Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
BHAIRAVA

[Image: 126286305_poster-bhairava.jpg]

Scene : After the Inspection in PK’s Medical College

[Image: 126226561_k1.jpg]

PK was tensed as fuck. His medical college has just been inspected by the officials and they are not happy with what they found out. He even tried to bribe them with money just like he did while constructing this college. But they are rigid. He didn’t know what to do. They had given him one day to come with a proper explanation for this or else his medical college would be shut down and that would be a huge blow to his reputation. Just as he was thinking what to do, he spotted two of the officers trying to ogle at a girl student who was crossing them. Their eyes stayed on the girl as she crossed them and PK’s worried look turned to a wicked smile as an idea formed on his mind.

[Image: 126226564_k2.jpg]

Later that night, PK’s assistant handed them the application forms of the girl students to the officers.
“These are our first year girls, fresh out of school. Tender boobs and tight pussy. Just pick anyone.”
The officers thought for a moment. The offer was tempting. Just as they were struggling with their inner demons on whether to accept or not, their sight locked on to the beautiful passport size photo of Keerthi Suresh.

[Image: 126226565_k3.jpg]

“This one” officer-1 pointed his finger towards Keerthi’s application form.

“Can we get her?” he asked with glimmering hope in his eyes.

“Sure sir, whatever you want, provided you help us with a positive report for the inspection” he laughed.

“Of course”

Back in the hostel, Keerthi Suresh was woken from her sleep by a hurried knock on her door. As she opened the door, she was surprise to see her warden standing there tensed up.

[Image: 126226567_k4.jpg]

“What is it, madam?”

“Hurry ma, a life needs to be saved”

“What life madam? I don’t understand”

“O- is needed urgently for a Minister close to our Chairman PK sir. If the news goes to public that he is in critical danger, then the opposition will use it to their advantage”

“Okay mam, let me get ready”

“There’s no time for that, you can refresh there” The warden rushed her.

In her sleepy state, Keerthi didn’t think clearly and just agreed to go. While on the car, Keerthi realized they aren’t going to their Hospital.

“Where are we going, madam? Isn’t our hospital that way??”

“Like I said earlier, admitting the minister in hospital means the news will leak out. Don’t you remember our CM’s case and its surrounding controversy? We can’t risk that. That’s why he’s kept in PK sir’s Guest house.

Keerthi nodded her head agreeing with her. Keerthi felt contempt. Her doing this huge favour to PK means, she can help out her friend ‘Vaishali’ with her tuition fees. Keerthi relaxed a little.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 06-11-2019, 12:25 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM