Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
"Well if you sure Keerthi, that this is what you want?" asked PK even as he reached back between her legs. Frankly, he was a little shocked at how effective the drug was working on her, she was an absolute river between her legs and her clit was so hard it felt like steel under his fingers.

"Ahhhhh, I'm so fucking wet...God I need to fuck...sir I need to fuck...want you inside my pussy so bad...fuck me!...ah God… Sir...please fuck me...ah God!" cried Keerthi softly. She left her mouth hanging open and her legs spread as wide as she could get them as PK continued to work her pussy.

PK then sat on the nearby bed and looked at her. “Okay, since I kissed you when you asked, I need you to kiss me here” He pointed towards his raging boner.

Without a second delay, Keerthi kneeled down and started working on his belts. She worked at the obstruction keeping her from what she really wanted. At last she got the belt free and quickly unzipped his slacks letting them tumble to the ground, she slipped a hand in his boxers pulling his cock free and let out a low moan as she caught sight of his penis.

[Image: 126226609_k11.jpg]

"Ende Amme.., your cock is so big sir, so much bigger than I imagined...And its very beautiful sir," said Keerthi. Of course, it looked beautiful to her because she never saw any cock in real.

She stroked the rock hard flesh of PK's penis in her hand, while thinking about its size and whether she can accommodate it inside her. She dropped to her knees and pulled PK towards her as she kissed the fat purple head of his dick, her mouth was absolutely salivating as she pressed forward and worked to stretch her lips around PK's fat cock. It took some effort but slowly she forced most of the head and a bit of the shaft into her mouth as she started to suck him in and out. Once she had his cock good and wet she took to jerking it up and down as she marvelled at how thick it was and she could not wait to have it inside her.

[Image: 126226611_k12.jpg]

"Sir...please I want this in my pussy... I want to fuck so bad...never wanted to fuck this bad ever...want you inside me...fucking me...please fuck me Sir!" begged Keerthi as she kept up her fast stroking and long licks of PK’s love gun.

He was really enjoying watching her sweet pink lips stretched around his thick pole as she sucked it in and out. He was about to climax and he didn’t want to finish it before entering her, so he stopped her and he pushed Keerthi into the bed as he wanted to taste her.

He moved forward kissing his way up her soft pale skinned thighs until he reached her wet womanhood and then he pushed his tongue past her hairy opening and into her cunt, Keerthi arched her back and cried out as PK's tongue slid into her.

"Ende Amme! Ohhhhh, Yesssss Eat my pussy sir! I am so fucking wet!! It feels sooo good! Ahhh!! Ahhh!" cried Keerthi.

[Image: 126286185_ks4.gif]

She could feel PK's tongue inside her as he licked every inch of her wet pussy, part of her could not believe she was doing this but she simply had no control, no inhibitions left, PK was hitting every arousal button she had driving her by a simple primal need to fuck. Her whole body was alive with need and desire. She cried out again as his strong hands engulfed her small perky tits and he pinched her little hard nipples as he ate her cunt. Keerthi could feel the beginnings of a truly epic orgasm building inside her and she longed to cum so bad but she did not want it to be on PK's tongue. She wanted to cream that fat fucking prick and she started to beg again as his tongue pushed her closer and closer away from what she really wanted.

"Please Sir....ahhhh ….please fuck me...I need to fuck…...I NEED TO FUCK! Aaahhhh God I need your cock...want to...GOD...cream all over that fucking fat cock!" moaned Keerthi.

PK smiled to himself as he licked Keerthi's wet cunt, her juice was actually quite tasty and he was thoroughly enjoying eating her hairy fuck hole, letting the pussy hairs tickle his nose as he buried his face in her pink pussy pie. The sounds of Keerthi begging him for his cock was just icing on the cake and he decided not to make her wait any longer as he pulled himself on top of her petite little fair skinned body.

He took his monster sized cum cannon in his hand and rubbed it against Keerthi's slick love hole as he looked down at her body. She had grabbed her own tits and was lying beneath him playing with her tight little love mounds, squeezing the roughly small navel orange size breasts in her hands and flicking her red-hot nipples. Looking up at him, she breathed hard, groaning softly to herself. As he watched her eyes flew open and she let out a burst of air from her lungs as he pushed his huge fuck gun into her, she was tight as hell, unsurprising considering she’s a teen. He kept pushing forward stretching her cunt open as she alternately cried out in pleasure and then grimaced in pain at the sheer size of his cock moving into her.

[Image: 126226615_k14.jpg]

"Uh fuck your big cock! Ahhhh, Easy sir… It Hurts! Oh slow like that......Ahhh Ende Amme… You are stretching my pussy so good!! Owww Fuck...ahhhh easy sir… just work it in!...Ahhh… not so fast it hurts sir...Please go slow sir…there...ah Good there...THERE!...AHHH ITS FUCKING IN!...AHH…" cried Keerthi as she released her tits and wrapped her arms around PK's broad back. PK started to give her what she wanted, every fucking inch and after a few hard thrusts he had to admit she was giving as good as she got pressing her own hips forward and meeting his powerful thrusts with ones of her own. His cock slammed into the back of her pussy like a battering ram as they fucked.

[Image: 126226616_k15.jpg]

"Keerthi, your pussy is nice and tight ma...feels so good to fuck you!!" groaned PK as he thrust inside her. PK had to admit he had been up here with at least 20 different women in the past year. Most of them arguably with hotter bodies or at the very least large tits than Keerthi's, but in the first fifteen seconds he would have given her the prize as probably the hottest fuck. Her tiny body was just on fire, she fucked him at least as hard as he was fucking her and pulling his mouth to hers she kissed and sucked the saliva out of him, her lips were very soft and she really knew how to kiss with just the right amount of tongue and a lot of sweet lip action.

PK actually found himself in unfamiliar territory, worrying that she was going to make him cum before he had a chance to enjoy watching her get off. Trying to get control back PK rose up and really started to pound Keerthi's tiny haired fuck hole and was rewarded as she threw her head back and started to grunt and groan her body rapidly being overwhelmed by the sheer power of PK's giant fuck pole. He watched from above the sight of her tiny tits bouncing up and down as he drilled her deep and hard. Suddenly her eyes flew open with a frantic look and he knew her orgasm must me coming hard as she started to buck up against him again and words started to pour from her mouth in a torrent.

[Image: 126286187_ks5.gif]

"Oh fuck...fuck me...fuck me...Fuck me!! ah Ende Amme...Oh Amme!!.. ssss... my pussy is on fire!...oh Amme… AH, FUCK ! AHH FUCK! AHHH FUCK!.....I'M CUMMING!" screamed Keerthi.

He could feel her cunt clamping on to his cock and he had to say she looked gorgeous as she came, her chest flushing crimson with blood and her back arching off the carpet thrusting her tits in the air as she went off.

PK was getting close himself and he was just thinking about pulling out and covering her tiny tits with his jizz when Keerthi decided to take matters into her own hands. She pulled PK hard enough to unbalance him so that he fell to the left and Keerthi took the opportunity to climb on top guiding his fat cock back into her pussy as she started to ride his love gun eliciting a low groan from PK. Keerthi felt every delicious inch of his cock inside her. She never thought sex would be so good. Let alone her first sex. It felt so good hitting parts of her that she didn’t knew she could get pleasure from.

"Wow.. What a Fuck!" Keerthi thought.!

This was the fuck she deserved, he was making her feel truly turned on, her body truly made love to for the first time and she longed to feel his cum shooting into her.

"Ahhh Sir…. It feels So Good to Fuck You sir..! I, Love to ride your cock sir!! Thanks for giving me this chance sir…ahhhh! Suck my boobs sir…." cried Keerthi.

[Image: 126226619_k17.jpg]

Keerthi leaned down just close enough that PK was able to latch on to one of her hot, hard pink nipples and suck it as she thrust against his prick and the feel of his biting at her flesh pushed her over the edge again as she creamed his fuck staff.

"Ahhhhhh Sir… I’m Cummming! Cum inside me!! Pleas sir… Fill my fucking pussy!" yelled Keerthi.

Beneath her PK fell back from biting Keerthi's sweet tit but felt that he was very close to Cumming. He felt a huge load of hot cum exploded out of him filling Keerthi's cunt with his seed as he came.

"Fuck Keerthi Ahhhhhhhhh!... I’m Cummmmmmming" moaned PK loudly.

Keerthi could feel every inch as PK's cock bucked and jerked inside her and his jizz filled her tight pussy until it ran out of her and down into his pubic hairs. Rope after rope of sticky jizz plowed into her.

After that lengthy session, Keerthi needed some much needed rest as she laid back.

TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 6 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 06-11-2019, 12:32 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM