The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear
Radhika Sharma was tired. The whole day she was cleaning and unpacking household articles, and it still looked that she had not even done half the work. It was 10.00pm at night, and she was all alone.

The Sharmas had just moved into a swanky new neighborhood in the suburbs of Bangalore where her husband Vijay Sharma bought a new house. He was a marketing manager at a large MNC, and would often put in late hours at work. This was going to be just another such day.
Radhika sighed as she slumped down in a chair cluttered with clothes. But she could not blame him for not being there with her. It was because of his hard work that he made such good money which in turn helped them buy the absolutely dream of a house.
Tiredly, she got up and walked into the bathroom. She turned the hot water tap on, and as the water started filling the bathtub, she looked at herself in the mirror and started undressing. She was wearing a casual cream cotton saree, and a matching blouse. Her face was almost perfect. Beautiful round face, dark oval eyes full of life, ripe lips, and a sharp nose. Overall, a specimen of amazing beauty and sensuosness.
But not nearly as perfect as her body. At 38, and giving birth to two boys, her body was maintained amazingly well. Her 5’5” body was as ripe and luscious as it was 20 years ago. Huge, soft creamy breasts that still did not need a bra to support them, and a large soft perfectly round ass that had been driving males crazy ever since she was fourteen. A narrow waist and creamy smooth thighs and calves completed her masterpiece of a body.
She smiled as she now looked at her nude body in the mirror, obviously impressed herself. She was a natural beauty, and never did have to work hard to maintain such a body. Vijay Sharma was considered the luckiest son-of-a-bitch by every single man that laid eyes on Radhika’s dreamlike, voluptuous body. Indeed, he was. But you could not consider Radhika so lucky.
For all the love and care that Vijay gave to his beautiful wife, there was always a spark missing in their marriage. Something that Radhika could not put her finger on. She slowly slid into the warm waters of the bathtub and began soothingly soaping herself. What was it missing in their life? Was it love? No. Radhika loved her husband and he loved her. In fact, Vijay was the only man that Radhika had ever been in love with, and ever think of being in love with. This in spite of Vijay’s once-in-a-while affairs with other women. The thought never occurred to her to leave him or confront him about it. She just loved him too much.
Vijay had given her all that she dreamed of as a wife and much more. He took her with him on her trips abroad, gave her two wonderful children, and never ill-treated even when he was having his flings with other women. He always treated her with respect and dignity, and made her feel special. And the sex was great! A strong, muscular man he was aggressive in bed and exciting. He had a big cock, the size of which shocked Radhika when she first saw it on their wedding night. That was the first and only cock she had seen in her life. It took her a few nights of sex to get used to something that big. After that she started enjoying it in her body and was pretty happy and satisfied with the forceful fucking that she would get from Vijay regularly.
Both her sons, Kiran and Pratap, 16 and 18 respectively, were studying in the best residential schools in the country and were excellent students. They would call and mail regularly and Radhika and Vijay were proud of the boys.
So why was Radhika feeling some vacuum in their marriage and in her life? She was bolted out of her thoughts with the sound of the doorbell. Vijay was home. She quickly got up, dried herself and wore a nighty to open the door.
Vijay was tired and got home some packed dinner for both of them. At 40, standing 6 feet and weighing 80kgs, he was at the peak of his health. He still had the energy to lift Radhika off the ground with one strong arm and walk to the dining table.
“There seems to still be a lot of work to be done. Didn’t the workers turn up today?”
Radhika put her hands around Vijay’s neck as he made her sit on the table.
“No they didn’t. I had such a tough time today Vijay. It was soo tiring…”
Vijay brought his fingers to her lips.
“SShhhhh Radhi darling. I know how you must be feeling. That’s why I got dinner packed. Lets have a quick meal, and then you get to bed. I will make sure that you don’t have to do one thing from tomorrow. Come now, lets eat.”
Vijay’s energetic smile was infectious and Radhika pulled his face to hers and kissed him. Yes, she loved him. She loved him so much.

The next morning, she got up a little late, at 8.30am. Vijay was already up by then, about to leave. As she rubbed her eyes and walked into the drawing room, she saw Vijay had laid out her breakfast and was just hanging up the phone.
“Radhi, I have made a small breakfast for you. I also just spoke to the contractor, and the workers will be here by 9.30 positively. Just tell them what to do. You don’t strain yourself, darling. Okay?”
Vijay walked up to her and hugged her.
“Have you fixed a maid for the house?”
Radhika took a deep breath.
“Yes. I spoke to a woman yesterday. She will be here anytime now. Let me see how much she wants and if I like her…”
Vijay picked up his briefcase and cut her off.
“Great then. If you want anything just call me dear. Bye.”
Radhika smiled.
“Bye, and thanks for the breakfast.”

In an hour Radhika had taken her bath, and was dressed in a loose T-shirt and @jeans. She was about to settle down in front of the TV when there was a knock at the door. She opened it to see a woman and a teenaged boy at the door. The woman was short, dark and about 45 years old, and spoke in a gruff voice.
“Amma… you asked me to come today and speak to you about house work…”
Radhika nodded.
“Yes… come in.”

Inside, Radhika sat at her chair in the drawing room, while the woman and the boy stood in front of her. Radhika spoke first.
“All I am looking for is someone honest and hardworking. If I am happy with your work, I don’t mind paying a little extra…”
The lady then spoke eagerly.
“Amma… you need not worry. Just let me work here for a day. If you are happy with my work, then you can engage me. And you can pay me at the end of the month…”
The woman seemed sincere. Radhika smiled.
“Okay, fine. What did you say your name was?”
The maid smiled back.
“Leelavathi…”
Radhika then pointed to the boy who was looking at her very shyly from the time he set his eyes on her.
“And who is this boy?”
Leela patted the boy.
“He is my son Raju. He has his holidays now. He will be going to the 10th class in a few weeks. So instead of staying at home, he sometimes accompanies me amma. He will sit quiet and not disturb you…”
Radhika smiles again.
“No that’s okay. He can sit here while you work…”
She is interrupted by another knock on the door. Raju goes to open the door and lets the workers in. Then Radhika instructs Leela about the work to be done, and then instructs the workers to set the house in order.
What Radhika was not aware of was how young Raju was transfixed by her in all this time she was talking to Leela and the workers. Never in his 15 year-old life had he seen or even imagined a woman as beautiful as Radhika. Her face was so beautiful, and her smile was so dazzling. And her body, it brought a wild surge of blood into his cock. Inspite of wearing a loose T-shirt, her breasts were so huge and jiggling, that there was no way the loose cloth could conceal them. And her @jeans fitted her so tight, that he could see the line of her panty and the sight of her huge round, solid ass in her tight @jeans was riveting. Against his own will, just looking at Radhika gave him the hardest and most painful erection he had ever had in his young life.
By the time Radhika returned to her chair after talking to the workers, Raju had a full grown erection inside his cotton pants. He turned away from her and turned to the TV as she made herself comfortable in her chair. Then she turned to him.
“Raju, can you please pass me that?”
Raju saw that she was pointing to the TV remote that was a few feet in front of him on another chair. He froze. If he got up now, there was no way he could cover his erection. There was absolutely no way. But he had to move. He just wished he could die at that moment. He stared blankly at Radhika. She repeated again.
“Raju, get me the remote control. That small black thing on that chair.”
His face beet red with shame, he just quickly crawled to the remote, instead of getting up, grabbed it and crawled to Radhika. There was the slightest of finger contacts when he passed the remote, which made him recoil like there was an electric shock. He almost fell back, but quickly managed to balance and he went back and sat in his place on the floor. He heaved a sigh of relief because he thought he saved himself from a potentially devastating situation. He was safe, and his erection was safe from discovery.
Raju could not have been more mistaken. In the second when he lost his balance, Radhika’s sight was drawn to the impossibly huge protrusion from the front of his pants. She just could not believe it. Was this young buy carrying some rod or stick of wood in his pants or was it…? Radhika was dazed by the mere idea that this small boy, just barely her height, would actually have a cock so huge? Impossible. She was just imagining things. What was wrong with her?
Radhika switched on the TV and tried to brush the thoughts from her mind. But she was still wondering. And why would he have an erection like that for nothing. Unless… unless he was turned on by HER? This small boy, turned on by her? She slowly turned her gaze to Raju, who was trying hard to not look at her.
He was cute. In fact, good looking, she thought. His features were neat and sharp. He was wheatish in complexion, and there was just the beginning of hair on his face. The hair was thicker on his forearms. In fact Raju had more hair on his forearms than Vijay she absent-mindedly compared. Vijay had practically no hair on his chest and body. But this boy was already sprouting more than that. He must be just 14 or 15. What she saw could not be his erection. Impossible.
She was now jolted out of her thoughts by the phone ringing. As she got up, she was now aware, and strangely excited that perhaps Raju would be looking at her slyly. And at the spur of the moments, she decided to test what she had seen a few minutes before. She took the phone, and instead of walking in, she decided to walk around with the cordless handset right there in Raju’s presence.
And what a show she put on. It was not cheap or even remotely cheap. She just slowly walked back and forth in the drawing room talking to Vijay. That’s all. But as someone who was always acutely aware of the extreme voluptuousness of her body, Radhika knew that the young boy would have a clear, upclose view of her spectacular body from all angles as she walked by.

Raju was trying hard not to look at her directly, nevertheless managed to steal glances at her. It was more than his young raging hormones could withstand. This woman seemed like a godess and he was in love with her beauty and body. His erection just would not die down. He had to relieve himself now, or his cock would just punch a hole in his pants. He hurriedly got up and slunk out of the house.
Radhika noticed this, but could not ask him where he was going as she was on the phone. She wondered. “Where had the boy gone?” Radhika quickly told Vijay that she would call back, as she had to instruct the workers on something. Disconnecting the phone, Radhika looked out of the window, just in time to catch Raju walking into dense bushes at the side of the garage of the house. Her mind was racing. She quickly climbed up the stairs to the first floor of the house and opened the store room. She could have a clear view of him from there.
She slowly crept to the window and peered through the glass. Yes. Raju was there, his back to her. He had managed to get himself into the center of some bushes and nervously looked around. Then he unzipped his pants. Radhika’s heart was beating wildly and she strained her neck to have a better view. Raju let his pants fall, and she could see his ass now. She was surprised, that for such a young boy, he had a very hairy ass. The hair was thick from the top of his thighs and grew thicker as it covered his buttocks and the deep crack in between. His ass was dark, but fleshy. Radhika unconsciously licked her lips.
Then Raju began a nervous movement of his right fist in the front of his pants. Radhika now slowly dared to open the window for a better view. A small layer of sweat had formed on her forehead now. As she opened the window and she got a better angle, she saw it. She saw his cock. It was absolutely, unbelievably huge. The cock of this young boy rose from a dark fur of hair and was about 9 inches long. It was as thick as her wrist, and a thick slimy liqud was flowing from the cockhead. Radhika was stunned at the sight of his cock, and riveted to it. She just could not tear her eyes away from the cock of a small boy. Vijay’s cock, which she had thought for 18 years was big, was a toy compared to Raju’s cock.
Raju was pumping his angry cock furiously, and she saw how his ass cheeks clenched in his efforts. And a stunning realization hit her. She was wet. Her cunt was drooling with her need for sex. It had never happened in all these years with Vijay.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 18-11-2018, 05:32 PM