Poll: Do I go forward?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Please?
87.18%
34 87.18%
You suck!
12.82%
5 12.82%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of My Sexy Housewife!
Well, that was it. Every night, my wife used to play around with me, pretending she has fucked a lot of guys before she met me! And I like the new twist in life. 

The twist got fucked up, when we went for a tour to Goa. It was a sunny day, with the full breeze running through her back. Well, she was full naked on the Resort’s back. What a way to spend the day. I sat beside her, while I told her

“well, this is the best holiday ever!”
“but don’t you think, it’s risky out here, being full on naked?”
“I thought you liked the idea dear. I thought I should do something new for a change.”
My wife’s fetish for exhibitionism was driving her like crazy and therefore, I knew this was no good. But, she kept insisting
“Well, see no one comes around. Everyone’s minding their own business elsewhere.”

Later that night, I was out to have dinner with my lady. Bantu was visiting his grandparents, as we enjoyed on. As soon as we started, we saw the change in our moods regarding the whole matter. Over a bottle of whiskey, I could barely keep my head straight. 
“There’s a guy, who’s looking over at us baby!”
I looked around and saw the guy. The guy was in mid-twenties. Quite muscular. He came to us and said, 
“are you guys having a problem?”
“Well, no problems here. We are just fancying a drink.”
“Well, you can have some from me!”
Drunk, I was looking for more ways to get wasted, as I took on the glass and had a sip. It had quite the effect on me! On the other hand, my wife kept saying no, while having it! How would she? He was going all over her. 
Finally he said, 
“I think we better head to the room. That was you can lie down for a bit.”
I put my hands on his shoulders and we rushed to the room. He sat me down on the sofa and I don’t remember anything else. 

When I woke up, I could feel my head pretty heavy! I slowly got up and saw my wife sleeping. She had little bruises on her body, but nothing that I felt to be concerned about. Then, I found out her lip to be a bit cut, and her acting strange gave me a weird punch in the stomach.

“is everything alright honey?”
“yeah. Everything’s alright.” She looked down, not trying to meet my eyes. 
I could sense something deeply wrong. I asked her about the bruises and she denied having any knowledge of it. Inside the shower, I could hear her crying slowly. As soon as she got out of the shower, I charged her.
“you either tell me what’s going on, or else we are leaving right now!”
My wife started crying. I could not make any sense of it. Then it hit me like a jolt! I felt real angry but tried to keep myself calm. I quickly rushed down the stairs, and asked the front desk. Said, the man was just here having dinner. I looked around but the guy had vanished by then. 

We quickly came back home, and stayed together for a while. She was a bit bruised and tensed about the whole ordeal. Moreover, we didn’t want anyone to know of it. My wife tried getting normal, and she slowly went back to normal. 

“One day, what if you actually had a man come here to fuck me? You would like that, you’d you?”

I joked back
“well, we could always give it a try.”
“I always wanted to have a threesome you know…” teased my wife back.
“if you find the right candidate, let’s try it out!”
“you mean, we are going to hire someone to do it?”
“I don’t know.”
“you are a real naughty fellow. Well, Sunday is your birthday, and I am willing to do anything you ask of me, on that day.”
“anything?”
“anything…” I kissed my wife, and we made sweet sweet love. 

Right before going back home on Sunday, I remembered about my birthday surprise. I could do anything to her. I fancied having seeing a man for her that day, but where will I find such a guy?

I couldn’t help but remember the new tenant in our society. A handsome looking guy, studying at a local college. I mean, he’s just here for a semester, and then he’s going to be back to Canada to join his parents. As I got down from my car, I met him.

“Hey, how’s it going?”
“well, not bad. Feeling kind of happy.”
“why?”
“my course has ended. I will be going back to Canada now.”
“when are you going back?”
“within, ten days maybe.”
“oh. How about you join me for my birthday today?”
“me? Well, sure. Where?”
“At my place.”
“At your place?”
“Yeah.”
“Do you have a wife and child?”
“My child’s gonna come back in a day or two. Me and my wife were chilling for a bit.”
He smiled and said, not a problem. Let’s go!
And we went it together. As I got in, I could find the door to be open. I quickly got in with him, and I turned on the lights. My wife jumped off, while I found her totally naked, with glasses spilled all around her!
“What the fuck!”
“This was your surprise…”
“I better get going…” said the tenant. 
“No, no. You stay.” While my wife rushed back inside. 
She came back wearing a saree with proper blouse and a petticoat. She hid her assets firmly as she sat beside us. She served us food and she ate with us. It was a very quiet dinner, with our new guest eating food looking at the table. We finished a light dinner, and then started finishing up the rest of the bottle.

It was a good time actually. We opened a second bottle, and drank out of it. It was a very good hit that we got. Finally, we were drunk enough to speak about the whole ordeal.

“What were you doing back there?”
“I had prepared body shots for you…”
“that was my surprise?”
“you never know how to make a good surprise, you know!”

I smiled back and said
“well, I want it now.”
“you naughty old man. You wanna have body shots on my now?”
“yes.” She was too drunk to say no, and she laid down and put the glass on her navel. I could just say
“Well, this does feel right… I think, I am missing out on something?”
“missing out?”
“yeah. Missing out of my actual surprise.”
“you want me to get totally naked?”
“well, yes. That way I won’t get robbed off my surprise!”

My wife looked at our pretty little guest. She was older than her and could easily be 7 years older. 
He quickly said, 
“I better leave right now…”
“you’re not going anywhere. Let’s have bodyshots over my wife’s body!”
He just looked at me as if he’s seen a ghost. I put my hand on him and said
“Are you scared of it, eh?”
He gulped and replied it was go time!
My wife tried convincing me in vain.
“are you sure, you want to do this? We can do this alone, by ourselves.”
“no. give it a try. It will be something new. And we are just having naked body shots. What’s the harm?”
My wife had forgotten about her exhibitionist ideas after she was bangd at the resort. Actually, the man took photo’s of her naked self, and blackmailed her to get naked again, or else he will post it on the internet. That bastard actually bangd my wife that night, as I lay unconscious on the sofa. He fucked her twice, spewing his load all over my wife’s boobies. The second time, he deepthroated her as he came inside her throat. She had been fucked well. It was bang, but later on, my wife got a weird bit of a pleasure that day. She was killed by guilt, but she did kinda enjoy such rough stuff.

I quickly took off her saree, and then the blouse. My wife pleaded, that’s it! I can’t go any more!
“Please baby…”
My wife hid her face in shame as I placed the two glasses on her boobs. And then we took hits. But when he took his drink, he spilled some on her boobies. 
“that’s cheating, you know…”
“what?”
“you can’t go any good whiskey go to waste! Have it!”
“you mean, by sucking your wife’s dudu’s?”
I could only nod with a smile on my face. The boy astounded slowly put his tongue on the wife’s nipple. She hid her face in shame yet pleasure, as the buy sucked the nipple to it’s erection. 
“Well, you made her hard…”
“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to…”
“well, do you know, what is the rudest thing to do now?”
“what?”
“suck her boobies…”
“wow! I shouldn’t do that…”
“you better do it mister, or else you miss out of something that’s the greatest drink in the world…”
“what?”
“suck on her tities, mister!” 
The stranger kept sucking my wife’s left nipple as a child would do his mother. My wife kept hiding her face from it all. She wanted It to stop, but I had no such intention…
“keep sucking on his…”
“but there’s no milk, here…”
“it’s been ages that boobs has been sucked this good. Well, I hope you get some one day.”
He just laughed and kept sucking… and I could sense my wife’s body shaking. She had never been sucked on for so long by an adult. The only adult to much on them regularly is me, but I never did suck this much.

“well, here comes your surprise!” 
I pushed her petticoat up to her pussy, and started fingering her pussy real fast. She couldn’t keep on, and came like a river. 
I quickly took the glasses in front of her pussy and cleaned the juices off with the glass.
“this will be the drink of my century. Have it!” as I handed it over to the guy who made her cum by sucking her tits.
He drank the whole glass and I asked back
“well, was it?”
“it surely was!”

That night he left right after that. My wife and I had a wild fuck after a long time!
We grinded like rabbits with the new filled passion we have inside us. We did it twice, and finally we slept real late that night.

What was about to come never did cease to amaze me. Stay tuned. 

-"Let's have fun together baby... Are you in?"
[+] 4 users Like DRoyalStag's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of My Sexy Housewife! - by DRoyalStag - 02-11-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ronylol - 02-11-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Curiousbull - 03-11-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by pylode - 03-11-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by DRoyalStag - 03-11-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ad1x - 03-11-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Maathan - 18-11-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by blackdesk - 21-11-2019, 07:29 PM