Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
After few minutes of fucking, Both hansika and Rajesh cummed at the same time.

He also shot his load into her pussy. Hansika didn’t care because of the state she was in.

[Image: 126179989_h11.gif]

Those two’s cum started to drip out of her pussy. It seemed like She was in a pool of cum.

[Image: 126179991_h12.jpg]

Now all these acts were watched by Arun who hid in the next room masturbating and peeped through the window. Hansika didn’t noticed him but it was all their plan.

After resting for some time, they were ready for part two. Now hansika held both of their dicks in her hand on both sides and stroked it to make them harder.

[Image: 126179992_h13.jpg]

Now Their dicks became harder and ready to pound her. Balu laid down on the floor and he made hansika to mount on top of him. She mounted and started to go up and down.

While doing so, her boobs were going crazy, which was handled by Rajesh. They were fucking like this for few minutes. After that, hansika could feel the sensation of a dick trying to enter her asshole. She was confused and she turned her head to see who it was and was shocked to see Arun standing there naked and trying to push his dick inside her.

[Image: 126179993_h14.gif]

“Arun, What are you doing here?” asked hansika in shock.

“I am just trying to fuck your ass teacher” replied Arun.

“No…. This is wrong arun….. I am your teacher… Don’t do this” She pleaded.

“exactly teacher.. You are my teacher.. I have dreamed like this countless of nights. Today, My dream is gonna come true”. Said Arun.

“No arun…..No” hansika was lost for words.

When arun was struggling, Rajesh suggested arun to use oil on his dick so that it goes inside smoothly.

“sir, why are you encouraging him sir” asked hansika.

“Let him enjoy madam. How long will he just fantasize you!! Besides, he is the one who organized this party” said Rajesh.

Now arun got some oil and his dick was glistening with wetness from the oil. This time with one hard push, arun was able to penetrate her asshole.

“aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww…….” Hansika screamed in pain.

[Image: 126180372_h15.jpg]

Now arun didn’t care for her scream and he started to fuck her from behind.

“Arun, please go slow, This is the first time in my ass” she said while still screaming.

“No teacher.. This is how I always fucked you in dreams.. without mercy, I am sorry” Arun Said and increased his pace even more.

“ahh.ah…ah….ah…….ah…..ah……ah…..ah.” she was still screaming in pain and pleasure.

[Image: 126179996_h16.gif]

Now Rajesh inserted his dick inside her mouth to shut her and he started to mouth fuck her.

At that time, she was fucked mercilessly in three of her holes.

Slap……..Slap……
Arun started to slap her ass while fucking… “ufff…….uf…………ummmm.” hansika could barely cry out loud coz of the dick in her mouth.

“ This is also one of my fantasy teacher. Do you know how hard was it to control myself when you were in the class” said arun.

This fucking session went on for another 15 minutes. After that one by one they were orgasmed and were exhausted.

But due to the drug hansika was still longing for some action. She opened her pussyhole and was inviting them to fuck again.

[Image: 126179997_h17.jpg]

Again they mounted on her on top but this time she was facing in other direction. They switched their position and started fucking her again.

[Image: 126179998_h18.jpg]

This Gangbang went on for the full night. And they slept on the bed with hugging each other and licking and biting. On the morning, they were so wasted.

Hansika was the one who got up first and the memories were still in her mind. She couldn’t believe she let one of her students fuck her like that. She was worried what might be it consequences.

They all got dressed up and left the place. It was Sunday and she took rest all day. She was then missing Shakthi. She wanted to see him, so she decided to go and meet him in Chennai.

TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 4 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 05-11-2019, 02:45 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM