The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear

"Of course! Why not! It will please me to show my aunt my new VCD. It will be a great pleasure for me. Auntie you can watch the movie if you want too. I don't have any objections. Doing my best to graciously smile at her.

I invited her into my room saying, "You can see the new machine called a VCD, which is taking the place of a VCR. You can watch this movie with me in my room."

"OK," she replied, "I will definitely see the VCD and the movie, as you have no objection." I was in rapture; she was so close to me as we mounted the stairs to the upper floor. My nostrils were picking up her scent and my penis was getting more and more uncomfortable in my clothing.

Well, I took her to my bedroom where she gave me a smile and told me, "You really are so incredibly decent for taking us in and making us part of the family. Thank you so very, very much."

"No! Aunty, this is your home. You are a part of it and a part of us, the family."

She sat down on the bed and I sat with her and she paid little heed to the fact that our thighs were touching through the silky material of our clothing.

She turned to me and looked long and hard into my eyes while I was aware of the increasing heat emanating between our thighs. Finally she spoke, she told me, that she felt uncomfortable in the clothes she was wearing, that she would need to go to her room and change into something more relaxing and that she would not be long. She squeezed my leg as she rose to leave. Gentlemanly, I rose too and walked with her to the door.

I stood at my bedroom door watching her undulating bum cheeks as she walked up the passage to her room door. My thoughts were building fantasies so lewd about Aunt Sofia's arse. She was so sexually exciting to me. My cock stirred some more as my imagination ran riot again. She was aware of my eyes and she liked my interest because her ass was moving more and more suggestively as she walked. Then she turned and smiled, her beautiful eyes on my groin as she slowly entered her room. I was mortified; I felt precum dribbling into my pants.

My thoughts were mad and centered on my Aunt...Typical of big beautiful women, she had huge ass cheeks which looked round and strong. Each side had appeared and disappeared with the motion of her hips. I could see that her movements had pushed her qameez deep into the crack of her bottom cheeks, cheeks that didn't seem to be marred by her wearing any panties. The two mounds created by her bottom were smooth. I felt my dick start to grow. It was in my mind to fuck Aunt Sofia in that tight ass of hers and I was musing, was it in her mind to let me?

As usual, in my state of arousal I had oozed precum and soiled my shilwar so I went and quickly changed into something lighter and fresher. I was hardly back and setting up the VCD when she knocked quietly on my door. She was stunning! I She was wearing a simple cotton shilwar, qameez as she would in her bedroom at night. So Light, so shimmering silky. She had applied a new heady perfume, perfume to attract a man's senses. I was attracted. Attracted to her full-grown breast, her protruding nipples easily seen through her flimsy qameez. My eyes had spent some time trained on her cleavage as Aunt Sofia was taking in the bulge in my shilwar. Her large breasts were together to form an inviting line of cleavage. She asked me, "Asif, first of all, show me the VCD and its functions as I have never seen one. We have a VCR in our home."

I showed her all of the VCD's functions, from which she was impressed most particularly with its reception. We talked a little about the latest technology. Then she asked me about the film I had.

I told her, "Auntie, this is an English movie, by its cover it may be a love story, I hope you do not mind. I have not seen it, do you still want to watch it?"

She asked me to play it, I did as she asked, and we sat side by side on the sofa. Sitting on the sofa she took her shoes off and pulled her legs up under her, giving me a quick look of her fleshy thighs, as her shilwar was so flimsy I could see them very clearly.

The film was a little boring at the start, but I had heard that it became interesting after some time. I looked at her and she seemed to me to be bored, but as we were watching, suddenly an erotic scene came on screen where the hero and heroine were tongue kissing. When this went on for a long time, I tried to forward it, but she smiled and asked me not to forward it, saying, "What are you doing? This is a part of the film."

Atmosphere in the room started to heat up as we watched the movie. I also noticed that she kept watching me through the corner of her eyes. I kept stealing glances at her. I stayed in a trance, enchanted by her nearness. I wanted to touch her, kiss her, and make love to her. My nostrils were now picking up a muskiness in the room, Aunty Sofia was on heat.

The hero was stripping off the heroines clothing. I was so embarrassed by this, and once again tried to forward it, but she again forbade me. She was watching it and smiling creating an embarrassing situation for me. I began to squirm around on the sofa as I was dying for a piss.

"Oh, Aunty I'm sorry, let me change it," I told her as I knew it was turning me on and I did not have any underwear, and my hard-on was already very obvious.

"Why, don't you like to see this? You are old enough to see these," she was talking in a slurred voice. "Every guy likes watching it I know!!"

"But not with his aunties," I replied quite sternly.

"But I'm a woman as well as your Aunt. There is nothing wrong with you and I watching it together."

She looked me directly into my eyes with the casual glance down at my cock and said to me meaningly, " You've grown. You're a full-grown man now, such a size! It intrigues me, Asif!"

Suddenly Aunt Sofia had taken on an alluring look. She had become so sexy looking! She was turned on! The film was making us both horny or was it my hard cock what was turning my Aunt on?

"Yes, I've grown into a man," I said. "But you haven't changed a bit. You look like the same as I remember you, you're as pretty as ever. Aunt Sofia, you're older than my mother but look about fifteen years younger."

She smiled widely, blushed and said, "Thank you very much. I try to stay in shape. "

Before I could reply she asked me, "Do you have any experience, like the heroine and hero of this film?"

I was dumbfounded. She asked it so fast; I wondered how she talked with me like this. This was not the first time I watched her as a women and not as an aunt. I told her a lie, "No, I have not had any experience such as this." I was pretending to be embarrassed.

She laughed and said to me, "Do not tell me lies, Asif!"

"No, Aunty, honestly, it is the truth."

"Didn't I see you with Noori just at round about noon? I've seen you two in the kitchen, very close together." She said,

my heart started to pound excitedly.

" Noori... And me? Oh no.... I was just asking her to make tea for me. She gave me tea, and she's supposed to give me all I need... she's maid of the house." I said sheepishly.

"Why does she look so sweet at you and why did she blush so coyly when she saw me. Also; Asif - why was your hand inside her shilwar?

"I don't know, Aunt Sofia. Noori had an itch which she asked me to scratch for her." I replied trying not to giggle like a small boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

To be continued .................

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 18-11-2018, 04:25 PM