Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Meanwhile, The CCTV camera which recorded Hansika’s act was actually belonged to the school in which Hansika worked. The System admin Rajesh who handles the School’s security camera had actually programmed to capture the park in different angle. He was delighted and very surprised to see Hansika doing all these naughty things with Shakthi. He quickly made a copy and called his best friend who is the PET master Balu in that school. Previously Balu had a crush for Hansika. When he proposed to Hansika, she rejected it due to she was already in love with Shakthi. From that day onwards, Balu wanted Revenge on Hansika.

Both Balu and Rajesh Saw the video and Instantly got hard ons.
“Wow dude, look at this slut, I never imagined she would do something like this” Said Rajesh in shock.
“Yeah.. Me too.. Looking at the way Hansika dresses, I thought she was very conservative” Replied Balu still ogling at the video.
“Looks like she is a slut after all. I mean she cannot hide her sluttiness forever, one day it bounds to come out”.
They started drinking and suddenly the thought crossed Rajesh’s mind.
“Hey Dude, Shakthi went to Chennai right” asked Rajesh.
“Yes he went to Chennai and practice in High Court. Like he’s gonna be successful there”, Laughingly replied Balu.
“Yes Exactly, so Hansika must feel lonely after some time. I mean, with her sluttiness, she can only last for few months, then she must carve for sex” Said Rajesh.
“Yes.. you are right. I mean, with this video we can black mail her to have sex with us” said Balu with lust in his eyes. “I wanna taste that pussy” He added.

[Image: 125779604_hansi.jpg]

It’s been 2 months since Hansika and Shakthi were separated and Hansika was starting to feel lonely and horny. Both Balu and Rajesh devised a plan to make her fall for them. They decided to go for her on the time when other teachers are busy with their classes and Hansika was in her free time. In Staff room, only Hansika and Balu were there. Other teachers were taking classes, since they both get free class like this every week, Hansika didn’t get any suspicion.

Rajesh approached her and said “Rajesh has sent a whatsapp video. Its really good! You want to see?”
“oh sure sir, why not?” replied Hansika happily.
After Balu showed the video which was her act in the park, slowly her face was puzzled. She couldn’t understand how they got this.
“how did you get this?” asked Hansika in really scared way.
“This was caught on the CCTV camera. So do you want to keep this video from forwarded to others? Then listen to what I say” said Balu.
Hansika slowly started to realize where he is going.
“You know I had a crush on you. I Still do. Except now its on your body. So if you agree to us, we will delete this video. You know that this period only lasts for 40 minutes.”
“Please balu, leave me. You know I was in love with shakthi that’s why I rejected you”
“Oh Hansika, don’t waste time by talking about the past, come on honey its getting late”
While these two were talking, out of nowhere, Rajesh came from the back and hugged her really tight from behind. When Hansika opened her mouth to shout, Balu closed her mouth with his hand and then said “Hansika, don’t make a fuss. We know how lonely you are and how horny you must be now, given that you and shakthi are apart from each other”

[Image: 125779572_hans1.jpg]

Hansika couldn’t reply anything to that.

Balu went and locked the door to staff room and gave her a tight kiss on her lips. While that was happening, Rajesh started to massage her boobs over her dress. His cock started to harden and he rubbed it over her ass.
“ No, please… leave me… “ Hansika said in a very faded voice. Even her body started to betray her.
“Come on dear, you know you want this, Lets enjoy ourselves” said Rajesh.
“Ahhhhh”…. Hansika started to moan. They smiled at each other. They knew she has given up. Hansika thought to herself. There’s no point in fighting it. I have no other choice. I might well as enjoy this session. But she was worried she’s gonna lose her Virginity to these guys. She wanted to lose it to Shakthi. But she thought, well this is my fate.
Both boys were pumped up at this point. Balu kneeled down and started to smell her belly. And Rajesh was still playing at her boobs. He Started to trace out her nipples through her dress. And This time Hansika itself extended her mouth ready to be kissed. Now it was Rajesh’s turn to enjoy her juicy lips. He bit her both lower and upper lips one by one.

[Image: 125779576_hans2.jpg]

“Sorry dear” said

“aawww…..Ssss….Please bite it mildy” said Hansika in a submissive tone.

Rajesh but he was not sorry at all. Infact he was enjoying each and every bit of her lips. Next he wanted to explore her mouth with his tongue. Both of their tongues were cuddled inside her mouth. He drank her every bit of saliva.

[Image: 125779579_hans3.jpg]

Meanwhile, Balu spotted her belly button using his nose and encircled it. With his hands, he started to grope her butt through her dress.

“mmmmhh… nmmmm…haaa….mhmmmmmn” their mons filled the staff room.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 31-10-2019, 10:09 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM