The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear

“Ja! Nahi lagana tu mat laga…Mein aise hi rahoongi gandi” (Fine, if you don’t want to help, then leave. Get out… I will stay unclean…” She said, frustrated.

“Nahi nahi…” (No… no), I stuttered.

“Mein beth jaoongi, theek hai?” (OK I will sit down, ok?). She said calmly, turning the shower off so I could hear her clearly.

“Acha?” (Are you sure?)

“Haan haan! Mein kaise lagaoon, mera haath dukhta hai.” (Yes, I am sure. My arm hurts if I move it around my back. I have to sit.)

“Acha tum udhar ko face karo…” I gave up and gestured with my hand, pointing away. (OK fine, just face the other way).

Next Part

“Shabash mera pyara.” (Thanks my love.)

She said and then I heard her turn around in the tub and sit down.

“Ab curtain khol lo.” (Open the curtain now)

I slid the shower curtain sideways and there she was, sitting inside the tub on her butt, with her back towards me. I could see the top of her ass crack though. There was no way she could have covered that. I didn’t mind a bit.

“Yeh lo sabun.” (Here, take the soap.) She said, raising her arm behind her to hand me the soap. She didn’t look back at me. She was probably pretending she didn’t want me to see her tits.

I took the soap from her and held it in my right hand without saying a word. Then I rubbed it with both hands and touched her back with the soap bar. A cold shiver went down my spine. I could also feel her back muscles twitch with anticipation. She liked the touch.

Neither of us said anything. I kept rubbing the soap bar around her back and spreading the soap with my left hand. I was standing outside the tub, hunched over, while she was sitting down. Slowly, my back began to hurt.

“Ma meri kamar dukh gayee.” (Ma my back hurts).

“Hai meri jaan. Tub ki side pe baith jao … tsk tsk!” (Oh my love. Sit down on the side of the tub. ). She said these words affectionately, but in a hoarse voice.

She was thoroughly enjoying the back rub. I could feel her back move in a rhythm with my hands. I moved my hands all over her back and her shoulders. I went down near the ass crack but didn’t dare touching it. I went towards the base of her boobs from the back but didn’t go where the flesh got soft.

“Beta side mein bhi laga do.” (Son you can lather the “sides” too). She purred.

I knew exactly what she meant.

Now my hands were touching her tits from the sides.

“Haan haan theek hai, achi tarah phelao.” She approved, purring. (Yes yes, son, spread it evenly.)

I got a little more aggressive. Now my fingers were feeling her tits from the sides and slowly flicking them up, in the name of rubbing the soap.

She giggled : “Araam sey shaytaan.” (Slow, you naughty boy!)

I laughed back. There was nothing else I could have said. I was now repeatedly nudging her tits from the side. I had almost three quarters of her tits covered by now, but I hadn’t dared go up front or near the nipples.

Until now she hadn’t helped me a bit. But soon she said:

“Beta aram se ho na? yeh lo side se achi tarah laga lo.” (Son you are ok, right? Here, get a little comfortable and rub on the side)

Saying this, she moved in the tub, turning herself sideways to the left. The result? I could see her left tit now from the side!

I almost gasped. She heard me swallow hard.

“Aray beta, kiya hua? Theek se beth jao…” (Oh son, just be careful) She said this in a dreamy voice as I saw her closing her eyes. She then slowly touched the side of my ass as if to help me sit on the tub edge straight.

She was making it feel like this was normal for us! But it was mind boggling for me.

“Haan mein aram se huun.” (Yes, I am ok). This was all I could muster up as my heart went racing.

Her eyes were now closed and I was rubbing her back, but my eyes were focused on the dark brown nipple which was standing straight up in the air.

Slowly, pretending to help me put soap on, she started to rub the side of her back. When her hands got soapy, she moved them up to the back of her neck and muttered:

“Haan haan rub karo achi tarah…” (Yes, yes, rub nicely)

I know had the hardest erection that I think I had ever had in my life.

She continued to rub her neck and soon her hands moved to her boobs. She was now rubbing soap on her chest, paying special attention to her nipples! My hands continued to flick the soft sides of her tits too. This had gone too far! How was she having me do this without thinking of the implications? I was stunned! But I was probably hornier than I was stunned. Or maybe I was thinking with my dick and not my head. Whatever. It’s not like I cared. This was the most exciting sexual situation I had been in my life and I wasn’t about to throw mud on it. No. I wanted to continue and see how far she would take it.

As I flicked her tits sides and she rubbed her nipples with her eyes closed, she started to breathe heavily.

“Mmmmm,” she muttered.

What had I just heard? A moan?

Yes. It was a moan.

“Mmmm.”

Another one! She was all sexed up now. No reason to fear. If she doesn’t mind, why should I be scared?

But what would she say if I made the first move? Would it destroy our relationship as mother and son? Because so far she had made it all look like an accident, then a call for help and now, just a relaxation session for her. Just a plain old mother and son help session. But helped out who here? Who knew?

It was worth noting that throughout this encounter, I hadn’t raised my voice to her once! Except in the beginning when I didn’t realize this would get sexual.

My usual disdain for family, the house, including herself was nowhere to be found. I was loving it! Yes. I was. And I knew she realized it. She sensed it. Was it because she really didn’t want me to leave town and move out? Nah! Couldn’t be. Would she go this far as to stop me from moving out? “Crazy woman she is.” I thought to myself. But truth be told: the biggest pleasure a man can get is seeing a woman getting satisfied by his actions. It is a great boost for self esteem. Sex and intimate encounters lead to inevitable closeness and attachment.

But this wasn’t time to think about those things. I just wanted to see how long it lasted. I was in heaven and I wasn’t about to leave just yet.

While thinking all that, my hands were steadily roaming her back, stopping just above her ass crack. She continued to let out moans.

“Mmmmm………” This was the longest one.

And then she started to twitch! I guess her nipple rubbing had gotten to her.

She was slowly moving her legs in the tub as she let out her moans. And then came the shock:

“Raja!” She opened her eyes and turned her face to me. Doing this, she took my hands and placed them on her tits.

“HUH?” I gasped!

“Raja tum mujhe chor ke to nahi jaogey na?? bolo bolo!” She was pleading. (Raja, you won’t leave me and go. Right? Right?”

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed. So it IS about me staying.

I squeezed her tits. I had responded positively!

“Haan maa kabhi nahi.” (No Ma, I would never leave you).

I wasn’t about to refuse sex. Even if was with my own mother! I had lusted after her all my life and as much as I hated the family, this was a dream come true. But was it going to be sex? Or was this going to be it? A tit rub wasn’t going to satisfy me. I wanted more.

to be continued ......................

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 18-11-2018, 04:19 PM