Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
CHAPTER 7 – Hansika Gangbanged in the party.

Later that night, hansika informed her parents that she is going out for a party with her girlfriends and will return by next morning only. Since they had trust in her, they didn’t question much. She wore the transparent dress and covered it with an overcoat and she went to the party.

[Image: 126172487_h1.jpg]

In the party, there was Rajesh and Balu eagerly waiting for her. On seeing her, they welcomed her.

“Hello Hansika madam, Welcome to our small party, Hope you like this” said Balu.

“Thank you sir, I am honoured you have invited me to your party. Its pleasure to be here with you guys. Where are the others” she asked for formality even though she knew no others will be coming.

“Oh they will be coming shortly, we hope so” replied Rajesh.

“Lets, get the party started” balu turned on the music stereo and got her a cup of drink.

“Sorry sir I don’t drink” hansika politely refused.
“This is not a drink madam, its cranberry juice, have a sit at it”, said Balu.
Hansika started to sip it and it was surprisingly good. She then drank the whole glass.

[Image: 126172488_h2.jpg]

Rajesh and Balu smiled at each other because they added an opiate drug on her juice which stimulates the pleasure cells in body. In short, It makes the person crazy sex maniac who hungers for sex.

Now the music was changed to an erotic music and Rajesh asked her to dance.

[Image: 126172570_h3s.gif]

Hansika started to slowly dance and she made some sexy moves. Now her the drug was starting to have the effect on her. She could feel something happening all over her body but she wasn’t in the mind to bother about it.

“I am feeling very hot, is this normal” hansika asked.

[Image: 126172491_h4.jpg]

“Let me check hansika, I know about human bodies well” Rajesh volunteered and hugged her from behind.

He hugged her so tightly that their bodies were very close and he whispered into her ear “Yes Hansika, I think your body is hot” while he tried to adjust his crotch into her ass.

With his nose, he started to rub all over her face, cheek, her ear lobes, etc.

“Let me cool you down by natural method” he added.

[Image: 126172494_h5.jpg]

He now started to lick her face with his tongue. He licked all over her face, when he licked her ears, hansika moaned

“shhhhh……ahhh……..sssssssss…….”.

“I think the the cooling is starting to work, Balu you also help her cool down” rajesh asked balu to join.
“I will gladly help her, after all its our responsibility” said Balu.

He kneeled before her and started to lick her tummy from front side.

“hmmmmmmm………yes…………..ahhhhhhhh” hansika moaned.

“Let me check whether your boobs are alright” rajesh started to examine her boobs.

[Image: 126172500_h6.gif]

He started to press them and rotate them. He even pinched it hard. Then he licked them one by one.

[Image: 126172501_h7.jpg]

“Ahhhh……uggggg……..” hansika was still moaning.

Now Balu moved his hand to her pussy and noticed her wetness.

“I think the natural cooling process has started, don’t stop rajesh” Balu said.
They both almost eat her body with their mouth. Balu was handling the lower region and Rajesh was handling the upper region.

[Image: 126172502_h8.jpg]

“Hansika, let us remove your clothes, then you will feel better”

She nodded her head while still moaning.
They started to undress her and she was full nude now.

Balu started to finger her pussy slowly.
“Yes……..yes…………hnmmmmmmmm…………..hmmmmmmmmmm………..yes……” Hansika’s moan intensed.

“Let us check how is her temperature now” said rajesh.

“But we don’t have thermometer” replied balu.
“We have natural thermometer, this” Rajesh took out his dick and asked hansika to open her mouth.
Hansika didn’t wanna think about anything, so she opened her mouth.

Rajesh stowed his dick into her mouth and started to fuck her.

His dick went almost her throat and it was choking her.

Noticing this, Balu said “I think that hole is not enough, let me try this one”.
He took out his dick and inserted it into her pussy.
Now Balu started to fuck her slowly at first with gradually increasing his pace.
“hmmmmm……yeah………hummmmmm…….mmmmmmmm……yeah…..” hansika’s moan continued.
“How do you feel now hansika” asked rajesh.
“be……………..tt…………………er………….do………n’t…………st…………op……….(better…..don’t stop)” hansika muttered.

[Image: 126172503_h9.jpg]

Hansika was feeling all kinds of pleasure. She was in cloud nine. She could feel each and every nerve in her body to be alive and ticking.

“I am cumming……….” Balu shot his load onto her pussy.
Now they exchanged position and Rajesh mounted her.
Rajesh started fucking vigorously from the start itself. He was already in lust, so he don’t wanna waste time in fucking gently.
His balls slammed her pussy and it was painful for her. The sound of balls hitting her pussy was echoed in the room as “thud…….thud……thud”.

[Image: 126172504_h10.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 05-11-2019, 12:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM