvar kameez. She examined her boobs. They were looking good and solid in the tight kameez. Turning around she stared at her back. Her protruding buttocks were looking stunning. Sitabuldi was famous market and there would be many men to feast on her beauty. She wouldn’t disappoint them.

Smiling seductively at her image in the mirror she picked her purse and slipped out of her bedroom.

Coming to the road she looked up and down the road. An auto rickshaw was parked below a tree. Driver was visible in the front seat. As she walked to him she sensed that he was eyeing her strangely. When she got closer she saw a '. cap on his head. He was young, around 24 or 25, complexion dark in color.

“Would you go to Sitabuldi?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am I’ll. Please take a seat.”

“First tell me how much will you charge.”

“If you want to go in sharing then 10 rupees,” he said eyeing her boobs. “If you want to go alone then 50 rupees.”

“Okay I’ll give you 50, start the auto,” she said and climbed into the auto.

“I’ve never seen you around here before,” he asked.

In the ear splitting sound of auto she could figure what he said.
“You said something to me?” she asked.

“I’ve never seen you around here before,” he repeated.

“Yes we came yesterday only.”

He turned his head back and said, “We?”

“I mean me and my husband.” She replied.

“I’m salim. You can take my number. Whenever you need to go anywhere just give me a call I’ll pick you from your home.”
“Okay … that would be nice.”

Soon they reached Sitabuldi. Stepping out from the auto Dipti pulled 50 rupees note from her purse and handed it to Salim.

“I’ll wait for you ma’am. Feed my number in your mobile. Once you are done with the shopping give me the call I will pick you up.”

“But I might take long.”

“Doesn’t matter I’ll wait for you,” he grinned.

She smiled internally. Poor guy. He’s ready to forgo his earning for me. She fed his number into her mobile and disappeared into the crowd of market.

She stopped outside a shop seeing long skirts in display. Blue skirt was looking good.

“Come … come we have plenty of variety and color,” man said while stepping out from the shop. Strangely his one hand was on his crotch area as he spoke. It was clear that he was eve teasing her. Lewd expression on his face doubly confirmed that. With big mustache on his face he was looking dangerous to her.

Hesitantly she stood for a moment in front of the shop. She was feeling the wave of thrill inside her but wasn’t sure about getting into the shop.
She looked around. There was plenty of crowd around. There was no visible danger in getting into the shop. Taking the deep breath she moved forward and stepped into the shop.

Inside she found one boy seating on the counter.

“You are looking skirt for yourself,” man asked.

Dipti nodded.

“Pappu give me inch tape,” he said looking at the boy.

Dipti was confused as to why he was asking for inch tape.

Pappu handed him the inch tape.

“Let me take measurement of your waist ma’am so that I can provide you best fitting skirt.”

“There is no need of that, my waist is 28,” she said. “Have you got skirts without rubber string?”

“No all of them have rubber strings but still it’s better to take measurement,” he said putting the inch tape on the counter.

Dipti selected three skirts which appealed to her liking.

“You can try them in the trial room,” man said.

It was good idea. That would give her indication how she looked into these skirts. She looked around in the shop. There was no trial room visible anywhere.

“It’s upstairs ma’am,” man said and pointed to the stairs at the back of the shop.

Holding the skirt she walked to the stairs.

First she tried blue skirt. It felt bit tight to her. But it was looking very good on her. Ramesh would definitely like it.

Just then there was knock on the door.

“Yes?”

“How is it ma’am?”

“Blue one is bit tight, do you have another one”

“Okay wait a minute I’m bringing another one,” he said.

Dipti wanted to try another one but since he could come any moment she decided to wait for him. After one minute he knocked on the door and said, “Try this one.”

Dipti opened the door and saw him standing there holding another long blue skirt. He was looking at her like a hungry lion ready to attack its pray.

“That’s why I wanted to measure your waist. Can I have measurement now?”

She was all alone now with him at the first floor. It was better if she had let him take the measurement earlier at the ground floor.

“Please come out so that I can take the measurement,” he said.

The way he said her to step out from the trial room made it clear that he was planning something weird. She had no problem with that as long as things remained under check. She would enjoy his teasing up to the limit. But problem was that she was all alone with him at the first floor and he had complete freedom to take advantage of the situation.

Deciding that she would run away if anything against her wish happened, she stepped out of the trial room, her gaze down on the floor. Incidentally her eyes went to his crotch as he moved forward toward her. There was big obvious bulge in front of his trouser. She swallowed and dropped her gaze down on the floor.

She shuddered when he wrapped inch tape around her waist. Holding it there he said, “It is 29 ma’am.”

“29?”

“But you shouldn’t feel tight due to it… let me check your buttocks.”

Panic struck her as she heard it. “W-what?”

“Don’t worry ma’am, this wouldn’t take long.”

She felt his hand move downward from her waist and when they got settled on her buttocks she shuddered involuntarily. His hands felt strong and big. He caressed both of her ass cheeks as if trying to figure their size. Soon gentle caress turned into rough kneading, forcing her to moan with ecstasy. She was surprised the way she was moaning in front of this total stranger. She was so lost that couldn’t figure when one of his hands came to her chest and grabbed one of her boobs. Now he was kneading two of her precious assets simultaneously.

“W-why are you holding my breast?” she said huskily.

“Because they are beautiful,” he said shamelessly.

Releasing her buttocks, he pushed her to the wall and grabbed both of her boobs in each hand.

“W-what are you doing. Please stop,” she said.

“I can’t stop now,” he said.

Now he was kneading her soft boobs like dough to his heart content and she was moaning helplessly.
Suddenly he slipped his hand inside from above and grabbed her soft naked boob. His fingers felt rough around her soft skin. Ramesh’s fingers never felt such rough on them.

Kneading the boob he was holding for a minute he pulled it out with effort and stared at it with great amazement as if he had never seen the boobs before.

“Sexy booby,” he said.

His words made her think of Ramesh. Whenever he looked at her boobs he teased her with the same words this man had just uttered. These thoughts shook her to the core. She felt wave of shame inside her. No one had ever touched or seen her breast except her husband so far. Throwing all decency out of the window she was standing in the shop of this total stranger and letting him play with her body the way he liked. Don’t know why she was enjoying it even thought it was sin.

“I’m going to suck it now,” man said.

“No please … stop,” she pleaded but made no attempt to push him away.

“The way you were standing outside my shop I had immediately figured that you are a slut.”

“No please, I’m not,” Dipti protested.

“ha-ha-ha … I can identify slut even if she is hiding in the crowd,” man said and grabbed her nipple between his lips.

Dipti tried to push his head away from her tender boobs but man was strong. So after some feeble attempt she stopped trying. He was sucking her nipple furiously. He wasn’t showing any regard to the tenderness of her flesh. Ramesh never sucked like that, she remembered. His lips were gentle upon her boobs, always careful. But this man was hurting her. His teeth were pinching in her soft flesh. Hair of his mustache was bruising against her white skin. But dear god, it was feeling wonderful. Each moment of his lips and tongue on her flesh was generating thrilling sensation within her.

She had never ever imagined in her life that she would allow petty shop keeper to suck her boobs one day. But now here she was standing against the wall at the first floor of this shop keeper’s shop and letting him play with her boobies the way he liked. Her train journey from Mumbai to Nagpur was responsible for this change in her. Had she not encountered the old man in the train she wouldn’t have come to know the wild side of herself.

Sucking the boob to his heart content man pulled second one out and attacked it with same urgency as was attacked first one.

“Ahhhhh,” she moaned.

“Your boobs are tasty you know that?” man said and resumed his work.

“I-I don’t know.”
Just then her eyes went to the stairs and she noticed that Pappu was peeking from behind the banister.

“S-stop,” she said. “Your son is watching.”

Man stopped immediately and looked toward the stairs. There was no one there now.

“There is no one here,” man said, irritated.

“He was there, peeking … trust me.”

“I think it was Pappu. He’s not my son. He’s my servant. Don’t worry about him.”

Man grabbed her boobs and squeezed them as hard as he could. Mixture of pain and thrill travelled through her.

“aaahhhh … not so hard please.”

“You are slut, aren’t you?” he said and started sucking her boobs again, jumping from one boob to another.

As he was sucking she realized that his hands had disappeared from her boobs. He was unzipping his trouser. She stared at the stairs and thought that she should run away from there now. It would be dangerous to stay there any longer. But his lips were feeling so nice on her tender boobs that it was hard to push him away.

She decided to wait.

But man had his own plans. He grabbed her hand and guided it to his dick. She was so gripped in the enjoyment she was getting that she couldn’t resist him.
And next moment his dick was in her hand. It wasn’t much different than Ramesh’s dick. It was almost of same size. Again it was weird but it was happening. She had option to pull her hand away from his dick but she didn’t. From where a slut had emerged from within her she had no idea. But she knew that she would not let him fuck her come what may. That privilege will always be of her loving husband, Ramesh.

“How is it?” man asked.

“w-what?”

“My lund,” man said and started sucking her boobs furiously. Just then He pushed his hand between her legs and grabbed her excited pussy. This added to the excitement so much that Dipti moaned loudly in response to his question, “g-gooooooooood.”

Man pushed his hand inside her salwar and felt her throbbing pussy. His finger was searching for the hole. When he inserted his finger into her she gave a load moan.

“What’s your name,” man asked pulling away from her boobs.

She kept mum. It was risky to disclose her identity to this total stranger. He could blackmail her later.

“My name is Bhusan,” he said and slipped another finger into her slippery cave. “You are so what down there; dying to get cock in your cunt, aren’t you.”

His statement was a single to her in a way that now she should better get the hell out of there before things move out of her hand. Already she was doing too much. More than this would be disastrous for her.

She pulled her courage together and pushed the man away. “I-I got to go. My friends are waiting for me,” she lied.

“Which friends? You were alone.”

“They are in next shop … excuse me,” she said and rushed to the stairs. As she got there she saw that Pappu was running away. It meant that he was still watching them. Adjusting her clothes she reached downstairs. Her face was red with shame and embarrassment. Her eyes met with the eyes of Pappu. He had a dirty smile on his face. She couldn’t hold his gaze and dropped her eyes to the floor but couldn’t help staring at his crotch. There was massive tent in front of his trouser.

Just them Bushan also came downstairs.

“Pappu put these skirts in the carry bag,” Bushan said.

As Dipti was opening her purse Bushan patted on her back and said, “They are my gift to you ma’am don’t bother.”

People were roaming around outside the shop and he patted at her bum so shamelessly. How mean he was. She looked outside to see whether anyone noticed this cheap act of his or not. Earth slipped from below her feet when she saw Salim standing outside the shop. His eyes were fixed inside. He surely would have seen everything. Oh God … Oh God. This was not good. It was really not good.

“I can’t take them like that. Please tell me how much should I pay.”

Bushan again patted on her back and said, “Take them darling.”

“P-please don’t do that. People are watching?” she said.

Fearing that he would again pat on her bum she grabbed the carry bag and rushed to the door. She was feeling so embarrassed and humiliated that she stumbled at doorway and fell face first on the ground outside the shop. Salim came rushing to help her but she didn’t accept his help and quickly gained her ground.

As Dipti brushed the dirt off her kameez she realized that her hands were shaking. It was natural. She was in awkward situation. Salim an auto driver was standing in front of her. She knew that he had seen obscene patting on her bum by the shop keeper. Had he been just any auto driver she wouldn’t have cared about him. He didn’t know her house number but he knew where she lived. All these facts were troubling her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I was just passing this shop and seeing you inside I stopped,” he said.

“Look I’ve got more shopping to do, don’t wait for me” she said and stepping past him disappeared into the market crowd again. In a way she had conveyed to him that she would not go with him so he should not waste his time. But she was not sure whether he had got the meaning of her words or not.

She looked back after a minute to check whether he was still following her. He wasn’t there. Taking a deep breath she decided that she wouldn’t allow any other shop keeper to take advantage of her. It was really very embarrassing back there in that shop. How meanly had the dirty shop keeper slapped at her bum as if she were his slave.

Son of a bitch.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Temptations – by The Author - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:41 PM