Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Now back in pollachi, in the school, both rajesh and balu were having the best of their life.

They knew that Hansika wasn’t bothered by their touching, so they thought to take things further.
One day, when she was alone on the staff room, they came closer to her and said “madam, we both are arguing over an issue, could you be the judge and tell us who is right??”

“Sure sir, why not. Ask me” Hansika said.

Suddenly, Rajesh hugged her tightly from behind and started to rub his dick through her saree and started to cup her boobs.

“Tell me teacher, is this the best way to hug?” asked Rajesh from behind.

Then Balu, removed rajesh hold and he started to hug her tightly from front of her and started to crush her boobs on his body and his hands were massaging her ass.

“Tell him teacher, This Is the best way to Hug” said Balu.

Even though she liked being handled that way, but she didn’t wanna show it and there was also risk of anyone coming and seeing their act so she quickly removed from his hug and said “Cheee..you naughty boys” and she started to leave with a smile in her face.

And the other day, they both came to her with another thing to settle.

“Hansika, we have another issue to settle”.

“yes Sir tell me, what is it this time” she asked them even though she knew they are going to do something naughty.

Balu said, “we want to know who is the best kisser” and he started to lip kiss her.

[Image: 126095081_h1.jpg]

Balu used his tongue to roam around her mouth and their both tongues were coupled for minutes. After few minutes, Rajesh said

“Let me try my trick”.

Now Rajesh started to kiss her but he didn’t use his tongue, instead he used his lips to suck her upper and lower lips alternatively. This was a very passionate kissing and this too lasted for few minutes.

[Image: 126095083_h2.jpg]

After breaking his kiss, he asked “now Hansika, tell us who is the best kisser”

Hansika got blushing and she started to leave the place but before leaving, she said “BOTH”.

And the two high fived each other and they knew that Hansika want them badly.

Unfortunately for them, all these things were watched by Arun, a +2 student in the same school. In fact, he is one the student where Hansika takes class. Arun is from a fairly rich family and even though he is not bright in studies, he always sits in the front bench. That is due to that he can watch her closely. Arun always fantasized about Hansika. Whenever she bent down to pick up her chalk or whenever she goes to clear any student’s doubt, he would always enjoy the accidental show of hansika’s cleavage.

“Sir, what is going on here” asked Arun while approaching them.
“Nothing Arun, we were just discussing with madam” Ramesh said to escape any suspicion.
“Oh I know about that discussion, who is the best kisser right?” said Arun.
After hearing this, they both were shocked and they knew he saw everything.
“What is the deal with you and Hansika madam sir?? Why is she not angry with you?” asked Arun.
“Listen. This is none of your business. Do your studies alone” Balu threatened him.
Arun started to laugh,” what? you are doing it in the school hallway. Do you know what will happen if I report both of you?”
“So what do you need, come to the point” rajesh tried to cool the situation.
“Let me in on the whatever agreement between you guys and hansika mam. I want to be part of that” said Arun.
Seeing as there is no other way, they agreed to co-operate with him.
They told their plan and they said they are planning to fuck her soon.
“I have a guest house which is un used at the moment. We can fuck her there”. Arun volunteered.
“how do we convince hansika to come there” asked rajesh worried.
“Lets say we are having a party for some reason and we will invite her” said Balu.
“Since she is already waiting for our move, she will instantly know what is the meaning behind the party and will agree to come with us” finished Rajesh.
The next day, Arun buys a very sexy and revealing outfit and gives them to Rajesh and asks him to say that this is the dress code for the party. Since the dress was sexy, Rajesh didn’t ask and he gave it to hansika by the evening.
“madam, we are having a party for Balu’s promotion and we are inviting for you to come. The party is tonight at this address and come by 8 pm” and he also gave her the dress.
Hansika instantly knew what their plan is but she wanted to attend and have fun. After all she has the right to choose whom she wanna sleep with.

TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 3 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 04-11-2019, 09:41 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM