Adultery Indian Wife & Internet Friend by rupanita-Completed
“Sure, why not? The pleasure during this dinner was all mine.” he said looking at Sameera. “And you two must come over to Chandigarh.”

“I am sorry but you must excuse me. I have had a hard day and tomorrow also there’s lots on the agenda. Thanks and good night.” Rehan said extending his hand towards Dileep and shaking it.

Sameera too wished him goodbye and both maintained a studied silence till Dileep wore his shoes. Just as he was leaving, he took her by surprise and planted a kiss on her lips. More than the pleasure, Sameera immediately turned back to see whether Rehan was watching. Thankfully he was not.

After undressing Sameera wore her lemon coloured nightie and they were about to retire when the doorbell rang. It was Sameera who opened the door and was astounded to see Dileep.

“I am so sorry, but it is late and no local transport is available.” he said.

“I, well……….” Sameera stammered.

Sameera was aghast. Things had taken such a turn she could not even protest. But she did feel a frisson of excitement which started at the top of her spine and went right down to her heels. She soon gained composure.

“Won’t you ask me to spend the night?” Dileep asked naughtily.

“I…..I’ll have to ask Rehan if he can drop you” She said.

“Sure.By all means.”Dileep replied as if knowing what answerRehan would give.

Leaving Dileep there she went back to the bedroom and told Rehan what had happened.

“I am too tired and exhausted. Let him sleep in the guest room and you too come fast.”Rehan muttered sleepily.

Sameera did not really know whether this was the answer she actually wanted from her husband.Now Dileep would be staying over.If only she knew how to drive, she could have dropped him back, but did she really want to? She herself did not know the answer.

“Well, come. Let me show you into the other room.” Sameera said and led him into the guest room. “I’ll just get you a pair of shorts.”

“I don’t need one.” Dileep said briefly. “ And I don’t think you too need the nightie.Remember what I had said.I try to make good my promises.”

“Speak softly.” She chided Dileep. “Rehan is still awake.He does not just fall asleep like that.”

“Tonight he will.” Dileep said confidently unbuttoning his shirt.

“What do you mean?” she asked incredulously.

“When you had gone to drink water, I deliberately started having a medicine. He asked me what it was and I told him that it was just to ward off tiredness. I gave him one as well. What I gave him will make him sleep like a new born babe. After all, it is not everyday that I will be visiting you. To be frank you are far sexier than what you appeared to be in the photographs that you had sent and to be with you alone I am willing to do anything.” Dileep laughed.

Sameera left him there and hurried back. As it is she was feeling horny moving all around the house clad in a transparent nightie which did nothing to hide her well endowed breasts and the excitement had made her nipples erect. She hurried into the bedroom and lay down quietly. She thought of locking the door but on second thoughts decided against it. If he came knocking at the door, it would wake up Rehan and it would be known that she had in fact lied to him about the real identity of Dileep.

All was quiet for about one hour. She seriously hoped that Dileep had fallen asleep. There was complete silence except for the regular ticking of the clock in the drawing room. Somewhere in the distance could be heard the sound of stray dogs barking when they were disturbed from their sleep by a passing automobile. Sameera also dozed off.

She awoke with a start when she felt a hand tucking at her anklets. In the dark she saw the silhouette of a man standing at the foot of her bed and beckoning her outside. It took her just a fraction of second to realize that this was Dileep. Immediately she followed him outside on tiptoe.

“What’s it?”she asked.

“ It is past midnight.” Dileep replied. He was wearing his boxer shorts.

“So?”

“I’ve been counting minutes.”he said.

“What for?”

“To make love to you.” He replied in a matter-of-fact manner.

“Dileep. Please, be reasonable. We have just met. How can you even think of such a thing?” she implored.

“Sameera. You don’t understand me. I don’t want to have sex with you. I want to make love to you.” Dileep said patiently.

Sameera felt her head spinning. “Please don’t confuse. Go to bed. It seems that I made a mistake in calling you over.”

“No, you did not. Soon you will know that. Now will you please let me slide the nightie off your pretty shoulders? I know that there is nothing under them.” Dileep said.

“No, Dileep.” She said and tried to protest feebly but soon Dileep had his hands on shoulders and slowly, like a hydraulic motion, he slid the nightie off her shoulders. The cloth started its fall towards her feet, its motion temporarily arrested by her erect nipples. It hung on to them tenuously for a brief second and fell to the floor, leaving Sameera standing nude. With her hands she closed her eyes. It seemed like an eternity when Dileep removed her hands. She saw that Dileep too was naked. His uncircumcised cock with the foreskin over the head was defiantly erect and perilously close to her pussy. Sameera shuddered.This seemed so different from that of Rehan’s to which she was used to.

“Touch it.It doesn’t bite.”Dileep said.

She just stood there frozen, staring at the dark brown foreskin covering the head and shaft of his now fully erect cock.

“Touch it!” he repeated.

Sameera gingerly took her shivering hands towards the erect penis of the guest and held it in her hand.Due to sheer nervousness her hands felt warm and clammy.

“Good.Now roll the foreskin back and you will see a cock similar to the one you are accustomed to.Good,very good.”Dileep said as he saw Sameera carrying out his instructions.

“Now that he has emerged from his shell, be a good girl and kiss him.”Dileep said.

Feeling a trifle giddy Sameera bent down and planted a light kiss on the head of the cock.

“Not like this.In your mouth.Don’t tell me I have to teach you that.”Dileep was obviously enjoying himself thoroughly.

Samera opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the large head of the cock all the while looking at Dileep.It felt stick and salty in her mouth but not unpleasant.Although he did not tell her, but she flicked the tongue all over it coating it with her saliva.

“Come. When I said that I wanted to make love to you, my intention was to take you to the heights of ecstasy that an intelligent being is capable of.” Dileep said, pulling her towards the bed with his hands on her bare buttocks.“Don’t be afraid. Relax. But, please since this is a night I want you to remember, let me do things my way. Let me put a blindfold over your eyes. I want you to feel things, because sheer and unadulterated pleasure need not be seen.It has to be felt.”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife & Internet Friend by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-01-2019, 12:44 PM