Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-3_Episode-4

Carnal desires can make people do the things which they normally won't do. When someone is filled with lust then he or she can go to any extent to satisfy his or her Desires. Till a week ago Priyanka don’t even knew Vikrant but now she was going to open the door in just blouse and petticoat fully knowing that her husband can be on the other side of the door but when some person is driven by sexual desires they knew no limits and no fears.

Priyanka followed Vikrant as he leads her from the kitchen to the living room. Once they reached the living room, Vikrant motions her to sit on the sofa while he went ahead to answer the door. Soon Vikrant returns with a young boy who was wearing a red shirt and carrying a package in each of his hand, on his shirt something was written in bold letters. It was the name of a popular food delivery company and that boy was actually a delivery boy.

“Please keep these packages on the centre table,” Vikrant advised that delivery boy.

Priyanka was sitting just right across the centre table on the sofa in just blouse and petticoat. Her hair was in a mess, her blouse was deranged and she wasn’t even wearing a saree so even a blind person can guess what she was up to.

Delivery boy, as ordered, kept the food packages on the centre table and while doing so his gaze were fixed on Priyanka bhabhi. Priyanka noticed a smirk on his face while he had a smug look. Priyanka shudders seeing lust in delivery boy's eyes.

Fear, excitement and nervousness, a combination of all these was giving a special sensation in her body. It was something that she never experienced in her life so far. Priyanka can feel her wetness between her legs as they she noticed delivery boy was still staring at her while Vikrant was paying him.

[img][Image: 126421717_priyanka-bhabhi-showing-boobs.jpg][/img]

“Priyanka jaan, do you have a 50rs note,” Vikrant asked, he had a naughty smile on his face.

“My purse is inside, let me go and check,” Priyanka replied getting on her feet.

“No need to go inside, just check in your secret bank,” Vikrant said coming close to her.

“Secret bank???” Priyanka said with a perplexed look on her face. Delivery boy was looking with huge interest towards Priyanka.

Vikrant came close to Priyanka. Standing just in front of her, he puts his index finger on her trembling red lips and then slowly slides his finger from her lips to her chin to her neck to her cleavage and finally he inserted his hand in her bra and when take his hand out after squeezing her boob, he had a 100rs note in his hand.

“WoW, you are so lucky. Bhabhi ji have a 100rs note in her secret bank.” Vikrant said after turning towards the delivery boy, who was as stunned as Priyanka bhabhi was.

“Thank you Bhaiya and Bhabhi Jee, have a rocking night” Delivery boy said and exits.

“When you ordered the food and when you placed that 100rs note in my blouse??” Priyanka asked when Vikrant returned after closing the door.

“I ordered the food as soon as I saw you cooking in the kitchen, I knew if you will be engrossed in cooking then how we will have fun?? So ordered the food so we can enjoy the time we are alone.”
Vikrant replied after lifting Priyanka in her arm.

“And what about Note? When you placed it??” Priyanka continue to probe him.

“No time for such stupid and trivial Questions, just tell me, are your horny??? Do you enjoy what I have done so far??” Vikrant winked at her.

“Yes, I can’t tell you how excited I am feeling,” Priyanka said as Vikrant enters the kitchen, taking her in his arms.

“If you can't tell, then let me see,” Vikrant suggested after making her sit on the corner of the kitchen platform. Then he slowly unbuttoned her blouse and untied her petticoat and Priyanka lifted her butts to help him remove it from her body. After removing her petticoat, Vikrant removed her blouse and unhooked her bra straps and throw them on the floor.

Now Black Panty was all, Priyanka had on her body. Her huge boobs were free and Vikrant was seeing them naked for the first time. Brown areola of her big boobs attracted his attention and he wasted no time in grabbing her left boob while sucking her right nipple.

“uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Priyanka started to moan slowly as Vikrant played with her boobs. Initially, he sucked her nipple one by one while pinching the other one. As the heat increased, he bites slowly on her boobs to give her love marks.

After playing with her boobs wholeheartedly, he sits down in front of her and kissed her ankle and slowly started come upwards while kissing on both of her legs. Initially Priyanka felts tickling while Vikrant kissed her from her ankle to her knee but as Vikrant moved towards thighs, she felts as if a mild electric current running in her body. It was the most untouched yet most sensual area of her body.
“aaahhhmmmmmmmmmm” “ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Priyanka continued to moan as Vikrant's lips started to explore her inner thighs.

Priyanka can feel a wanton storm of her buried desires rising in her body. She was on the verge of orgasm while Vikrant was yet to touch her pussy. She had never felts such, not even when her husband penetrated her, maybe because he never paid attention towards her body. Her Husband was merely concerned about penetrating and ejaculating.

Vikrant grabbed her thighs and parted them even more so that he can have easy access to her vagina. Then he touched her panty over her pussy. It was drenched with her pussy juices and sweat. Vikrant took her nose close to her panty and started to sniff the smell which was mixer of her love juices and sweat. Smell was so strong and so intoxicating that it filled his mind with lust.

Vikrant slides the part of her panty which was covering her pussy. Now Priyanka’s pussy was exposed to Vikrant. Her pussy lips were brown in colour while it had mid-size hair on it, which was just increasing the beauty of her vagina. Vikrant catch the elastic of her panty and almost ripped her panty out of her body.

Now Vikrant touched her pussy lips with her fingers which was soaked in her love juices. Vikrant slowly parted her pussy lips to uncover her small pink pussy hole. Vikrant wasted no time in shoving his tongue in her hole while titillate her clitoris with her hands.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” It was it, she can't control anymore. Her eyes closed down as she felts herself flying among the clouds. She was experiencing her first real orgasm with Vikrant. He had given her the most exciting orgasm of her life without inserting her cock in her pussy.

When Priyanka opened her eyes after a few minutes, she saw Vikrant still sitting on her knees in front of her, her face covered with her cum. Vikrant gets to his feet, noticing Priyanka looking at him. He hold her head with her hands and placed her lips on hers and made her taste her own cum. They were absorbed in kissing passionately when Priyanka’s mobile started to ring.

“Hi jaan” Priyanka answered her husband’s call after pushing his lover Vikrant away. Vikrant started to pinch her nipple while she talked to her husband.

“aaahhhhhhhh, ohhh nothing, it was a just an insect.” She replied her husband while pleading with her eyes to Vikrant to stop doing it. She was talking to husband while her lover was playing with her boobs which were meant only for her husband.

“Ok, everything is ready, no problem, just come home,” Priyanka said and ended the call.

“What happened??” Vikrant asked after she puts her mobile down.

“They are on their way to home, will be here in 20 minutes,” Priyanka said with a terrified face.

“Just chill, No need to worry. You just go and dress up while I clean up the kitchen and arrange the food on the dining table.” Vikrant suggested and Priyanka nodded in response and disappear in her bedroom.

~

After 30 minutes all of them were sitting on the dining table. Suneel’s client was a bald old man in his early sixties. Suneel and his client was sitting on one side of the dining table while Vikrant and Priyanka was sitting on the other side. Priyanka was sitting on right-hand side of Vikrant.

They were just about to start their dinner when Priyanka noticed that Vikrant had forget to bring Water jug from kitchen so went to the kitchen to fetch water. As soon as she enters the kitchen, her mobile buzzed with notification tone. It was a message from Vikrant.

“Enjoyed what I did to you?? But you left me unsatisfied so just give a handjob while having dinner.” Priyanka shudders as he reads his message.

“Are you mad?? It's not possible, I can’t do it” Priyanka replied instantly.

“I am not asking you, I am challenging you. It is your next challenge Priyanka bhabhi” Priyanka felts her throat drying up.
[+] 1 user Likes _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 05-11-2019, 02:34 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM