Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
Suddenly, I felt an urge to feel your shaft sliding through my lips. I pressed my hands against the inside of the couch’s arm and pushed myself lower, turning my head down and opening my mouth. One of your hands had left my ass and grabbed your cock, lifting and steering it through my eager lips. We both groaned as it pushed forcefully to my tonsils. I started to pull my head up but your other hand pressed down on my hair.

That was okay. I groaned again and you pulled back, then shoved back into my mouth. I kept still but your hand remained on top of my head, unnecessarily because I was keen to let you fuck my face. Don had made me so fucking horny and you were receiving the benefit. I slipped my hand between us and searched for your balls, gently squeezing them as soon as they were discovered. The hand on your cock left and reached for my ass but it was out of reach so it sought my tits and found them. You squeezed too hard but I didn’t care. I started sucking hard as soon as you pinched my nipple. Your hips flexed faster and faster and your hand pushed my head down more firmly. The squelching sound of your cock moving in and out of my drooling mouth was clearly audible, even over our rasping breath.

Then you groaned loudly and your hips bucked up hard, and held, your legs trembling, my head shaking, as you unloaded your sperm in my mouth. A small blast was followed by a larger one and then a huge one followed by another big one, then two smaller ones. Your weapon fell silent then, except for two tiny eruptions coincident with a couple of jerking reactions as my tongue and lips cleaned your tip and shaft. Your hand fell away to let my head move, clearly belying any notion that I was sleeping.

We were still for quite a while afterward. Almost. You didn’t make any attempt to rearrange my clothes nor did I try to cover my nakedness but your cock remained in my mouth, softening, until I occasionally tightened my lips to suck it. Your fingers played over my shoulders and upper back, periodically rising to massage my neck and play with my hair, especially when my lips closed tightly around your cock.

I knew there was no sense feigning sleep this time. You had fondled my ass and fucked my mouth, and I continued to suck you now. As your cock hardened in my mouth, beginning to regain its former glory, I realized I had to stop. I pulled my mouth off and stirred.

“Mom, you fell asleep,” you mumbled.

I rose up and my tits spilled completely out of the nightie.

“Really?” I asked.

You were too distracted to meet my eyes.

“Really?” I repeated, lowering my breasts toward your face.

Your eyes shifted upward but my tits mashed into your face and they glazed as you tried to focus on my nipples. I maneuvered one of them into your mouth. My nipple felt so hard I thought it would burst. I was so horny.

“Really?”

You sucked it hard and I grabbed the back of your head, my fingers closing in your hair, and pulled upward.

“Really?”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 06-11-2019, 06:59 AM