The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear

"Ok! So It is late but at least we found each other."

My hands found their way to her shilwar which I easily opened the knot of her shilwar string and gently tugged on it waiting for her to help with its removal. She lifted her hips and I slipped her shilwar together with her wet crotched panties to her ankles. She fidgeted kicking her legs to rid it of the clothing binding her ankles and lofted them to lay haphazardly on a nearby table, they panties fell to the floor in a sexy little heap. She had wonderful thighs; they were so white and wonderfully smooth and fleshy. My head was so near now that I could smell her sweet pussy odor above all her other scents and perfumes. My mouth watered.

We were still sat on sofa so her thighs were closed thus I tried to open them but she became crazy and was not allowing me to open them. I looked at her quizzically with a slight hurt expression, like a boy refused a chocolate bar.

Her reluctance melted and she smiled at me as she opened her legs for me after a while. It was cleanly shaved, white and shining. Surprisingly big! At last her cunt was in front of me. I marveled at the beauty her naked pussy had. Her pussy had soft brown lips. Which was extra ordinary big; as I have never seen ever in any triple x movie I had watched.

I remarked to her, "Aunty your cunt is so big!"

"Yes, you are right, my cunt is abnormal size, Asif...I never heard about a big pussy like mine. Don't you like big pussy; has Noori got a little one? " She asked me.

"I love your big pussy so much. Noori's feels tight when I put my finger into it."

"I have no doubt that some day soon you will make Noori's pussy much bigger, Asif. Getting back to my pussy, it looks good enough to eat doesn't it Asif? Eat me Asif Please! I want you to eat me; no one has eaten this big cunt of mine in my life! Don't be shy, Asif, I won't bite and don't mind if you do just a little bit. Come on, Darling, do it!." she beseeched me.

She seemed to have a strong sex drive it was about equal to mine if not more. She encouraged me to kneel in front of her. I leaned downwards into her pungent groin with my face now level with aunt's fluttering cunt. My lips parted and my tongue swirling eagerly into her juicy slit, which seemed to envelope my face.

Remembering all the other cunts I had licked, Noori's included, I could not recall one with such strong pussy odor before. It thrilled me so much to taste Aunt's hot juicy pussy. Her freshly shaved stubble tickled my face and I lapped up the many beads of her juice which clung to her very short hair. I kissed and licked it every inch of her slit. She was so very wet; her cunt lips glistened from her ardent dampness. Then I moved my tongue between her pussy lips and she slipped one hand into my hair to hold me steady as she lowered her ripe cunt onto my mouth. She was moaning. I was lapping and suckling deep into her pussy lips, slurping her copious love juice. I took her swollen clit between my lips and lashed it back and forth as hard and as fast as I could with my tongue.

I was madly in love with her cunt! I ran my tongue around her swollen nub then along her slit. Up and down her pussy from her crinkly puckered arse to her clit and back, slowly and gently. The tips of my fingers fluttered aimlessly from her knees up the insides of her thighs, which was causing her cunt to throb on my mouth. However she was so passionate that I was finding difficulty breathing and I put my hands on her hips to lever my face out of her pungent cunt lips to get some breathing room. Didn't succeed though because Aunty had her legs clamped viciously around my ears. It felt to me like she was going to crush my skull between her wildly shuddering thighs.

Aunt Sofia wasn't able to control her self anymore and cried out as her loins stiffened achingly because of my feverishly leeching suck. Then her cunt began to spasm. She began to shudder like she was being electrocuted with my tongue. Her juices began to stream from her loins in ecstatic, fiery pulses.

She moaned out aloud and cried, "Asif, That's enough! You can stop; now let me get on top of you. I want to feel that big dick of yours deep inside me."

In no time she got up and asked me to close my thighs she stood over me, her legs astride of my own. She slid her body over mine, her thighs wide over my thighs. She placed her hand around the base of my cock and lifted her pussy completely off it before plunging down on it. She sat on my lap holding my cock and centered it towards the rear of her gaping cunt lips and so guiding my engorged cock crown until it nosed into her pussy. I could feel the heated wetness of her arousal on my cock, and closed my eyes in ecstasy.

She lifted right off it again surprisingly she didn't put it into her hole as I had expected her to do, but moved it forward and rubbed my precum covered knob around her swollen clitoris. I held her hips and watched as she guided my cock back through her pussy canyon and then she squatted down, slowly and gingerly and I cried out involuntarily as my cock slid up into her wet slippery depths. In one smooth motion as she impaled herself on my steely erection right down to my balls. It was unbelievable, I was fucking my Aunt Sofia! It was delightful seeing my prick embedded inside her. Just a short while ago she had been sitting at the table so ladylike, talking about the boring things people talk about at the meal table. And now, she was naked fucking herself on my cock!

Smooth as silk, I slipped inside Aunty's cunt and she got an appreciative groan for her efforts.

"Ohhhh Asif" she sighed as she sat fully downs on me "Your cock, how many years I have longed for it,"

Her responsive cunt was rippling around my cock like a moist, supple glove.

She was much aroused, and was at the height of pleasure.

Her moans of, "Asif! I am cumming, Darling! I am cumming!"

She started flowing juice and after few strokes her flow was like a river overflowing. Her honey poured down my thighs, soaking my over full balls.

My grown up Aunt was acting like a horny teenager, a young schoolgirl despite the fact that she was nearer forty than thirty, and at this moment was moving up and down on my dick and was enjoying this and was screaming with joy. I began to lunge up feverishly over and over into my Aunts irresistibly enticing cunt. She encouraged the fucking, clenching her muscular thighs around me and urging me on. I didn't think this could really be happening! Getting into her panties had been so much wishful thinking, I was a young buck, I wanted into every woman's love box. I didn't give a hoot for their age. Young or old, all women are a prospective fuck in my eyes. A friend once told me he thought I would even fuck my Granny. I said if he paid me I would fuck his Granny too.

Aunt Sofia was riding me like a horse, jogging very slowly. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with her every bum lift and back down on my personal saddle. She was the sexiest sight I had ever seen, hundred percent all woman. How I was lasting out so long without spilling my seed I do not know. It was a joy to take both of her tits in my hands to rub them. I started sucking them like a baby. After some time she paused her fuck motions, took me by my hand, and asked me to shift to the bed as she pulled my cock from her pussy. A cock, which was shiny, fully coated and dripping with mixed juices. Smelly too...

We started to walk to my bed as she was going before me and my jaw dropped. Sofia aunt's bare bottom was really big wide, curvy, creamy white and perfect. I remember thinking I wasn't supposed to be seeing this. I brazenly touched it, and pushed my hard cock between the curves of her ass cheeks, and with my hands cupping her ripe tits I danced her to the bed where she laid on the bed on her back. She turned and gave me a wicked smile. "Asif, my Lover! You really do like my ass, don't you? I have never had it that way, but with you I am willing to try everything."

I laughed at her serious face, looking down on her obvious beauty, laying on her back and taking a pillow from the head of the bed and positioning it under her inviting hips. She spread her legs as wide as she could. She raised her legs which I gripped by her jeweled ankles forcing her cunt up into the right position for re-entry. I had taken Noori in the same position and I was able to get my cock fully into her. Aunt Sofia must have seen the hunger in my eyes as I slid into her feminine depths, filling her vagina completely. I started to wonder just what my feelings for her really were. We began to fuck in earnest. I pushed my hard rod into her soft big pussy and my whole dick went in fully, in one womb searching stroke. Soon she was wrapping her wonderful legs after I had let them go around my back, pulling me into her. She locked her ankles around my lower back and held me tightly.

She said tenderly "I have a big pussy but you have also the biggest prick I have ever had in me and it is the right size that I need to fill it!

My dirty fool of a husband has only half of what you have. I Love you Asif, fuck me, and fuck me hard. I have become a slave of your cock. Tear my insides if you can. I want to feel the pain and the pleasure of you fucking me, Sweet Asif!"

To be Continued ..

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 18-11-2018, 04:28 PM