Adultery Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita-Completed
“Hello!” Anita answered the phone call. It turned out to be Rohit, a friend of her husband Amit. In fact he was the closest friend of the couple and Anita still had memories of a passionate night when there had been a mix up and Rohit had ended up making love to her. Amit knew about this incident and they had often discussed the possibilities of having a threesome.

Since there were still two days for Rohit’s arrival, Anita brought up the topic at night. “I agree that a threesome would be nice but how exactly are you going to go about it?” Amit asked.

“The thing is to get him so excited that he is unable to control himself.” Anita replied. “I will try to ensure that the initial hesitation is not there on my part since what we seek is thrill. I will of course not give an impression that we are desperate to involve him. I will proceed to, well, excite him gradually so that when the night arrives, he will be more than ready.” Anita said.

“Are you sure?”Amit sounded a bit doubtful.

“Don’t bother. I think I will have to tell him that I know that it was he who made love to me the other night.”

“Well do what you deem fit but will that be okay? I mean from what you told me you were constantly taking my name and now after so much time….he will be shocked to know that you knew all along that it was he who was entering you and you played along.He may feel that you took him for a ride.” Amit said. “ By the way that henna which you have applied on your feet is looking nice.”

“Thanks. I have also got a heart shaped one.” Anita said.

“Where?” Amit said getting up.

“Well, “ Anita said naughtily pulling down her nightie. The red mark of the henna in the shape of a heart was just aroung her nipple.

“You really know how to tease and that too when I am just leaving. But who did this?”

“A professional. He was sent to me by Mrs Sharma.”

“Boy! I am sure he must have been real surprised when you would have asked him to do it around your nipple.”

“He sure was. But I enjoyed his discomfiture. Left the door open. After all it would not do to get him so excited that he would attempt a bang. Lakshmi was also in the kitchen all throughout. Just that I had to sit topless for an hour so that a good mark of the colour would be left.” Amit teased her nipple with his tongue and left for the office.

After Amit left for the office Anita collapsed on the couch, a little tired. Her thoughts strayed for a moment to Amit's friend Rohit. It had been some time and his was an easy going personality. Both Amit and she enjoyed his company; in fact he seemed to be so simple that Anita liked nothing more than to pull his leg.

Anita got up, pulled off her shirt and looked at her reflection in the mirror.She was one of the rare women who couldn't find something to dislike about her body. Her hair was curly black and shoulder length. Her arms and legs were a deep golden tan, while her breasts and belly were a pale white. Her skin was unblemished, she had never had a mole, wart, or a pimple. Her pubic hair matched the hair on her head, curly and black. Anita had a thin waist, with a smooth, flat belly, except for a slight, sexy bulge under her navel. Her hips were well rounded and they curved out from her waist. Anita was proudest of her breasts. They were just a little bit on the larger side , making her look over-proportioned. They curved upwards proudly capped by her half-dollar sized nipples. Her areola were chocolate brown with a pinkish tinge. When erect her nipples poked out half an inch.

She closed her eyes and her hand eased down her body to her crotch over her jeans. Her pussy was buzzing with excitement and when she touched herself over the denim, a wave of desire shot through her. Her nimble fingers undid her button and pulled down her zipper. She slid her hand into the white cotton of her panties, running her fingers through the curls of her pubic hair until they found the comforting warmth of her treasure. Her breath was shaky as her finger glided down the moist folds of her slit, sending powerful sensations up her body.

She hesitated for a moment. Amit would be home from work in about 4 hours, and Rohit would arrive after two days. Why not? She didn't have the time to pleasure herself that often anymore.

Anita pushed her jeans down her legs and pulled her feet out of them one by one. Yes, her hennaed feet with soles all red were looking nice. She slid her panties down, taking them off as well until she lay on the couch naked from the waist down with her legs open and her feet flat on the couch. She then closed her eyes and reached between her thighs, losing herself in the intense feelings.

She took her time, enjoying every second. . “Oh! Sorry!” said a voice. Her eyes snapped open, and she gasped. She saw the image of a man disappear around the corner. She realized she had been masturbating for over 10 minutes, so completely lost in the sensation that she was unaware of her surroundings or of the fact that she could be seen through the chink in the curtain. She quickly realized it was Rohit, as she scrambled to grab her jeans and panties off the floor and put them on.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 03:27 PM