The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear

She then looked down and moved forward, towards my leg so she could shift the shower curtain a little to the side and took out her arm to hold my leg.

“Upar dekho ab!” (Look up!) She repeated her “look up” mantra, in a moaning sound, pleading me not to look at her naked body once again.

“Haan haan!” (Yes I am!) I stretched out the “am” to convince her I wasn’t looking at her butt.

“Aray Maa nangi hai bey sharam...” she laughed. (Mom is naked you naughty creature!)

I laughed in response, I couldn’t say anything substantial. The word “nangi” (naked) was stuck in my mind. It echoed “nangi… nangi…” over and over. I was losing it!

Her head was now sticking out from one side of the shower curtain and her left hand was holding my right leg in a tight grip. Her head was at the level of my crotch and she had to be blind not to notice my hard on. It was so prominent!

Meanwhile, I was still peaking over the curtain and enjoying the beautiful view of her naked back and the top of her ass crack.

I looked down now into her eyes, peeking out from the side of the shower curtain. I could tell she was really embarrassed as her cheeks were totally red now. Her eyes had a static look, as if to tell me she was only objecting to me looking at her just for the sake of saying it and she really didn’t mind it. At least I hope that’s what her eyes were saying to me.

“Ugh!”, I groaned as I turned my head away from her eyes, and reached up again.

My leg slipped a little, but she was holding it tight.

“Dekh ke Raja…” (Watch out Raja)

I looked back down at her and found her staring at the pole sticking out of my pants.

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. As horny as I was, this was really an awkward moment. My own mother was naked in front of me and she could stare at my erect penis making a tent in my pajamas. There was not much left to say! She knew why it was hard and I knew that she knew it.

But she looked calm. She looked away, pretending as if she hadn’t even noticed it. I was expecting her to say something about it any second now. Part of me wanted to bury myself with shame! The other part – well, it just wanted pleasure. Even though she was my mother. My very own mother. But the fact remained that I had lusted after every inch of her body ever since I remember getting a hard on and wet dreams.

I was still pretending to reach up for the bulb, with my cock inside the pajamas rocking up and down with my movements. Her eyes were focused on the cock movements. I was peeking down from the corner of my right eye, waiting to see how long she could stare at it intently without saying anything. My embarrassment had long gone away. I just wanted to see what happened now.

“Raja ladder le ao. Ma kitni dair se nangi khadi hai dekho! Sardi lag rahi hai ab. Darwaja bhi khula hai, hawa aa rahi hai.” (Raja please go and get a step ladder. See how long mom has been naked now. I am cold too, the air is coming in through the open door).

She wanted me to go get a step ladder? Was this it?

“Ok Ma. Theek hai…” (Ok, fine). I said, giving up and letting out a long sigh.

I didn’t know how this would go. I had seen her naked all over and she had noticed my hard on in my pajamas and hadn’t said a word about it yet. Of course, I hadn’t made any effort to hide I either, which I am sure was giving her ideas too.

She had encouraged my every move until now. Now she was telling me to get it over with soon?

I kept thinking these things as I stepped off the side of the tub and started to walk out.

“Darwaja khula chor do Raja…” (Don’t close the door Raja), she said moving her body behind the shower curtain.

“Acha Ma” (Ok) I said as I walked out.

I went to the yard and brought a step ladder back. She was still behind the shower curtain but the shower was now on!

I could see the water falling down through the semi-translucent shower curtain on her naked body as she washed the soap off. I could see her moving her hands all over her tits and then down towards her crotch. There had been enough light in the bathroom coming from the open door for her to wash the soap off before, wrap and towel and come out. But she hadn’t done it before I climbed the tub and tried to change the bulb, but now she was showering! I now had real hopes she wanted to do something.

“Ma tum ne pani kaise chala diya?” (Ma you turned the water on?). I had to yell so she could hear me. “Pehle to nahi chala rahi thee?” (Why didn’t you do so before?)

“Aray sabun laga tha badan pe, khujli aa rahi thee”. She yelled back from the shower. (I had soap on my body for so long, it was drying up and I was beginning to itch!) She said as she continued to wash.

“Acha…” (Ok) I was going to continue as she cut me off:

“Haan lekin theek tarah se dhula nahi…” (Yeah but I can’t wash it off right).

Why had she thrown that in? I ignored the comment and went ahead with the task at hand:

“Ma mein ladder pe char ke try karta huun.” I said. (Ma I am going to climb the ladder and try now.)

“Haan theek hai. “ she replied.

So I climbed the step ladder, changed the light bulb and flicked the switch on. The new bulb was all right. I could now clearly see her silhouette through the semi-translucent shower curtain. Her boobs were sticking out like two melons on her chest, and she was rubbing her hands on her nipples, pretending to wash them.

“Theek hai? Ho gaya.” (Is it ok Mom? I am done.) I asked plainly and started to move the ladder out, when she exclaimed:

“Aray aray Raja beta!” (Wait , wait, Raja, son!)

“Ji Ma?” ( Yes, Ma?)

“Meri kamar pe sabun laga do gey?” (Raja, son can you please rub soap on my back?)

“Acha? lekin…” I stuttered. (Yeah? , but…)

She was naked! How could I have? And she understood.

“Lekin kiya?” She teased. (But… what?)

“Sabun to laga tha abhi!” (But you just had soap on!)

“Bataya to hai sookh gaya tha, khujli aa rahi thee iss liye dho diya!!” (Didn’t I just tell you it was drying and I was itching so I had to wash it off. I couldn’t do it right!)

“Pehle kaise lagati thee fir?” (Well, how did you do it before?)

“Kiya matlab?” (What do you mean?)

“Pehle tu tum ne mujh se kabhi nahi poocha.” (You never asked for my help before)

“Aray beta… Mein kabhi nahi kehti, lekin aaj meri kamar mein dard hai, mein haath peachay nahi le ja sakti” (Son, I would never ask but my back really hurts today and I just can’t get my arm to go around my back.) She said in a down voice.

“Acha lekin… tum khadi raho gi?” (Ok, but will you stay standing up… like this?) I stuttered.

to be continued ............

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 18-11-2018, 04:18 PM