Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
[Image: 125852677_hans10.jpg]

Then Shakthi called informed Vijay Nair about the conditions and He instantly agreed.

Last time, in the park, only Hansika reached orgasm. This time Hansika wanted to make it for him. So she bent down and caught Vijay Nair’s Dick through his pant. She almost gasped at his size. She never thought Shakthi would have this much big dick.

[Image: 125852679_hans11.jpg]

She said “Wow Shakthi, your dick is much bigger than I imagined”

On hearing this, His dick got even bigger by hard on. Vijay nair couldn’t believe his luck. Hansika started to stroke his dick through his pants itself. It got harder every minute. By noticing this, Hansika jokingly said, “Hey Shakthi, If I keep doing like this, it seems your dick will burst through your pants, Let me take it out”

[Image: 125852680_hans12.jpg]

She then took it out and Then she slowly brought her tongue to his dick. She started encircling the tip of his dick by her tongue. Vijay Nair fought hard not to let a louder moan. She then started to swallow his dick bit by bit. After some time, she couldn’t control herself and vigorously she sucked.

“Ahh…….ha….ahhhhh.aahhhhaaa….” Moans escaped from Vijay Nair. Since she was busy sucking his dick, she didn’t notice the difference in voice.

“Shakthi, you dick is still hard and you didn’t cum. I am impressed. You have very good endurance and stamina” said Hansika in a surprised tone.
That’s because Nair used Sex pill to increase the libido and his endurance. He knew this will help him bone her all night.
“Okay let’s take this to the next level, I am gonna make you cum in no time.” Said Hansika in an effort to make him cum. She started to strip tease him.

She removed her top and showed her half revealing boobs through her bra. Then she did a sexy catwalk and did am amazing dance which juggled her boobs. She then came near him and started to rub her boobs all over him. Then She started to remove her bottom and showed her sexy panty and her vagina started to drip now.

[Image: 125852683_hans13.jpg]

She even took his head to her pussy region and allowed him to smell there.

By this time, her nipples became rock hard and she let out her boobs and teased his dick by touching her boobs and nipples.
“mmm,…. Yeah……hmmmmm” he moaned.
Her boobs were very soft like sponge. And now she kept his cock in between her boobs and started boob fucking him. Now Nair couldn’t control himself, he knew he is gonna cum anytime soon. By the shaking of his cock, Hansika too knew that he’s gonna cum and she took the dick in her mouth and Nair started to hit the orgasm and very large amount of cum in her mouth. She drank each and every gulp of it.

[Image: 125852685_hansi.jpg]

“Oh yeah…Baby….yessssssss……hmmmmmmmmm…….yeah”

“This was the best fucking session I ever had” said Nair without thinking anything.

With hearing a different voice, Hansika was confused and she suddenly removed her blind fold and was shocked to see Nair there and She couldn’t guess what happened.
“Who are you?? Where is Shakthi?? How long have you been here?” Hansika started asking questions and tried to cover her body.
“Come on dear, let’s forget about shakthi, Hansika, love etc. Right now, you are horny and you want a dick badly in there. See how its drenched” he pointed out her pussy.
“But how did you come here?” Hansika was still confused.
“He pimped out you for money to me!! Let’s continue what we started” Nair advanced towards her.
 Hansika felt betrayed. She didn’t expect Shakthi to go for this extent. She felt angered towards him. She thought, okay it’s his fault. Not mine. And she was ready to accept the bitter truth.
“I accept but don’t tell shakthi that I removed my blindfold and found out about this” said Hansika.
“My pleasure darling, whatever you say” said nair.
He approached her and started to kiss her all over her face. He drenched her face with his saliva. He then removed her bra and started to massage her boobs. It was best firm and soft boobs he ever touched.
“mmm…..mnnn….ah……haa…….ahh..” Hansika started moaning.
Nair’s hand then roamed all over her body, feeling the creamy skin of Hansika. He then kneeled and removed her panty. It was already Wet with precum.
He smelled it and said “Isn’t this the best smell in the world??”
Hansika was getting horny minute by minute. Then Nair started to smell her directly from her pussy. By doing so, he started rubbing his nose through her clit.
This made a Clingy feeling for Hansika, which was very new to her. “ohhh…..hhhhh……Don’t stop”

[Image: 125852690_hansi9.jpg]

Then nair said “This is just the beginning babe, I have more tricks for you”

He then started to Lick her pussy slowly by his tongue. And She was very much nearing orgasm.
“yess… mmmmm…..mm….yeah……oh……mmmmmmmm….” She started to moan loudly.
Nair then sped up his licking and Hansika then took her hand and she pressed his face towards and her pussy and started to hit the orgasm.
“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………hhhhhhhha…….ohhhh……………ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” and her orgasm was followed by lot of love juices which splattered on Nair’s Face. He happily drank it.
“Hansika, I must say, your cunt was the tightest cunt I have ever handled” said Nair.
“Yes, That’s because I am a Virgin” Said Hansika Shly.
“whaaaaaaaaat??”
“I thought Shakthi was naïve and innocent but now I am thinking that he is such a fool to have a Girlfriend like you and not fucking her till now” Said Nair.
Nair couldn’t believe his luck today. He is gonna deflower a virgin pussy that too a very beautiful woman and she is not a prostitute like other girls like he used to enjoy.

“It would be such a shame to keep you virgin my dear” Nair said and Caught her by both his hand and he took her to the bed.
He then kept her on the bed and he went on top of her.
“Please go easy on me” Pleaded Hansika.
“Don’t worry my dear” assured Nair.
Then he caught his dick and started to rub gently on her pussy.
“uhggg…” she moaned slightly.

[Image: 125852688_hansi8.jpg]

Now Hansika was trembling in fear. She never ever thought she would lose her virginity to guy other than shakthi, but after what shakthi did to her, she felt this should be the best punishment for him.

Involuntarily, tears started to flow from her eyes.
“Come on Hansika, don’t cry, you are spoiling my mood” said Nair.
“if you are still afraid, close your eyes.”

Hansika obeyed his words and closed her eyes. Nair thought this was the correct moment, and with one hard push, he inserted his cock in there.
“aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh…” Hansika’s scream was shortly interrupted by Nair who started kissing her which blocked her scream.
Hansika couldn’t bear her pain and she thought this was the painful ever she felt in her life.
Now nair rested his dick in there to let her cool for a moment and then he slowly started to pump her pussy.
Nair was still tasting her lips and he was definitely enjoying every bit of it.
After few minutes with slow pumping, Hansika’s pain disappeared and she started to feel the pleasure.
After catching the glimpse in her face, Nair left the lip lock. Now Nair started to Increase his pace.
He started to pumping very fastly, Hansika could see the burning desire of lust on his face.
At the same time, Hansika locked her leg around his body for better grip. Now Nair started to taste her boobs one by one. He even bit her nipples mildly.
“hmmmmmm…….mmmmmm…….hmmm……ahh…..” the room was filled with both of their moans. After fucking in this position for more than 20 minutes, Nair decided to change the position. Now Nair laid with his back on the bed, while Hansika mounted on top.

[Image: 125852687_hansi7.jpg]

Now Hansika was in the control of the pace. He started out very slow and gentle fuck. In that position, Nair could see her boobs dancing around, he quiet enjoyed it. He groped her ass and started to spank it.

“Sssssss…..ahhhh……sssssssssss….aaaaah” Moaned Hansika in pain.
They fucked like this for another 15 minutes. It was finally the time for Nair to blow his shot, so he shouted, “I am gonna cum”. Now he withdrew his dick and started to cum on her face.

[Image: 125852691_hansika-darling.jpg]

It was such a satisfaction for the both.

Vijay Nair Got up and dressed himself and helped Hansika to get dressed. Now Hansika again reminded him to not say that she removed blindfold. And then she weared the blind fold and started to sleep. Due to all the fucking she had, she was tired and she instantly went to sleep.
Nair got back to shakthi and gave him the amount promised and lied that Hansika didn’t found at all.
After hearing that Shakthi was glad everything went according to the plan.
After returning to the home, he was feeling guilty and he slept besides her.
The next day, he thought he would tell her the truth because he didn’t know what to say if Hansika inquired about the money. So then he decided that telling her the truth is the only way (being naïve, he couldn’t think of any lie/reason to convince her).

[Image: 125852698_ss12.jpg]

So he told her truth and Hansika was shocked (at least she acted like that). And she scolded that he should be ashamed that he is willing to do anything for the money. He has turned into pimp and she left him angrily to his home.

Now Shakthi was in very confused state on what to do.

TO BE CONTINUED
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 01-11-2019, 10:50 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM