The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear

Her eyes were full of lust now.

I tried to hug her tight and brought her to me in a heated embrace. The feel of her tits flattened on my chest, her nipples pushing into me. I put my arm around her and grabbed hold of her. My hand had found its way underneath her bra and I had a firm hold of her tit. It felt as good as it looked. I could feel her hard nipple pressing against the palm of my hand. I held on tight and brought my other hand around her body. My lips slowly traced a wet line on her cheeks, traveled down to her chin. Then to her neck, and licked her neck for some time. "Go a little further," she told me and I pushed my fingers into the top of her shilwar and panties and felt for the opening of her juicy cunt.

As I kept my hand there, she spread her legs so that I could reach further. I felt for her slit and spread her lips apart finding her clitoris and gently pinched it with my fingers. It brought a moan from her ruby lips.

"I know what you want from me, I like it and I want it. I think you know just how much I want it, Asif!" she said. "I could feel it." " Now Just relax and let me show you, how I like you," she said with sparkling eyes. As she spoke she lifted my hands to her breasts and pressed it them firmly to her swollen tits. She asked me to squeeze them. She sighed as I gently fondled them.

She put her lips on my lips again and kissed me very passionately.

She had such soft, warm lips for her age. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and sucked my tongue alternately. I felt for a movement she had stopped my breath.

She asked me to be patient.

But who was listening to her? I was nearly tearing her qameez trying to pull it out from her body to see those amazing tits which were another point of attraction every time I saw her.

She stopped me, " Easy my Tiger, you are going to tear it, let me do it for you, my very Eager Lover."

My eyes widened as the qameez fell away her black lacy bra emerged. Her full firm tits were pushing at the full black cups of her bra which was in stark contrast to the flushed color of her chest. Again we kissed deeply and my hands searched for the clasp on her back finding it, I fumbled trying to free her of the garment and sensing my trouble she reached behind her self and easily popped it letting the cups spring to her front. I slipped the shoulder straps down and felt the bra fall in her lap.

She was now half naked in front of me. I took in the sight of her firm full tits and marveled at their firm jiggle. I saw her huge breasts had gone a tiny bit saggy than they looked with the bra and qameez. But overall She had really a nice white milky breast with wonderful light brown nipples with romantic areolas. Her nipples were already hard as I use my fingers to play with them, squeezing them lightly then tighter. Her nipples were so hard and standing out pleading to be touched, suckled. I started to pinch her nipples with my hands. "Aunty, I always knew you had nice tits but they are fantastic, but so much better without this though," I said

Sofia, my horny aunty moaned in approval of my actions and pulled my head with both hands to her breast. I lightly ran my tongue over them, taking a nipple in my mouth and suckling gently, eventually, I kissed my way down the slope of her large, full breasts. She moaned with lust as I tongued and kissed her boobs. My tongue swirled around each nipple leaving a trace of wetness with each gentle lick. I took one of her gorgeous tits in my mouth. First lathing one then the other. A soft moan escaped my Aunt's lips. I kept my lips attached to her breast like a starving child. I covered her nipple with my lips, sucking it softly, slowly, then taking her whole breast in my mouth while licking her nipple with my tongue, teasing her, making her feel so desired. While tongue kissing one I tweaked the other with my fingers.

"That's nice," She was moaning now "I want you to make love to me, Kiss them, suck my breast it makes me so hot and ready to be fucked, Asif! Get me really hot and you can do anything you like to me, Darling. I do mean anything! Look at the woman in the picture taking that cock up her ass, Asif. She is enjoying it, yes? See how he is pumping it all the way in and all the way out."

While sucking softly on her one nipple I began to caress and rub the nipple of the other with my hand. Not really interested in the film, what I was doing now was very much real and alive. I had my own plans for Aunty Sofia's bum.

My hands were moving over her belly and navel, it was so sexy. Her belly was a little plump and had little deep ripples which didn't look bad, but it made her tummy more sexy or maybe that was the way it looked to me at that time. I planted love bites all over her breasts and nipples getting approving moans and spasms from her.

After a few more minutes, she said with a naughty smile,

"You are a grown man. You proved it to me today, I measured it with my fingers through your lumpy shilwar."

She then lifted me from her lap and sat me down on the sofa. She winked her eyes and said me, "You have seen me though I haven't had a glimpse of you."

Wasting no time, she quickly pushed me onto my back and removed my shilwar, revealing my cock, that was standing firm and erect, jutting out from my body.

She saw my cock and said with smile,

"What's this" she exclaimed putting her hand on my hard cock.

"I've never seen a cock that big and thick before." She said and put her hand around my cock in her hand hesitatingly; I felt her warm hand on my cock. She slowly moved it up and down as we deep kissed.

"It is just like, I have thought it should be, since I saw you in the kitchen with Noori. She had you hard, didn't she, Asif? The way she was looking at you she wanted it too, you will have no trouble getting it up her pussy, Darling. If you want me to hold her down for you while you put this big beautiful cock into her, I will willingly. She will be lovely and tight for you."

She was looking down on my cock with adoration in her eyes, so very lovingly as if she had never seen cock before. I saw a strange shine in her eyes and asked her, because I was wondering, "Why she was looking at my cock so strangely?"

She caught me by my cock and fondled my balls.

"It is so beautiful, your balls are so shapely and so fair, I feel like chewing them, swallowing them!" she slurred. "I would like to tell you the truth that I have tried so many times to seduce you, but you couldn't have understood. The many times I gave you hints, trying to encourage you to come onto me, but you didn't notice. The times I went to my bed at night, thinking of you, me teaching you how to fuck me."

"Oh I see, I told her, I had been waiting for such an occasion for so long! I also think about you, Wanting to kiss you and eat your glorious tits, put my cock into your delicious looking bum, but I had no courage."

To be Continued .........

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 18-11-2018, 04:27 PM