Adultery Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita-Completed
Sliding over her body he pulled Rohit gently over her. Anita lay back…her hips sliding against the cotton sheets, her pussy leaking over them….she had never been more ready to be taken. She watched entranced as Amit spoke.

“Remember the days at school “ he whispered to Rohit. “ When we showered naked together and lusted after the same women……and masturbated over the same pics?”

“ Yes…I do…very well” said Rohit.

“ Well, my friend….now is the time to make a fantasy become real…..I always liked your cock….different…..always wondered how it would treat Anita. I know she would like to try it…will you help me with our fantasy?” With that he took Rohits cock firmly in his hand and brought it to the lips of Anita’s sex.

Anita gasped as her husband took it in his hand and nearly melted with desire and love for him as he helped Rohit ‘s hard cock to the opening to her body. She lifted her hips……open and wet for her lover….and a little movement saw Amit slide the tip of Rohits cock into her . She moaned….now it was almost done. Her arms curled around Rohits neck and with a slap from Amit on his ass, Rohit filled her with one stroke.

Her back arched and she took all of him as Amit looked on with pride and desire to see his wife so royally filled, tears of emotion in her eyes as she looked at her husband who had given her the ultimate gift. She tugged on his cock and brought him closer to make him part of the scene and let herself go under the charms and cock of Rohit.

“ Just a moment, Rohit. Would you please withdraw?” This comment from Anita surprised both the men.

“Why, of course.” Rohit said somewhat uncertainly.

“Hey cheer up.I just wanted him to enter me in the doggy style and that way my lips too could keep playing with my hubby’s cock.” Anita smiled as she went down on all fours.

Rohit had no problem in entering her this way either. In fact the penetration was deeper, the grip tighter. He wondered why he himself had not thought of this. Anita lips meanwhile were encircled around her husband’s cock. She did not have much experience of menage a trois but was doing whatever she had seen in the numerous snaps that Amit had downloaded.

Rohit was a fit man and his pounding , piston like, into Anita was giving her so much pleasure that soon her back arched viciously up at Rohit as she came harder than she had ever done before. The images of her husband , her lover filled her mind and Rohits cock created so much friction that she was helpless to stop herself. Rohit slowed for her, like a perfect gentleman and it crossed Anita’s mind that she had chosen well….there would be many hours of pleasure to be had in Delhi with her chosen lover. Rohit had sensed her new arousal and speeded up again…moaning “ I can’t hold back…..can’t resist her anymore” to which Amit gently replied….”Its fine. Your pleasure is my pleasure;our pleasure”

Sliding out from Rohit’s cock she mounted Amit who was soon very hard under her , particularly when Anita told him how good her lover had been and how grateful she was……and…..could she keep him!! Amit moaned that she could and was rewarded by Anita impaling herself on him….her pussy slick with her and her lovers juices. She started to ride her husband….sitting upright with one hand behind her stroking his balls then occasionaly digging her manicured nails into them…mixing pain and pleasure and making Amit wild with desire for his lovely wife. The upward jerk as she hurt him giving her pleasure as he went deeper into her. Anita felt like a woman possessed with so much power as she brought herself off on her husbands cock….shaking and trembling……..her pussy seeming to melt on him as he struggled not to cum. Amit had other ideas of his ultimate orgasm as Anita was soon to find out.

As Anita sat astride him…still impaled on his cock…she leaned over him , her head resting on his chest and her thick erect nipples teasing his skin. Amit gestured to Rohit, who was now aroused by the scene he had just watched and his cock was returning to its impressive size. He pointed to some lube that was by the side of the bed. Rohit smiled and approached behind the resting Anita and lubing his finger…slid it slowly into her ass. “ My God…what is that?” said Anita….part shocked and part aroused by the unexpected penetration. “ Calm yourself , my love” said Amit. “You will be treated to something new……..really taken by 2 men”

Anita squirmed with pleasure as first one, then two fingers entered her. Her pussy contracting on Amit’s cock as she licked his nipple. She felt more lube on her ass…then a large cock at the entrance. She tried to sit up…but Amit held her down as Rohit entered her, inch by inch. Amit could feel him inside her his rigid cock against his, only separated by a thin membrane. Anita was gasping now as she was filled in both orifices……she had never felt so full and although she had been taken by Amit in this way, the two cocks together was a new and incredibly erotic experience. Slowly the two men got a rhythm and her slender body was lifted up and down on their cocks………she could not have felt more a woman than at this moment. She started to cum……then again…incredible. She felt like one molten orgasm led straight into another until Amit said “Rohit…its time….I need to cum” and almost immediately the two of them spurted into her, filling her and her wail of joy filled the room and echoed down the street.

Lying back as they slept, Anita felt completely fulfilled and knew that she now had two sex slaves at her disposal……….perhaps a third would be nice, she mused as she drifted off to sleep…..a sensual smile on her lips.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:30 PM