Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
Don smiled, weakly, but it was a smile nonetheless. He insisted that I wear my sexiest underwear and put on one of my shorter, shape-enhancing dresses.

“But I’m taking my son to dinner,” I protested.

“He won’t know what’s underneath.”

“I should hope not,” I replied sharply.

“I can picture you walking into the Brio on our handsome son’s arm.”

“That’s an odd thought.”

“Is it?”

“Kind of.”

So you and I went to the Brio, since your father suggested it. I meant to hurry home but we enjoyed ourselves so much I lost sense of time. It was late when we returned, to a disaster, as it turned out. Despite his apparent strength, Don was still quite sick and had fallen trying to get to the bathroom. It took us an hour to get him and the bedroom cleaned up. The exhaustion, so quickly forgotten, soon returned. It was after midnight when I descended the stairs to find you watching a late movie.

“I thought you’d be in bed.”

“I made tea.”

“Oh, Donny. You’re a godsend.”

I drank the tea and watched the movie in silence. I can’t remember what it was but do recall being conscious of you sitting next to me unaware of the sexy underthings I was wearing. It stirred feelings within me I hadn’t felt for many weeks but they were accompanied by an incredible guilt.

“We shouldn’t have gone. He’s still sick.”

“I know,” you replied. “But he wanted us to. We did it for him.”

“That’s true. God, I’m so tired.”

“Why don’t you go to bed?”

“I’m more weary than tired.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 04-11-2019, 02:03 PM