Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
[Image: 128109832_poster-24.jpg]

Chapter 1 : Twin’s Trickery

The year was 1989. Dr Sethuraman was a brilliant young scientist and a nerdy one. He was married to Nithya Menon. He loved his wife very much because it was a love marriage. His only close relative was his twin brother; Athreya. They both looked very much same in face cut but inside, Athreya was full of poison. He was the exact opposite of Sethuraman and he was jealous of Sethuraman for getting a beautiful wife like Nithya Menon.

[Image: 126834744_ni1.jpg]

Sethuraman and Nithya were living in an isolated bungalow in Megamalai. It was because Sethuraman needed peaceful environment for his research and studies. His ambition was to make a time travelling machine so that he can became a world famous scientist. He started to spend more and more time on the research. Things were not good looking for Nithya. Even though she loved Sethuraman and married him, he was taking out his anger and frustration on her whenever he hit a roadblock on his research. And their sex life was also not satisfying to her and their frequency of sex decreased weeks after weeks.  

So in order to spy on them, Athreya bribed generously to the single worker they had: Kalai. His job was to report everything significant that’s happening there. Therefore, Kalai reported all their fightings and how they drifted apart each other. This felt like a perfect opportunity for Athreya to strike Nithya.

[Image: 126834745_ni2.jpg]

Athreya made a telegram to Sethuraman, stating that he has been invited to Delhi to give a speech on “Time Travel”. He was equally shocked and happy to see that telegram. For the first time, he felt like someone is appreciating his efforts, he hurried to pack his things and research papers and immediately left the house. Nithya had gone out for shopping and Sethuraman left a message to Kalai and asked him to pass it to her. Since the train travel to Delhi will at least take 3 days, Sethuraman thought it was enough time to prepare speech.

Using that gap, Athreya came to the house and quickly dressed up as Sethu. He even altered his hairstyle, so that he would look exactly like Sethuraman. When Nithya reached the house, she was surprised to see Sethuraman out from his Lab.

“Wow, is it gonna rain? Dr Sethuraman is out of his Lab” said Nithya mockingly.

“Hello Darling” answered Athreya and he came near to hug her.

“Don’t come closer” said Nithya with a slight anger. She was still upset about a previous argument they had.

[Image: 126834748_ni3.jpg]

“Oh come on, Nithu. Are you still angry over that issue? I am so sorry” Athreya sounded apologetic. He also knew that calling her Nithu will calm her, thanks to the handy tip from Kalai.

“You are always spending time in the lab and you have forgot me, I miss you” replied Nithya with tears in her eyes.
[+] 2 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 12-11-2019, 12:45 PM