Adultery My stories since school days
THE DREAM OF A WHORE (PART-1)

I had been always a horny slut, whore, rundi, rakheyl, raand girl, then a woman, since my school days, college days and post-marriage. I was used and 
abused and fucked by many boys during school days and also men after that. Rickshawalas, watchmen, sirs, boyfriends, vegetable vendor, strangers, 
shopkeeper's and many. All the while I was either teased or pinched or slapped by some or the other men. 

After marriage Suresh and I always had wild horny fantasies. One of them was Suresh getting married to a whore like me who had slept and fucked with 
so many men and boys before marriage. Suresh used to play all those roles who had fucked me before marriage. I also used to make him wild by talking 
dirty. I always had many horny dreams, most of which I used roleplay with Suresh. I loved when Suresh fucked me because he has a big long and thick 
dick which grew really hard and straight when he fucked me. He always thinks he's fucking a slut and not a wife. Somehow I also liked it that way. 

One such fantasy was getting fucked by my husband's friends during my school days. And then by his friends after marriage and being getting shared 
with his business partners. 

So I'll select the part where he leases me to his partners for a year.

His business was going good but then he found a solution to make his business much more profitable by leasing me to his business partners and 
to get through bigger tenders. I was introduced to them during a tender success meet party. They had arranged a hall, small one, and invited all 
the partners, basically board of directors. There were around 10 of them. Suresh had bought me some jewelery, a new blouse, a new saree and  
a new high heel shoe. He asked me to get ready like a sexy tempting married woman. I knew what he meant. He wanted me to dress sexily so 
that I can attract the men at the party. It was arranged on a weekend at a guest house of the company. 

I got ready that evening, had a hot shower. I came and sat in front of the mirror. The  mirror which had helped me look like a whore so many times.
I blow dried my long silky black hair. I combed it properly. I applied a gel which gives a sheen to my hair. Then I tied it to a bun and stuck a hairstick 
into it. I was only wearing a towel. I stood up and dropped the towel on the floor. I opened my wardrobe and removed the clothes which I was 
supposed to wear. It was a yellow blouse like a band around my boobs which is held by thin string on my shoulder. And then there was this 
yellow transparent saree. Suresh had bought yellow bangles, a kamarband, a choker neck piece, nose rings, earring, new lipstick, red nail 
polish and toe ring. I looked at the collection and thought I will look like a proper married whore tonight. I started with doing little make up on 
my face. I took my kajal and applied on my eyes. I took my mascara and did my eye lashes. I applied dark eye shadow for my eye lids and 
took my red lipstick. I applied the small lip stick rod on my lips, rubbing the meat in my lips, left and right. Then I applied lip gloss over it. I took 
my nail polish and applied it on my nails. I was all nude while doing all this. I took my kamarband and tied it around my waist. Then my choker 
neck piece around my neck. I took my nose ring and the septum ring and wore them as well. I also wore my yellow bangles and my toe ring.
I looked in to the mirror and I looked like a naked married whore with all the jewelry. I carressed my pussy with my fingers which had red nail 
polish on them. Turned around and held my big round meaty bums and pinched my bums. It shook up and down. I held my nipples which were 
already erect and hard thinking of the shringar I was doing for the men at the party. I took my blouse and wore it. I tied the knot behind tight 
which had a hanging latkan, which hung till the mound of my big round fleshy bums. Then I wore my yellow thong and pulled up my velvet 
underskirt. It was pretty tight as Suresh knew every curve of my body pretty well. He was so naughty. I just blushed thinking of it. Then I 
took my saree and wore it tight around the curves of my slutty hungry body. I looked into the mirror and I was ready to kill men with my looks 
and my curvy body. I came out of the room and Suresh was waiting for me. I could see the lust in his eyes for my hungry slutty body. 

He stood in front of me and looked as if I was standing naked in front of me. The lustful eyes looked at my sexy innocent face which had 
big eyes with kajal and a dark eye shadow, the eye lashes were long and black because of the mascara, my meaty lips with the blood red 
lipstick and gloss on it, my red sindoor and the round bindi made of the sindoor, nose ring and a septum ring on my nose, my long hanging 
earings, my choker neck piece and then further going down, my big round firm mangoes cover with a transparent yellow saree's pallu. 
Underneath was a tight yellow blouse wrapped just around my big mangoes, holding them with just a thin string over my shoulders. Further 
down around was nicely shaped waist, just over my navel line was my kamarband with a hanging at the side of my waist. Kamarband was 
over my pallu. Further down he looked with lust were my yellow bangles and my long nails with the blood red nail polish. He looked down and 
he saw my high heel with my feet having toe rings and the red nail polish. He went behind and his lusty looks were enjoying my open back 
with my long silky hair tied to a bun with a hairstick, which had an ornamental hanging. Further down it was the long hanging latkan which went 
till the mound of my big round fleshy bums and rested on it. When I walked I could feel the latkan hitting my bums. Further down was my 
kamarband and then my big round heavy wide bums covered tightly with the transparent yellow saree. Suresh looked at my bums and gave 
it a tight slap. It shook up and down when he slapped and I left a moan off my mouth,"ahhhhhh Sureshhh." Suresh said,"Chaitrali teri yeh badi 
moti gaand hi sabko pagal kar degi." I turned around and looked at him and said,"Suresh tum bhi na, mujhe school days se chhed rahe ho."
Suresh looked at my neck and said,"Ek cheez missing hai teri is maadak rundi badan mein." I asked,"Kya?" He said,"Woh Lambi mangalsutra,
jo dikhata hai ke tu ek maadak chudakkad rundi shadi shuda aurat hai." Saying that he pulled out a long new mangalsutra from his pant pocket.
He came to me and wore it around my neck. The end of the mangalsutra was exactly above my navel. It was that long. He liked me wearing 
long mangalsutras, which rested on my big round firm mangoes and then went on till my navel line. 

Suresh wore me the mangalsutra and gave a nice press to my boobs, while he pinched my lower red lip with his index finger and thumb. My 
wet red lips parted and my mouth opened. Holding my lips in his fingers, he put his tongue inside and spat inside my mouth. We smooched 
each other and My lipstick went off a bit. Suresh said let's go. So I re-did my lips and we left our apartment.

THE DREAM OF A WHORE (PART-2)

Suresh and I left our apartment and we drove towards Suresh's office. The party was supposed to start by 7.00 in the evening. We reached 
there by 7.00. It was a pretty big hall and there were chairs kept all around the hall and a small long ramp like you see in fashion shows. Some 
of the board of directors had arrived. Suresh introduced me to the 8 of them. The remaining 2 also came in sometime and I was introduced to 
them as well. All the men had brought their wives with them. I was the most attractive female in the lot as all the 10 men were staring at me 
whenever they got a chance. They came to us one by one with some or the other reason to talk with Suresh and they used to stand with me. 
Suresh also used to leave in between as if he got a phone call and till he returned the men would flirt and talk with me in double meaning. I just 
used to blush on their talk and spend time with them. They said,"Chaitrali if you come for our tender meetings we will easily get through the 
projects." The other said,"Yes, when the shapes and the assets are in place, getting projects will be easier." Saying that he winked looking at me 
and the other was staring at my big round boobs and my deep cleavage which was easily visible from my yellow band blouse. ( I don't know what 
it's called, am just calling it the band blouse ). Suresh called me from another group to come and join them. So I left the men in this group and 
went running towards Suresh, purposely so the group with Suresh can get a good view of my bouncing boobs and the group whom I left will 
get a good view of my bouncing wide big round heavy bums. I reached running to Suresh and he introduced me to that group of 4 men and their 
wives. The wives looked at me with envy as their husbands were feeding on my cleavage and boobs and my navel which was visible through my 
transparent yellow saree.

I had now gotten introduced to all the 10 men and their wives. There was a DJ arranged and he started playing the music. All the men stood 
up and started dancing with their wives. Suresh and I also started dancing. We hugged each other and Suresh whispered in my ears,"Chaitrali 
tum jab bhagkar aa rahi thi mere paas, sabhi mard tumhare balls aur gaand ko hi ghoor rahe the.Kya maal lag rahi thi tum tabhi. Ufff aise laga 
ke tumhe wahi nangi karke chod daalu sabke saamne. " I just blushed and said," Woh toh sabhi mardo ne mujhe chod daala hai apne dimaag 
mein." Suresh said," Tum aise hi machalti rehna aur matakti rehna. Sabhi mardo ko pagal kar do tum." I just blushed. His hands were around 
waist and hands almost above my big round heavy bums. My big round firm boobs against his chest. With every dance step my big round 
bums moved up and down and I could feel many eyes feasting on those bounces. We danced and while dancing one man came dancing with 
his wife towards us and asked Suresh, if he could exchange his wife with me. She was also pretty good looking. Suresh took her for a roll and 
the man held me by my waist and pulled me towards him. My big round boobs went and crashed on to his chest and a part of his hand went 
and rested on the mound of my big round plump bums. He said,"Chaitrali tum bohot hi khoobsurat ho aur bohot achche se maintain kiya 
hai tumne apne aapko." I just blushed, which he saw and became a little more bold and moved his hand more over the mound of my bum.
He asked," Main tumhe aise pakdu toh chalega na Chaitu?" I blushed and said,"Ha chalega." He said,"Yaha sabhi mard tumse karna chahte 
hai." I asked,"Kya karna chahte hai?" He said," Dosti karna chahte hai. Kya tum karogi? " I said," Ha karungi." He said that the ladies would 
leave in sometime as the men had plans to continue the party without the ladies. He asked if I could meet him later sometime. I said okay 
and then another couple came dancing towards us and exchanged his wife with me. Likewise I danced with all the 10 men exchanging wives.

I finally came back with Suresh and the DJ stopped the song and we all settled ourselves down. Suresh told me that the ladies would leave 
in sometime and told me to come back to the hall once the ladies leave the premises. The ladies started having dinner. Some ladies came 
to me to invite for the dinner but I said I will have later. I didn't wanted to stuff my tummy as I knew I will be screwed by someone once 
I come back after leaving the ladies. All the ladies finished their dinner and the DJ played a subtle music in the background. I went to talk 
with the men and they didn't leave a chance to touch me or flirt with me. Some even called me darling and some complimented saying 
that I look sexy and some said I had a very seductive shape. Suresh was watching all this and everytime I looked at him he used to wink.
The ladies started leaving the hall and telling their husbands not to drink too much as they thought the men wanted some lone time to 
have a drinking party. I also bid bye to the men and the men shook hands with me, some held tight, some rubbed my hand and some 
winked looking at me. I just blushed at every gesture and compliment they made at me. We ladies came downstairs and their drivers picked 
them up in their cars and they all left. I was left alone with one lady and she asked me to come with her and that she would drop me home. 
I said it's okay and that am not going home but would wait for my husband in the reception. So she also left the place. I waited in the 
reception for sometime and Suresh called me. He asked if the women had left. I said yes and he asked me to come upstairs. I entered the 
lift and the liftman looked at me from head to toe. He got up from his small stool and offered me to sit. I sat on the stool which had a 
bare minimum surface area to cover my entire plump of the ass. So some of the meat in my bum were out of the stool. He was standing 
right in front of me and his crotch was right in front of me. He was staring at my deep cleavage, standing to my front. I just blushed when 
I caught him staring at my boobs. The floor came and he held the door for me. I just looked at him and blushed. He was filled with lust.

THE DREAM OF A WHORE (PART-3)

I got up from the stool and while getting out slightly brushed my hands against his semi erect cock, from over his pants and just gave a 
slutty smile and blushed and left the place. I reached the hall but the door was closed. I went and knocked the door. One out of the 10 
men opened the door and one more guy joined. They both held me by my waist and asked me to come in. They said," Lo hamari kali 
aa gayi." They all had already started drinking and the DJ had put a soothing music in the backdrop. They were walking on my both sides 
holding me by my waist. Just as I entered and was seeing what was going on, 2 other men came and held my hands and the earlier 
2 left my waist. The new 2 men held my hands and made me run with them till the ramp, next to which Suresh and the other were 
sitting and drinking. The ramp was lit now with red light. While running my big round heavy mangoes bounced and so did my round plump 
bums, up and down and sideways. All the men were sipping their drink and drooling at me with lust. I just smiled and blushed as they 
made me run around the hall. I knew they were teasing me and passing comments,"Ufffff dheere se bhagao apni bhabhi ko, kahi gir na 
jaye hamari bhabhi. " After a round of running with the men in turns with them, I was panting and sat down with the men and Suresh 
on their table. Suresh said,"Okay guys we both have to leave now as I have an early morning appointment tomorrow morning." 
Listening to Suresh everyone started shouting,"No Suresh please wait for some more time so that we can some more fun." I knew 
they wanted to spend time with me actually. But Suresh was strong on leaving. So the 9 men said,"Why don't you leave Chaitrali 
bhabhi here and you leave alone? We will drop her home after the party is over. Suresh knew his plan was working out, as he had 
actually an appointment to screw one of the wives of the nine men that night. I was getting horny and happy at the same time. Suresh 
looked at me and asked,"Do you want to stay back for the party?" I just blushed and said," Only if they drop me home." Everyone 
shouted that they will definitely drop me home. So Suresh got up and said,"Okay guys am leaving now, please drop Chaitrali home 
after you all are done with her, I mean, once the party is over. Take care of Chaitrali guys." He looked at me and winked at me which 
no one noticed because everyone were busy looking at my face and my body. 

Suresh left and all the men were all around me. The men thought that Suresh didn't had any idea about what they were upto and they 
all sat around me and were staring at me while they drank alcohol. I just blushed and one guy asked if I wanted to dance again with 
all of them. I said okay and the guy got up and came to me and held me by my waist and pulled me near to me. I just moaned,"ahh"
He said if he had held me properly. I blushed and said yes. He whispered in my ears that we all will have fun tonight. He said it was good 
that Suresh left me with them. We danced for sometime and then another guy got up and said,"Hume bhi bhabhi ke saath naachne de."
Saying that he pulled me from the first guy and held me around my waist tight and while dancing his hands slowly went on to my big 
round plump meat filled ass. He gave it a slight press and I closed my eyes and bit my lower red lip and left a moan. He looked at my 
lusty face and kissed on my cheek. The other 9 men looked at us and started clapping. I just blushed looking at them. They asked 
the DJ to play romantic songs and then one by one all the men came and danced with me and took all the chance to fondle my body 
and kiss my cheeks and lips. My yellow saree pallu fell down a number of times when all the men drooled at my deep plump cleavage.
My yellow glass bangles made sounds while I danced with the men. My saree was getting loose while I kept dancing with the men. Their 
fondling and massaging made my saree loose around the waist. They all gathered around me and one guy held the end of my pallu 
and started pulling it. I turned around and the yellow transparent saree came off. I was just wearing my yellow velvet underskirt and 
my yellow band blouse which was tied behind to a knot which had a latkan hanging till the mound of my bums. My waist was completely 
naked with the kamarband and my long hanging mangalsutra which hung over my big round firm boobs. My neck covered with a choker 
neck piece which looked like a dog's colar. Then my face with the make up of a married Indian lady. Red sindoor, red round bindi made of 
sindoor, mascara, kajal, and my red lipstick. I had also worn my nose and septum ring. My ears had a long hanging earring. 

They all dropped their pants down and the asked the DJ to play a music that they had altered. It was an old Karishma Kapoor's song. 
"Sexy sexy sexy mujhe log bole. Hi sexy hello sexy kyu bole." They had changed it to "Rundi rundi rundi mujhe log bole, Hi Rundi Hello 
Rundi Kyu bole." They made me get on to the ramp and they sat all around me and asked me to dance to the song. I was feeling shy 
as I was half naked and had to dance on such an erotic song. But I was more horny than being shy. Slowly I started giving all the 
matkas and thumkas to my waist and my big round bums were swinging side ways and up and down. They were shouting," naach 
rundi, aur thumke lagakar naach bhabhi Raand." Some shouted,"Ufffff kya maal bhabhi hai, saali pakki raand hai." I was horny listening 
to all their comments and also the song. It was so dirty that I was already wet. After sometime 2 guys came up and they pulled the 
blouse string from behind with the long latkan and my blouse came off, while the other guy slowly pulled my velvet yellow underskirt 
down and it also came off. Now I was only wearing my yellow thong. Which was having a net to the front where my pussy was. 

I was only wearing my yellow thong, then my kamarband, my mangalsutra, my choker neck piece, my make up on my face, sindoor on 
my maang, sindoor bindi, and my high heels. They asked me to walk the ramp naked like in fashion shows. They sat around the ramp and 
I walked passed them on the ramp. They all asked me to walk to each of them and drop their pants down. They shouted,"Bhabhi tum sab 
ke paas aakar sabka pants utaro aur sabke lundon ko hilakar jao." I was feeling horny and like a slut whose being treated like a whore, even 
after knowing that I was married and was the wife of one of their partner. They all had brought gajra and mangalsutras. I walked over to the 
first guy and he stood up. I sat down and knelt. My face was right in front of his crotch. I looked at him and he pinched my red lips with his 
fingers and pinched my nipples. I moaned closing my eyes in an erotic way. I opened my mouth and took out my wet tongue. I licked 
his crotch upwards from over his pants itself. I could feel his semi erect dick under his pants. I slowly placed my fingers on his zip and pulled 
it down. I then pulled his pants down and then his underwear. I could smell his manliness. I was going wild. His dick flung out of his underwear.
I held it in my hand and gave some strokes. Meanwhile others were waiting. So after a little handjob I went to the next guy. Likewise every 
men abused me in a mini way and all their dicks were brought out by me. They all stood naked all around me. I was so horny looking at the 
10 dicks around me erect waiting my wet slutty cunt and my slutty face and mouth. Then I did the ramp walk naked in front of all the naked 
men. While walking they held my hands and made me touch or hold their dicks. And then I would spend time with it. One guy came up with 
an idea. He said,"Let bhabhi walk passed us and when DJ stops the music, she should hold the dick of the man where she stops and give 
him a blowjob." I was equally excited like others. 

DJ started the same horny songs and I started walking with all the thumkas and matkas. The song stopped and I would give the guy a 
blowjob kneeling down on the ramp floor. Then the music starts again and likewise I gave blowjobs to all of them. By the time it was over, 
my lipstick had smudged around my mouth. And it was filled with pre-cum and saliva of some men who spat on my mouth. The abuse had 
started making it's way on my body and my mind. I was totally horny like a slut. 

Then they all got down from the ramp and they arranged some chairs to play musical chair. A game where everyone would run around the 
chairs placed in a line and when the music stops they would sit on the nearby chair to save his life. And after every break in the music one chair 
would be removed from the row as one person will be out of the game in every round. But here they changed the game. They asked me to 
run around the chairs placed in a line and then men would simply sit on those chairs. When the music stops I will be fucked by the person next 
to where I stop. It was a fuckingly horny idea. My slut inside me was never tortured with sex this much. The DJ starts playing his dirty songs 
and started running around. While running my boobs and ass bounce nicely making all the dick go hard. After a round the music stops and the 
man held me and made me sit on his lap. He kissed me licked me slapped my big round bums saying,"Kya chuddakkad gaand hai tumhari bhabhi.
Kitni gol aur moti aur mulayam hai. Is gaand ko toh hum sab poora din thappad marte rahenge. Aur tumhare yeh bade bade mote aam bhi 
mast hai. Choos chooskar inko hum hamara rundi aaam bana denge." He made me sit on his dick and I was facing my back towards him. He 
could see my big round ass bouncing up and down his dick and my naked back with the kamarband around my waist and then my long silky 
hair tied to a bun. My bun was getting loose with every bounce I made. Finally it opened while I ran around the men. I tried to tie it back 
but the men asked me to leave it open and run. I ran with my long silky hair open and the music kept stopping and the men kept fucking me 
in their turns one by one. In that game some fucked me holding my long silky hair, some fucked holding my boobs in standing position, some 
fucked my hair, some fucked my mouth, some fucked my boobs. I was completely properly fucked. 

Next game was to identify which dick was whose. They had a cardboard wall with 10 holes on it. All the men asked me to give blowjobs and 
keep a fair idea of the look of the dick of each man. So while I gave blowjobs I checked the dicks, their color, their sizes and also the faces of 
those men. They gave me a target to achieve, means, I was supposed to identify at least 6 dicks correctly, and they would give me a 
percentage from their profits. And also lease and take me out for corporate meeting trips as their escort. They had already decided that I was 
to be made a corporate whore and that made me even more hornier. Once I gave a blowjob and handjob to everyone, they all went and stood 
behind the wall with the holes and they stuck out their dicks from the other side of the wall. Now I could see only the 10 dicks. I went and gave 
blowjobs again holding every dick in my hand and I wrote the names on the cardboard next to the dick, whichever I could identify. After a 
while I was done with all the dicks and they all came out with tired dicks as they had a good blowjob and they came all over my face and my 
boobs as I showed my face and boobs when I saw the dicks shiver which were ready to cum. They came out and they checked and I had 
identified 7 dicks in total. They were filled with lust thinking what a whore I was, to perfectly identify and reach the target. They all took a 
break drinking, and I was made to sit on their laps one by one as they fondled fingered kissed licked me during their drink. After a break they 
all got ready again and they made me walk like a dog as they held my long hair as a leash. They made me walk in the hall all around each men.
I was fucked by them one by one again. They all gathered around me and some fucked my long silky hair, some fucked my mouth, some 
were handjobs, some gave me boob jobs and finally they all were ready to cum. So they gathered around my face. I could see only dicks 
when I looked upwards. They all sprayed on my face my hair my boobs and I looked like I was given a cum shower or a cum facial. My face 
was all sticky and my mouth was filled with their cum. Some cum fell on the floor so I licked all that cum as well. They used me till early morning 
and then they took me to their guest house and called Suresh and told him that they are leasing me for a year and that the percentage of 
profit will be transferred to him and also some good projects will be given to him. Meanwhile they told me that they will take me to places as 
their escort and also will rent me to their clients to get projects where I will be thoroughly fucked by who all even I don't know. From then till 
half a year I was with them and their clients. Getting fucked by different people in hotels, suites, private villas, parties, and many more.
[+] 1 user Likes sexychaitrali's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM