Adultery Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED
Secret Temptations – by The Author

Dipti was feeling uncomfortable. Unwanted wetness between her legs was troubling her. She was surprised that her body was reacting in such a manner to the lustful glare; an old man was giving to her frequently. What had gotten into her? Damn. Ramesh shouldn’t know this; otherwise she would die of shame. Oh God why did you send this dirty old man into our compartment.

Dipti stared at Ramesh. He was engrossed in conversation with a man who was with them from Mumbai. He was in full form. She knew that once he gets started it was difficult to stop him. From politics to cricket, he was expressing his views on each subject like an expert. Clearly he wasn’t even aware of the lewd glances an old man, who boarded the train from urga, was passing to his wife. There was no way for him to know the wetness between her legs.

Dipti and Ramesh were travelling in the second AC of Nandigram Express. They were returning from their second honeymoon from Mumbai. They were happy and ready for the new city. Two weeks ago when Ramesh had got transfer orders from Delhi to Nagpur both had gone into deep depression. They didn’t want to move out of the Delhi. Even thought of moving to another city was unpleasant. But they decided to face the situation. They planned second honeymoon to get away from the tense situation and it proved out to be a prudent decision. Now after loving honeymoon they were seeing the things from different perspective. Now Nagpur didn’t seem strange and distant. They were ready to embrace new city.

Leaning toward Ramesh, Dipti whispered, “I’m going to washroom.” Ramesh gave her a flaunting glance and nodded. Slowly she rose from the seat and stepped out from the compartment. She knew that old man was watching her every move.

When she stepped out from the washroom she found old man outside. He was behaving as if he was waiting for his turn. She looked at the opposite washroom. It was unoccupied. Holy shit … he was waiting outside for her. But why?

Ignoring him she stepped past him.

“Excuse me miss!”

Dipti’s heart skipped a beat. She had not expected him to speak to her like this.

“I’m not Miss, I’m Mrs.” She managed to utter.

“Oh pardon me for my mistake. Of course you are Mrs.?”

“Mrs. Ramesh Gupta.”

“So nice of you, but I’m interested to know your name. Identity of such a beautiful woman as you are should be kept independent, don’t you think.”

She flushed deeply. Old man was expert in flirt.

“I have to go. My husband is waiting.”

“He’s lost in the affairs of the world honey. He hasn’t got time for you.”

Honey? She was surprised to hear honey from him.

“No it’s not like that. We are returning from our honeymoon and he had given me full attention there.”

“Full,” He grinned.

“Yes!” she said.

“How many time he screwed your pussy in a day.” He whispered.

She stared at him like a dumbfounded. She was shocked to hear such a thing from this total stranger.

She swallowed the knot in her throat and said, “I-I beg your pardon.”

“Yesterday I fucked girl of your age thrice. Tell me how many times your husband fucked you yesterday.”

She stared at him for a second and then rushed back to her compartment. There was no way for her to continue such a conversation with him. Ramesh was still busy with the man. She checked her mobile for time. 2:45 p.m. Train was about to reach Nagpur. Old man came and sat silently in front of her. She kept her eyes on mobile for rest of the journey.

When train stopped everyone rose to gather their luggage. Ramesh was pulling the suitcase out which were parked under the seat. Old man came near to Dipti and whispered, “Your mobile number?”

She ignored him and decided to help Ramesh instead who was struggling with the suitcase.

After five minute when she stepped out at the platform along with Ramesh she stared in every direction. Old man was nowhere to be seen. She took a deep sigh of relief. But now that he was gone she figured the hidden aspect of herself. She had known it little bit but not fully. But now it was crystal clear. She loved the attention of man. She loved the way old man was staring at her with hungry eyes. She was so thrilled by the situation that her pussy became wet immediately. People might have stared at her like that before too but so far she hadn’t noticed. Should she share this finding with her loving husband? She thought for a moment then decided against it. 

Taking a taxi both reached Dhantoli. it was one the great residential area of Nagpur. Jayant Munde, colleague of Ramesh, had already arranged house on rent for them there. When they stepped out of the car, Jayant Munde was waiting for them and he greeted them with smile.

“You took so much pain for us Jayant, thank you so much,” Ramesh said.

“Oh come on Ramesh, it was nothing. Hope you like the house.”

“We will Jayant. Meet my wife Dipti,” he said and then turning to Dipti said, “Dipti he’s Jayant, the man who has arranged such a beautiful house for us.”

Dipti nodded to greet Jayant and stared at the house. It was indeed beautiful.

When they stepped into the house following Jayant they found it even more beautiful. Living room was spacious and was furnished with stylish furniture. Dipti checked the bedroom, it was furnished too.

“It’s great Roshan,” Dipti said with excitement.

“All credit goes to Jayant.” Ramesh said.

Dipti flashed a smile to Jayant and said, “Thank you for arranging such a beautiful house for us.”

“I’m glad that you liked it. Owner of the house sh. Harish Shinde lives right next door. He also came by Nandigram Express. He’s coming.

Just then a voice came from outside. “Jayant!”

“He’s here.” Jayant said and went to main door to receive him.

When Harish Shinde stepped through the doorway into the house Dipti’s face turned pale. He was the same old man who had troubled her into the train.

“Oh what a great coincidence Shinde ji we were in same compartment.”

“Indeed,” Harish Shinde said and stared teasingly toward Dipti. “I hadn’t thought that such a beautiful couple is heading to grace this house of mine. I’m privileged to have you here. Stay here as long as you want and consider it as your own house.”

“So nice of you Shinde ji, I’m Ramesh Gupta and she is my wife Dipti.”

“It’s great to know two of you. Let me warn you, I live alone next door and I might drop here now and then.”

“That would be great Shinde ji. Your company would always be appreciated here,” Ramesh said. “Isn’t it Dipti.”

“Y-yes of course,” Dipti stammered.

“Okay then, let’s celebrate with a cup of tea. I’ll make it myself,” Harish Shinde said.

“No-no don’t bother about that Shinde ji, Dipti will manage everything. She is very good cook,” Ramesh said.

“Is that so?” Shinde said.

Feeling uncomfortable due to presence of Shinde, Dipti drifted silently to the kitchen.

“Yes. Come in the evening, we will have dinner together,” Ramesh said.

“That would be great. Excuse me for a minute … let me guide Dipti about whereabouts of tea and sugar.”

“Oh sure,” Ramesh said. 

Dipti was listening everything from the kitchen. Her heart started pounding hard inside her chest.

“Oh you already found tea and sugar. I’ll bring milk from my home.”

“Thank you Shinde ji.”

“When you didn’t give me your mobile number I thought that I lost the opportunity to fuck such a beautiful woman. I didn’t know that you were coming in my house. We’ll have great time here.”

“Shinde ji please I’m not that type of woman … you know what I mean.”

“Every woman needs a great fuck. You can’t be different.”

“I’m different. I’ll never ever cheat my husband. Moreover I’m happy with him. I don’t need anyone else.” Though she said it but inside she was enjoying the way his eyes were roaming upon her breasts but she didn’t let it appear on her face.

“You’ll change your opinion.”

“How can you be so sure about that?” she said with a teasing smile. She knew she would never open her legs for him. Poor old man was wasting his time. 

“Smile as much as you like but one day I’ll fuck you hard and nice.”
“Good joke Shinde ji. Can I have milk now?” Dipti said.

“It would be really great experience to get into your pussy,” he said and went out of the kitchen.

Dipti drew a deep breath. She was wet again. It was fun teasing the old man but she decided that she would keep things under check.

Next day at around 11 in the morning door bell rang. Dipti was in the living room, reading newspaper. Ramesh had left for the office at 10 and now she was all alone. She was sure that it was Shinde on the door. Given his intentions which he had made already clear to her it was risky to open the door. Ignoring the bell she kept glued to the sofa. Door bell rang again but she didn’t budge from her seat. When bell rang again for the third time she rose from the sofa, her face pale with anxiety.

I’ll not open the door. 

When the bell rang again, with hesitant steps she walked to the door and swallowed and said, “Who is it?”

“It’s me Vicky.” A voice spoke from outside.

“I don’t know any Vicky go away,” she said.

“Our ball is on your roof, please let me fetch it or you fetch it for me.”

Certain that it was not Shinde outside Dipti opened the door and found young man standing there. He seemed around 20 or 21, handsome and smart.

“How did your ball get on my roof,” she asked.

“Sorry ma’am I was betting and …”

“Okay … okay wait here I’ll get your ball,” she said.

When she was stepping down the stairs with ball in her hand she noticed that her boobs were jumping up and down on her chest. Since she was in top this up and down motion was visible in quite a profound manner. Fearing that young man might also notice it she stared at the door and she found that her fear was true. His eyes were glued to the jumping balls on her chest. Perhaps he had totally forgotten about his real ball for which he had come here at the first place. Whole situation thrilled her to the core. Her face became red like a rose. Holding her gaze to the floor she reached to the door.

“T-take it … and … and be careful next time,” she said holding the ball in her hand.

He grabbed the ball. His fingers touched hers as he did it. Wave of thrill travelled through her. 

“ma’am, can I have a glass of water please.”

Clever boy … He wants to see my jumping boobs again.

“Oh sure, wait a second.”

As she walked she felt his eyes on her buttocks. To confirm she turned around to look at him. She was right again. His eyes were feasting on her buttocks. She gave him a smile and turned back and disappeared into the kitchen.

When she was pouring water in the glass she got an idea. Placing the glass on kitchen cabinet she grabbed her top from below and gave it a hard pull. Her deadly cleavage emerged. Now this young man will jump into this cleavage and will die into it. Picking the glass she headed back to the door. Her heart was pounding hard. She had never done such thing before. But whole thing was turning her on beyond her imagination.

She looked at the boy. Effect was natural. He was spellbound at the show she was giving to him.
“Here,” she said.

He grabbed the glass and she felt that he deliberately touched her fingers this time which made her blush. She stole a glance at him. His eyes were trapped in her cleavage. She smiled silently.

He emptied the glass in one go as if he was thirsty for a long time. “Thank you ma’am, you are so nice.”

She figured from his face that he was reluctant to go. “Okay, have a nice game.”

“Thank you … thank you ma’am,” he said turned to go.

Dipti closed the door quickly and stood leaning against it. She was surprised on herself. She had never done such thing before. It was weird but somehow to some reasons she was feeling great thrill out of it.

Pulling away from the door dipti drifted slowly in her bedroom and climbed on the bed. It was crazy that she was enjoying such a weird thing. But it was fun. Wetness between her legs was testimony for that.

Thinking how Vicky was staring at her cleavage she inserted her hand into the slacks she was wearing and felt the throbbing pussy. It was wet with desire.
[+] 2 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Secret Temptations – by The Author - COMPLETED - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 03:38 PM