Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
“hmmmmm……yes………..yes………..hmmmmmmm” selvam started to moan.

Just the sight of a sexy beautiful girl kneeling and sucking his dick was just too much for selvam. He Climaxed and shot his load in her mouth.

[Image: 126223460_h11.gif]

He then lied on the floor and asked hansika to make his dick hard again.

So hansika took her boobs and kept it inbetween of his dick and she started to stoke his dick through her boobs.

[Image: 126223464_h12.jpg]

And after a few minutes of boob fucking, selvam’s dick was hard again.

Now unknown to her, selvam is an ass man. That means, he always loved to fuck the ass. Be it any girl, he always preferred the asshole. May be because its tighter?

By this time, Hansika also became horny and her pussy has started to drip cunt juices. So he spread her legs and showed her pussy to let selvam mount her.

[Image: 126223469_h13.jpg]

But to her surprise, selvam didn’t mount her pussy. He held her in his arms and started to spread her ass.

Hansika was little surprised by his act. She was trying to understand his actions.

[Image: 126223474_h14.jpg]

Now selvam slowly started to insert his fingers into her asshole. Hansika’s worst fear started to emerge. She always disliked fucking in the ass because it was more painful and her asshole was still tight when compared to her pussy, which became loose after so many fuckings she got.

Hansika started to cry, “sir please… Don’t … Not in the ass.. It would be painful”.
“No my dear… It’s the best hole to fuck. Its more pleasure than usual hole. Trust me” selvam assured her.

He started to slowly pump his finger in and out of her asshole.
“uhhh……huh……huuuhhh……..uhhhh.” hansika moaned with pain.
After finger fucking her ass, Selvam thought it was time to insert his dick into her ass.
After that, hansika went all on her fours and was ready to be fucked in her ass.

[Image: 126223478_h15.jpg]

She knew that her ass will be fucked today, and she had to accept it no matter what, whether she likes it or not. Selvam came from her back with his dick and started to tease her by not inserting her.

He rubbed his dick in the outer walls of her anus and pussy repeatedly but he didn’t insert.

“Sir, please insert it in my ass. Don’t make me wait” pleaded hansika.

“Look at you bitch.. just before few minutes you were crying not to go for ass and now you are begging for it. This is the magic of Selvam” he laughed.

[Image: 126223482_h16.jpg]

Finally, he started to insert it. But since his dick was very large, he was struggling to insert it fully. So he pushed a little and only the crowning part of his dick went inside.

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” hansika screamed in pain and tears came down from her eyes.
He then took it out and wet it using his saliva. Now with full force push, Half of his dick went inside her.

[Image: 126223488_h17.gif]

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” again hansika screamed in pain..

For Grip, he held her thighs and was slowly thrusting in and out.

Even though she was crying, slowly her pains started to escalate and she was enjoying it.
After few minutes of fucking her ass in that position, he changed the position and now he held hansika on top of him but facing her back.

[Image: 126223491_h18.jpg]

But now, inserting was much more easy coz of the lubrication and hansika’s asshole became a lot loose now.

In this position, hansika was nearing the climax, so she started to finger her pussy herself.
“hmmmmm…….hmmmmmmmm……….hmmmmmmm……..yes………ahhhhhhhhh”
Hansika climaxed first and selvam gave some pause while she was orgasming and he started to fuck her with more force now.

“uhhh…..uhhhhh……..uhhhhhhh” after few strokes selvam also came inside her ass.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 05-11-2019, 08:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM