Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
He moved his fingers in and out of the hot opening, twisting and spreading his fingers as he stroked. Her asshole stretched elastically, growing a deeper dark in colour. He pushed in another finger, starting another cry from Keerthi, feeling her asshole respond by gripping his fingers with pulsing pressure.

"My God, that's very tight!" he said as he removed his fingers and moved his knees closer to Keerthi's hips. He positioned behind her, between PK's spread legs. Running his fingers again over her dripping pussy, he soaked up some of the juice that eased out from between the shaft of PK's big cock and the surrounding flesh of Keerthi's cunt-lips.

He spread the juice over his cock, wetting himself thoroughly with her musky smelling pussy-sauces. Leaning slightly forward, he guided the head of his rock-hard cock to the hot centre of Keerthi's asshole. He sighed with pleasure at the extreme heat of her anus against the sensitive lips of his dick.

Watching the point of penetration with a hungry lust-fevered expression on his face, he shoved forward. Her asshole responded immediately, opening up to his pressure, sucking in his hard cock.

"Aaaaahhhh ... that's it ... aaaahhhh ... deeper, deeper, deeper!" Keerthi cried as she felt the burning of her asshole and the fullness of two cocks inside her at once. It was too much. She felt herself soaring immediately to a shuddering orgasm, her cunt and asshole convulsed with tight, squeezing spasms that sent both of her lovers into moans and sighs of their own as she strained her head back and released a long groan of pure pleasure.

[Image: 126431056_ks5.gif]

Still in a state of blissful shock, she began to rock her hips forward and backward, fucking herself with both cocks at once. "Uuuuuummmmm ... I love it ... I love it!" she sighed with feverish delight as the two hard cocks inside her loins gave wonderful, warm satisfaction to that animal desire so deep inside her cunt.

"Ooooohhhh ... you're so goddamn tight!" The officer groaned as he watched her asshole slide up and down his cock. He didn't have to move at all. She was doing all the work. Her tight elastic ring of flesh sucked at his shaft as it withdrew. He loved the way it looked ... almost as much as he loved the way it felt. PK could feel the other cock inside Keerthi's cunt as she rocked her ass back and forth between the two men. His own cock throbbed with pleasure at the extra pressure and tightness in her pussy that his cock inside her ass created. He kneaded and pulled her marvellous tits, pinching the hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger, adding to her already intense pleasure.

"Ram your cock ... ram it in my ass," she sighed hoarsely. "Really let me feel it ... fuck it in and out!"

He responded by slowly pulling his cock almost entirely out of her hot ass, stopping only when he felt the hot opening of her ass squeezing the very head of his cock. Then he pushed forward sending his pecker gliding back into the hot, musky cavern of her ass. She gasped as she felt his cock squeezed in tightly with PK's cock, loving the sensation of heat and fullness it caused in her loins.

"Now sir, ... start fucking me ... both of you ... fuck me, fuck me!" she whined, desiring even more the sensation of both men pounding into her at once.

"Ahh……. Ende amme…….. Hmmmm… Ahhh! " she cried with the crazed voice of a woman possessed by raw lust. The officer and PK were both stroking her simultaneously. Stretching and pulling the burning, sensitized flesh of her ass and cunt, sending wave after wave of exquisite sexual pleasure coursing through her whole body.

'"O-oh ... aaaahhhhhh ... that's it ... uuummmmm ... harder, faster," she babbled with a wild quote of lust in her breathless voice. "Ooooohh ... aaahhhhh ... it's so goooooood.. !"

The officer reached around her slim waist and gripped the warm, smooth flesh of her belly, holding on tightly as her actions became wilder and more frantic. PK held on to her swollen tits, rolling them in big, warm handfuls against her chest. He could feel the jism begin to boil deep down inside him as her frenzied movements and lust-crazed voice fed the flames of his lust. The officer felt his loins burning deep inside, as well. He held tightly to her waist and increased the speed of his long, smooth strokes into her ass, knowing that in a few moments he would fill her hot butt with his boiling cum.

[Image: 126431061_ks6.jpg]

"Ah ... ah ... aaahhh ... more, more ... uuuuhhhh ... fuck me sir, fuck me.. ... more ... harder ... deeeeeper ... aaahhhh.. ..amme!" she screamed in sharp gasps as the pressure mounted within her. She was over the brink, totally blissed-out, screaming and gasping and frantically jerking her ass to meet the rough, pounding thrusts into her ass and cunt.

"Aaaawwwwww ... ... I'm coming ... I'm going to come in your ass, baby ... uuuuuhhhhh!" The officer groaned as he felt the hot jism begin to travel like sexual lightning through the shaft of his cock.

"Uuuuummmmm ... that's good ... that's goooooood," PK sighed as his own cock began to spurt thick jets of cum into Keerthi's burning pussy.

Keerthi's head was thrown back, her mouth wide open with a long, sustained growl of lust escaping her throat as she felt both men shooting their cum into her loins. She felt like she is floating in a sexual heaven as the hot, thick fluids filled her ass and cunt. She felt the final spasms of the angry cocks inside her, savouring the last few seconds of total sexual bliss as she gradually felt herself falling into a post-orgasmic daze. She collapsed forward onto PK's sweating body. The officer, in turn, fell on top of her, exhausted by the intensity of his orgasm. She lay peacefully sandwiched between the hot, heavy bodies of the two men that she had pleased so well, still enjoying the feeling of their now semi-erect cocks inside her, their combined juices oozing out of her throbbing holes.

"Uuuummmm ... that was wonderful," Keerthi sighed contentedly.

"Show him how much you like that hot jism we shot into you," PK commanded softly, dazed and fatigued by their fucking. He knew that this special treatment would clear any doubts in the officer’s mind.

Keerthi obeyed like a little slave as soon as she heard those commands from PK. The officer rolled off of Keerthi's reclining body and collapsed on his back, his cock still standing in its semi-erect state, shining with the mixture of Keerthi's juices and his jism. He watched faintly as Keerthi raised herself from PK's body and knelt beside him. He felt Keerthi's warm, skilled fingers grasp his cock at the base as she began to suck and lick the juice and jism that dripped from his dick. Her tongue felt soothing to the tender skin of his cock as she expertly covered all of it in her hunger for his cum. Once she had eaten every drop of jism from his cock, she held the head of it to her mouth. He felt her soft lips encircle just the tip of his cock. With a strangely pleasant sensation deep down in his balls, he felt Keerthi suck the last remaining traces of cum from his shaft, lovingly toy his dick in her hands as her lips and tongue softly caressed the sensitive lips of his piss-hole.

[Image: 126431064_ks7.jpg]

"Uuuummmm ... thank you dear," he moaned, more satisfied than he could ever remember being. He relaxed peacefully as he watched Keerthi raise her head from his cock and lick her cum- glistening lips. She reached between her legs and probed her fingers into her dripping pussy and then her asshole. With a contented sigh, she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked and sucked the sweet jism from each one, hungrily sucking them like they were miniature cocks!

[Image: 126431067_ks8.jpg]

"Did you forget me Keerthi?" PK asked softly, taking his still-swollen cock in his hand, raising it from where it had rested heavily on his belly. He squeezed it tightly, making the bulbous head swell sending a fresh drop of cum oozing out of the slit to mingle with the other sticky juices that covered his cock-tip.

“Sir... How will I forget you? You are my everything” as she neared PK and quickly captured it in her hands and once again performed her loving ritual on PK's long, thick cock.

Both men watched with pleasure as she ate PK’s cum and sucked the residual thick drops of it from deep in PK's balls. Before they knew it, Keerthi was already ready for the next round.

[Image: 126431072_ks9.jpg]

THE END
[+] 3 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 07-11-2019, 06:35 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM