The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear

Hi! My name is Asif, if I weren't the main character of this story I wouldn't believe it! This is one of those stories, which occasionally one hears about but never experiences! I sincerely hope it gives my readers a like pleasure that I have had from writing it.

This story basically is about my mature aunt and myself.

She is the sister of my stepmother. The relationship with my stepmother and her parents is extremely good! We live in a very big, lovely home with five bedrooms. My Father and I are the only males in the house.

At the age of 21 years I am proud to say that I was much more mature in both the business sense and my sexual experience as I was already having sex with my own personal maid, Noori and my older Sister-in-law, Umera. Umera Bahbi has taught me a lot about sex and the ways and means to seduce women, so now I find all women as attractive challenges. For instance, it was so easy for me to get into Noori's shilwar. In fact I think I have turned my maid into a nymphomaniac, she will fuck with me morning, noon and night! Practically the same with Umera Bhabi, she is all over me as soon as I enter her house and the kids are elsewhere.

Life was good but at that typical young age, I was still very horny and looking for more and more sexual adventure, looking upon all women as a conquest to be conquered and so driving my desires into seduction mode on sight.

For as far back as I can remember, my stepmother's sisters and their families would visit our home regularly. My stepmother has four sisters, the eldest is Aunty Sofia, 38 then My Step Mum 36, Aunty Naila 34, and Aunty Nishat 32 and unmarried Dilshad who is just twenty.

They would usually stay for a week or two, and I always had a great time with them. My father's financial position was much higher than that of my stepmother's family; they were poor. Poor enough to appreciate gifts however bestowed.

We were always generous to them. We always helped them specially me; I always tried to help them because my generosity usually made them indebted to it and quite often me gained me sexual favors. My stepmother has four lovely sisters and they were all married except the youngest one. When my stepmother's sisters visit us, they stay with us for a few days, which I hope, will give me time to charm their shilwars off. Auntie Sofia was to be my first shilwar exploratory delving target. She has a delicious looking most delectable ass.

Aunt Sofia, elder sister of my stepmother, paid visits to us regularly every few months and when she came, she used to stay with us at least one or two weeks.

My stepmother keeps Aunt Sofia very close to her heart; she was an important part of my life too. She was so beautiful, I really loved her. She was my favorite aunt and I had strong feelings for her. She was near the end of her youth, being 38 years old, but she possessed a mortal beauty and was seductively graceful. She looked very voluptuous, although the grace in her face had not diminished. She had long straight blonde hair, blue eyes and was tall. Weighing approximately 180lbs, she was a little plumpish but, as she was tall, didn't look all that much overweight. Her waist flared out into a biggish bottom, with large, soft, perfectly rounded sensuously rounded buttocks. Buttocks, which I often imagined myself spreading apart with eager fingers and having my wicked way with what, she had hidden between. Because of Noori's love for sports-anal I was rapidly becoming an anal freak.

Aunt Sofia was married to an idiot of a man who looked like an owl. It was little wonder why she did not pay much attention to him or his needs what ever they were.

She was tall, willowy, and femininely vigorous. The sort of woman who could eat her fill and never put on any more weight than what is her natural build. The sort most women are envious of. To me she was sexually delightful.

She was never lavishly dressed, her choice of garments were always of fine silks. Always in the fashion of India, perhaps I should tell you at this stage what both men and women wear so that you will understand our culture. The garments for both men and women are practically the same; even night attire is the same sort of styles. Ladies, they wear bras, but very rarely wear panties. The lower garment is like a pair of baggy trousers made of mostly silk and other light materials, which is called a shilwar. The denier of the garments in strategic areas protects modesty. There are no flies at the front and a string tied at the front holds up the garment. The garment worn above is a qameez, a knee length coat of colorful silks, sometimes cotton that has no collar or sleeve cuffs. Both men and women wear the shilwar and qameez. Obviously materials differ between the sexes because of sensuality. Women do not normally dress to be provocative unless in the confines of their own bedrooms with their husbands. The headwear a woman wears to cover their head and their breast is called a duppata, it can be quite long.

Aunt Sofia's skin tone was very fair almost whitish and her blue eyes were enough to drive a man crazy. Breasts, which gave me a hard-on even before taking in her gorgeous ass! I was also attracted to her sober and polite manner, which added to her elegance. I used to get goose pimples and a loin stirring every time she looked at me and then there was that smile! That horny come-to-bed smile of hers. She like all her sisters was very free and easy with me. Although the youngest sister, Dilshad could be timorous and coy with me.

We had a large house, a house that was an absolute dream to live in with its spacious family rooms and its five bedrooms. My parents used one room on the ground floor. The remaining rooms were upstairs out of which I was using one while the others remained vacant for the guests. All of my aunts stayed in the bedrooms either side of my bedroom. Needless to say I was very happy it was so. I never locked my bedroom door because I always lived in hope.

One night, when Aunt Sofia was staying for a while, she was sitting at the table with the rest of the family after finishing the evening meal and as always we were all talking as families do together. It was much too wet to go into the garden as sometimes we did. I had already planned to spend the evening in my room to watch a DVD film that I wanted to watch.

I reached back to the table where I had placed it prior to the meal and Aunt Sofia asked, "What is that you have there, Asif?"

"It's a DVD recording of a film that I want to watch, Aunt Sofia. I have a machine which plays it onto a screen in my room."

"You mean it is a movie picture?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I have never seen the likes before, Asif! How does it work?"

It was obvious to me that she had never seen a DVD player, as the DVD player was not so common in those days.

My stepmother was also there and she said to her, "Sofia! If you want to see it, you should go to Asif's room. Asif will show you how it runs and if Asif's has no objection to you watching the movie with him, you can watch it, because I know you have always been interested in the movies."

My penis shifted in my shilwar, thrilled at the thought of being alone, sitting next to my lovely Aunt Sofia in the confines of my bedroom. I had been longing so desperately for such a chance. There was no way that I was going to miss an opportunity like this.

to be continued ............

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 18-11-2018, 04:24 PM