Adultery Indian Wife & Internet Friend by rupanita-Completed
Sameera laughed a sheepish laugh. “ No, love. I am not tense. It is just that I thought that it would be so nice if you were there. I mean I would keep coming and going into the kitchen and somebody would be there to give him company.”

“Okay.I’ll try my best. Bye for now.” Rehan disconnected the line.

Thankfully Rehan did not go. He managed to convince his boss that there were certain personal commitments that he had to honour and his boss was very understanding.

It was about 8 in the evening when the doorbell rang. Sameera had dressed for the occasion. She was wearing a red saree with a sleeveless blouse that had a halter neck that showed off her shapely arms. Red lipstick, red nailpolish and red bangles on her wrists. She did not know why but on an impulse she opened a brand new pack of perfume and after dabbing it on the neck,under arms and seeing that she was alone also dabbed it on her manicured pussy. That was another benefit of the Internet. She could see what shape all the sexy models gave to their pubic hair. Neatly trimmed with just a line of vertical hair. But why did she dab on the perfume? On the pussy! She had no answer. It had a new fragrance, very feminine and captivating.She was in fact looking so good that Rehan pulled her leg saying that perhaps they should be inviting more of her friends’ husbands if she would always dress up this way to welcome them.

“You are looking just like the ‘Lady in Red’ as goes the song but there is really no need to dress up so much.When I had gone to Amsterdam and stayed there with a friend, his wife would come to wake me wearing nothing but her birthday suit.”

“So, you want me too to wear my birthday suit? Don’t worry. When one of your friends stays over, I too will wake him up in the morning in my birthday suit.Okay? But the person who is coming for dinner is not your friend but my friend’s husband and if he sees me in my birthday suit, you will have competition tonight.You decide” Sameera said keeping her foot on the bed and tying the anklets.

“Its okay with you?” Rehan continued to tease.

“Of course it is.Company and variety is always welcome!” Sameera said tongue-in-cheek.

As Rehan was getting ready, the doorbell rang and Sameera’s heart skipped a beat. It was okay,she convinced herself. After all, Rehan too was there. She again looked at herself in the mirror and with butterflies in her stomach she opened the door.

Dileep was a man on the wrong side of thirties, almost six feet tall and despite a receding hairline was fairly handsome. It took her no time in recognizing him.

“Hello!” his voice was gentle and sonorous.

“Hi!” she said weekly.

“Bothered about something?” he said as if reading her mind.

“No, not at all. Do come in.” she said.

He entered and looked around. Seeing that she was barefooted he started taking off his shoes.

“There is no need. You can come in just like that.” Sameera said.

“No, it would be bad manners to wear shoes when the hostess herself is barefooted.” he said.

“You are just being formal. I’m quite used to remaining like this.”Sameera smiled.

Soon Rehan too joined them. She introduced them hoping fervently that nothing went wrong. Apparently nothing did. Rehan was cool and relaxed. Dileep too seemed at home. They started discussing typical male topics like politics, sports and books. After a while Rehan offered a drink to Dileep which he gratefully accepted. While they were drinking, Sameera laid the food on the table. From the corner of her eyes, she couldn’t resist the temptation of looking at Dileep.Though he was not good looking in the conventional sense of the term, yet there was something about him that appealed to her tremendously and though there was no need to, she felt herself getting wet.

“God! What is the matter? Why am I behaving like a silly 16 year old?” she said to herself and started concentrating on laying the food.It was almost nine thirty now.

As soon as the food was laid she invited them to the table.

“Just a second,love. Let us finish this and we’ll be with you.You want another one?”Rehan said to Dileep.

“No, this is more than sufficient.In any case I am keen to see what Sameera is going to offer.” He said with a quick wink at her.Sameera quickly looked at her husband to ensure that he was not looking and blushed.

The table was full of sumptuous fare but Sameera’s hunger had virtually vanished. Somehow Dileep’s stated intention that he would find an opportunity to make love to her kept ringing in her ears.He did not appear to be a man who would make empty boasts.She felt vulnerable and excited at the same time.As they were making their way through the ginger chicken, Sameera felt a foot brush against her foot. All the while Rehan and Dileep were exchanging small talk. Initially she thought that it could have been a mistake but the second time the foot brushed against her toes and gradually moved to her anklets. Sameera looked at Dileep but he kept on talking to Rehan casually while his foot kept stroking Sameera’s foot. She tried to withdraw it but too much movement under the table would have aroused the suspicions of Rehan She now understood the reason why he was so insistent on taking off his shoes along with socks as soon as he had seen that she was barefooted. After a while she reconciled herself to the touch of Dileep against her foot. It was scintillating.Each touch sent electricity shooting through her body and she felt wetter than ever. It was not just the touch of another man’s foot but that he had the gall to do it right in front of her husband and also that he wanted to convey the message that he intended to keep his word.How,how was all that she was thinking, when seeing her helplessness in the given situation, Dileep took advantage of his long legs. He removed his foot from the ankle and started stroking the portion below the knee. Each time he stroked her leg, her whole body quivered.

“Smooth, very smooth!”Dileep uttered as he stroked her inner thigh.

Sameera almost choked over the food at his audacity.

“Sorry?” asked Rehan who had been busily working his way through the biryani.

“Your whisky.Very smooth and intoxicating!”Dileep replied saucily.

Sameera heaved a sigh of relief.She could never imagine that a person outwardly so sober looking could be as audacious as Dileep was.She was just not able to concentrate on the food. Unknowingly her legs had also come apart hoping that the guest’s leg would perhaps proceed further. It did. She almost gasped when it brushed against her pubic hair. She had become fully wet and if Dileep’s toe actually touched her pussy he too would come to know her level of arousal.

“Are you all right?” Rehan asked.

“Yes, just a red chilly.” She lied.

“Have some water in that case.”

Sameera excused herself and was away from the table for a while. Her heart was pounding loudly. Somehow the meal ended. Sameera herself did not know whether she was happy that it was finally over or unhappy that it had come to an end so soon.

“Well, Dileep it was really nice of you to have come over.We hope to see more of you. Keep coming whenever you come this way.” Rehan said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife & Internet Friend by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-01-2019, 12:44 PM