Adultery Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita-Completed
Then he did something she didn't expect. As her nether lips were so delicately teased with the tip of his cock, exciting her, maddening her with the implication of these touches, he began licking up her nipple with the flat of his tongue. He took her hand in his and pulled her right arm back over her head onto the sand, exposing her smooth, naked underarm. He started his tongue at her right nipple, trailed his tongue slowly up her chest, along her side, to her underarm and began to kiss her and tickle her there with his tongue. It was as if an electric shock ran through her. She tried to pull her arm down to escape this new agony but could not. He held it firmly above her head. He continued to tease and torment her underarm with the tip of his tongue, licking up her arm and then back down to her underarm again. Then back to her nipple and then back to her underarm, again and again and again. She was going wild. No one had ever done this to her before. He made maddening little circles with his tongue as he provoked and teased her into moaning oblivion.

Feeling her move, George lay her back on the blanket, sucking first one breast then the other. When she began to struggle, he kissed her long and hard, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She ceased resisting and kissed him back just as fervently. Now, her hand was stoking his cock. Her fingers couldn't go around it, but was exciting just the same. She lost hold on her lifeline to reality when he began moving down her body.

After kissing her deeply, he kissed his way back to her firm breasts. Her nipples were stiff with excitement as he sucked and licked her round cone shaped mounds again. For the first time she moaned. He continued down her belly and to the top of her neatly trimmed bush. Positioning himself between her muscled legs, he was licking and kissing her inner thighs, closer and closer to her pussy. Placing his mouth over her delicious hole, he fucked her with his tongue. Then, licking her clit, he fucked her with a stubby finger. She moaned again and held his head to her pussy. Her hips were gyrating above the blanket, trying to get closer to his mouth and finger. She came with a suddenness that surprised him.

"Please stop. It's too sensitive." Sameera asked.

George was just getting warmed up and wanted more of her juices, but did as she asked. He worked his way back up her body, kissing and licking every inch of the way.

"I'm sorry things went this far. Please, let's stop now. I know what Salman was doing, but we're still married. This isn't right. Two wrongs don't make a right." Sameera begged.

"Easy for you to say. Look between my legs. Are you going to leave me in this condition? You were ready a few minutes ago, but now you got yours, you want to quit." George growled with mock anger.

Sameera lowered her gaze to his massive cock and knew what she must do. It wasn't repulsive at all from this perspective. She kneeled between his spread legs, and looking into his eyes, grasped his cock with both hands. She began licking from the base to the top, over and over as she rolled the foreskin back. Occasionally, she stopped to swirl her tongue around the flared head. She could feel the pulsing of the veins with her tongue. Salman was the only one she had ever sucked and didn't know how she was going to get this monster in her mouth. His dick was throbbing and a steady moan was escaping from his throat. Opening as wide as possible, she took the huge head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the spongy crown, he was losing control. With both hands and her mouth, she was jacking him off. Clenching her long hair, he began jabbing his dick deeper into her throat, fucking her oral cavity furiously. With a loud groan, he began pumping his sperm into her throat. Most went straight down without having to even swallow, but there was till a huge amount filling her mouth and seeping out around his cock. Sameera was swallowing as fast as she possibly could. It was amazing how much was stored in his big balls. Finally, the stream slowed down and she could catch up with the flow.

Removing his hands from her hair, she was able to let his dick flop from her mouth. Licking her lips and then licking the last drop from his still turgid cock, she cleaned him with her tongue. Sameera knew she had drank enough protein to last her a week. She actually felt proud for having satisfied George and a cock this size. What was more amazing was the fact that she had swallowed at all. Salman had always tried to pull out, when he did not, she had swallowed his cum too.

Without thinking, she lazily stroked his still massive organ. Smiling, George pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Tasting his cum on her lips and inside her mouth, knowing he wasn't finished with this innocent young wife, felt his cock come to life again. His cock was on her mass of wet pubic curls, sliding up and down, slowly spreading her pussy lips.

Sameera, finally realizing what was beginning to happen, tried to twist away from his cock. 'Sir, Please, stop now. I did what you wanted. Please don't try and fuck me. Please!' Sameera begged. 'I love my husband and I would not want him to think that I was unfaithful."

'Why do you think in these terms? He was having a good time and so should you.' George asked. 'Just let me feel your pussy around the head of my cock for a few minutes. That's all I'm asking.'

'Sir, I don't trust you to stop with just that.' Sameera said hesitantly, but she stopped trying to get away and tried to will the fire in her stomach to go out.

'Look Sameera. I am as married as you are. You have more of a justification for doing this since your husband was up to all this. I am doing this just for you despite the fact that my wife doesn't know this.'
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:10 PM